Reviews for Commander
bubble.duckie chapter 14 . 6/16
Amazingly long chapter. I wish to get answers soon?
bubble.duckie chapter 12 . 6/16
Oh my! It's been awhile since you have last updated this. Hopefully you won't drop this story!
bubble.duckie chapter 11 . 6/16
Ymir and Krista are funny in this story! Also, im si excited to see a possible reconciliation. Very bucket dine. MPs are gonna get screwed so they better straighten up!
bubble.duckie chapter 10 . 6/16
Conversations betwen Annie and Mikasa are much appreciated. I feel there is a possibility of great friendship between these two. Also, Erwin is such a badass!
bubble.duckie chapter 8 . 6/16
Very nice plan Armin'
bubble.duckie chapter 6 . 6/16
That's amazing. I love the fight scenes. Super fun to read. I've always wondered how come Mikasa is so strong. I'll probably know in the future! That one great chapter!
bubble.duckie chapter 5 . 6/16
Oh my gosh this is it! I have been wanting to read something about a fight between these two. I'm so excited how you're going to narrate it.
bubble.duckie chapter 4 . 6/16
So cute. I'm totally clueless why Erwin and Levi spoke with Armin. I guess the only way to find out is to stick around eh!? Nicely done!
bubble.duckie chapter 2 . 6/16
That's just sad what happened to a Armin but I guess that's how he really is. Kind-hearted. I've always liked the mini-rivalry between Annie And Mikasa. I think it's cool. Too bad they didn't extend the SNK extra to include Mikasa and Annie sparring. That would have been so awesome. thank you for the story!
bubble.duckie chapter 1 . 6/16
I love your authors notes. I guess guys feel the same when they are shipping pairs as well. Look at that. I am also a major fan or Armin x Annie and Mikasa x Eren. So really had a fun time reading your one-shots. I save the Commander for last as it's multi-chapter. Excited to see what will happen next!
YourFan chapter 14 . 5/22
THIS STORY IS JUST SO AWESOMEEE. I LOVE ARMIN SO MUCH AND AN ARUANI SHIPPER ALSO SO TO READ STORIES LIKE THIS JUST MAKES ME WANT TO JUMP AROUND HAHAHA. SRSLY I LOVE THIS! I HOPE YOU'LL UPDATE SOMEDAY. I KNOW IT'S HARD TO GET IN THE TRACK OF THE STORY AGAIN BUT PLEASE TRY! IM A BIG FAN OF YOURS!
rollingwords chapter 1 . 5/2
So far so good. Must not write long review! to read! Bwhaha.
Guest chapter 14 . 2/23/2016
Wow amazing, just amazing. I really would like to see the outcome of Erwin's plans. You really made a great storyline and I can tell this chapter(14) is leading into the climax. I'm sooo excited for next chapter. Very well done.
Miqila chapter 14 . 2/13/2016
Huh, it's been ages since I've read this fic and OF COURSE it ends in a cliffhanger... I hope you'll update again some day.
Guest chapter 14 . 2/1/2016
Get well soon. You are like my favorite author and this is the best snk story. Update please but only if your hands allow it.