Reviews for Friendly Advice
Dr. MKDemigodZ chapter 1 . 3/13
Hey, I am curious, are you going to make a sequel to this and then 9 months afterwards, Sonya gave birth to Cassandra(their daughter in MKX)?
The Chicagoan Spitfire chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Haha, I just think it's so amusing that Johnny can make innuendos and bold statements, but that he still has a bit of a rough time seeking advice when it comes to sex. Liu's reaction to all of this was also very entertaining to read, and the quickie with Kitana was vague, but sweet. You didn't even go into detail about what they did, which added a nice touch to this light-hearted story. Well done!
ULTIMATEbudokai3 chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Yep, saw what you did there, Lol
Nice drabble and funny. :D

Sorry to hear someone in the fam got robbed :(
Great you found some work, awesome! what do you do?
Hallwings chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Y'know, I honestly expected you to name Johnny and Sonya's son "Daniel", because not only was that the name of Johnny Cage's actor (in MKI & MKII), but it also the name of Sonya's twin brother. Where exactly did Robert come from? Just asking.

Anyways, an alright story. I liked it.
Ragnarok666 chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
Interesting, never thought I'd see Liu Kang taking advice from Cage.

Ironically, despite their situations, Liu Kang always DID have a better chance with Kitana than Cage did with Sonya. This was kind of reflected in Liu Kang's MK4 ending, which was canon anyway. In comparison, Sonya NEVER really opened up that way to Cage, which you confirmed in The Peace Millennium Aftermath.

Fic is ok, I still prefer Dawning of a Prince and Unwanted Company compared to this one here though, hope you update those soon.