Reviews for Commander
han93 chapter 14 . 11/4
Oh no...I need to know the continuation. I want to know the continuation...Oh my god I need to know.

This is very good. Very much so. I got hooked in it unable to stop because it was so good. I want to know what happened next. What happened to Armin and Annie's relationship in this universe. What is Erwin's purpose of doing all these. Oh my god... ;-;
hanisu93 chapter 5 . 10/21
Lmao Annie's comeback at Connie's remark. Made my day.
TheOfficialDreamer chapter 14 . 9/9
This is one of the best SNK stories I've ever read! Your portrayal of characters is incredible and accurate and honestly you are the master of this ship . Wonderful. Riveting. Engaging. Smooth. Beyond anything you can find on here!
HAHAHAHAHA I at least hope you got laid for the trouble HAHAHAHAH, is she a screamer HAHAHAHA.
oohlips123 chapter 14 . 8/23
I really enjoy your portrayal of the AoT characters. Although not perfect, their characterization is similar to that of canon material which is far more than I'm capable of. I can't wait to see more of this fanfic and your work in the future!
bubble.duckie chapter 14 . 6/16
Amazingly long chapter. I wish to get answers soon?
bubble.duckie chapter 12 . 6/16
Oh my! It's been awhile since you have last updated this. Hopefully you won't drop this story!
bubble.duckie chapter 11 . 6/16
Ymir and Krista are funny in this story! Also, im si excited to see a possible reconciliation. Very bucket dine. MPs are gonna get screwed so they better straighten up!
bubble.duckie chapter 10 . 6/16
Conversations betwen Annie and Mikasa are much appreciated. I feel there is a possibility of great friendship between these two. Also, Erwin is such a badass!
bubble.duckie chapter 8 . 6/16
Very nice plan Armin'
bubble.duckie chapter 6 . 6/16
That's amazing. I love the fight scenes. Super fun to read. I've always wondered how come Mikasa is so strong. I'll probably know in the future! That one great chapter!
bubble.duckie chapter 5 . 6/16
Oh my gosh this is it! I have been wanting to read something about a fight between these two. I'm so excited how you're going to narrate it.
bubble.duckie chapter 4 . 6/16
So cute. I'm totally clueless why Erwin and Levi spoke with Armin. I guess the only way to find out is to stick around eh!? Nicely done!
bubble.duckie chapter 2 . 6/16
That's just sad what happened to a Armin but I guess that's how he really is. Kind-hearted. I've always liked the mini-rivalry between Annie And Mikasa. I think it's cool. Too bad they didn't extend the SNK extra to include Mikasa and Annie sparring. That would have been so awesome. thank you for the story!
bubble.duckie chapter 1 . 6/16
I love your authors notes. I guess guys feel the same when they are shipping pairs as well. Look at that. I am also a major fan or Armin x Annie and Mikasa x Eren. So really had a fun time reading your one-shots. I save the Commander for last as it's multi-chapter. Excited to see what will happen next!