Reviews for Commander
Wow amazing, just amazing. I really would like to see the outcome of Erwin's plans. You really made a great storyline and I can tell this chapter(14) is leading into the climax. I'm sooo excited for next chapter. Very well done.
Mikila94 chapter 14 . 2/13
Huh, it's been ages since I've read this fic and OF COURSE it ends in a cliffhanger... I hope you'll update again some day.
Get well soon. You are like my favorite author and this is the best snk story. Update please but only if your hands allow it.
Guest chapter 14 . 11/24/2015
PLEASE WRITE MORE, I AM LOVING THIS SO MUCH!
Dave chapter 14 . 10/23/2015
Dude pls relese the next chapter im dying to know whats next!

And by the way good story!
GuardianOfMagic chapter 8 . 8/22/2015
HEY DO NOT IGNORE THIS REVEIW BECAUSE ITS IMPORTANT! Levi is not I REPEAT NOT a corporal! His position in the military is UNKNOWN and corporal is a low position in the military. ALSO THE REASON THEY CALL HIM HEICHO IS BECAUSE ITS HIS NICKNAME! It sounds similare to the japanese word for corporal. THIS COMES DIRECTLY FROM THE AUTHOR OF ATTACK ON TITAN! Sorry, it just annoys me how this happens a lot. I hope this is of use to you. AND UPDATE!
The Amber Author chapter 14 . 8/13/2015
CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP WHERE IS THE REST OF THIS? I LIKE, NEED IT RIGHT NOW BECAUSE SCREW ME IF I DON'T GET IT I WANT MORE I WANT MORE I WANT MORE GIVE THIS STUFF TOME AND FEED IT TO ME ON A GOLDEN SPOON UPDATE PLEASE MY LIFE IS DEPENDING ON IT GODDAMN IT I NEED MORE PELASE PLEASE I'M GONNA DIE IF I DON'T GET IT. *CRIES*
The Amber Author chapter 13 . 8/13/2015
Brilliant,person! BRILLIANT. THIS IS THE BEST SHINGEKI NO KYOJIN FANFIC. EVER.
The Amber Author chapter 10 . 8/13/2015
*faints from sexiness and awesomeness overload*
The Amber Author chapter 8 . 8/13/2015
i HUGGED MY LAPTOP LIKE AN IDIOT AND KEPT RUBBING IT AND SSAYING 'Armin! OHMIGOD YOU'RE SO SMART I LOVE YOU!"
The Amber Author chapter 6 . 8/13/2015
SPECTACULAR. JUST, SPECTACULAR. The fight scene- Oh, dear god. You're amazing!
The Amber Author chapter 2 . 8/13/2015
This is...this is absolute GOLD. There aren't enough AruAni fanfics,and the fact that you write this so well makes me want to squeal and jump around.
Guest chapter 14 . 8/2/2015
I love this fan-fic, a really good piece of work. I can't wait for the next chapter :)
Guest chapter 14 . 8/2/2015
It is a great fic with right amount of everything. Hope you finish it soon.
LaLeLu chapter 14 . 7/19/2015