Reviews for City of the Forsaken
Aidynsong chapter 15 . 10/11
i hope you come back to this story! it's really good
Trisherondale7 chapter 15 . 10/9
I really liked your story, can you finish it? I hate to see a story half-way through without finishing it.
Essie1876 chapter 15 . 6/27
I hope your son is doing much better by now. I just want to say that this has to be one of the best fanfics for TMI that I have read so far. The way you have written this story is in a way that could be an alternate story line if City of Heavenly Fire wasn't written. I really love this story and hope you will have a chance to update and continue it.
guest chapter 15 . 6/9
I hope your son is all right now. I shall keep him in my thoughts. Would it be rude to politely ask for another chapter when you have a spare moment? I am enjoying this story and would hate to see it never finished.
Captin hook 22 chapter 15 . 6/2
ya this was a good storie. i have some suggestions for jonathan and clary. clary should come around to him get preganant have a miscarrige.
Valynala chapter 15 . 4/9
Hi! This is a great story so far! I was just wondering if there will be a continuation or was this the end?
taylore129 chapter 15 . 1/24
I'm in love with your story! Please write more!
brantleyh936 chapter 15 . 1/13
It's amazing
brantleyh936 chapter 12 . 1/13
I love that you included Tessa and Jem.! Yay
Guest chapter 15 . 12/22/2015
Such a great chapter,! Poor Clary, Jace better hurry. Please update soon ! I miss this story so much!
forevernever030 chapter 15 . 12/9/2015
It's more than better than nothing! And I just can't help but love 'Mr. Biscuit'. Hope you update soon. :)
Mundane chapter 15 . 12/5/2015
Please let clary and jace reunite!
Demonpoxjohnyboy chapter 15 . 12/5/2015
I loved the chapter! I hope your son's alright and makes a full recovery soon. Don't even worry about us, just be there for your son. (That being said, I am keen to read more). Merry Christmas! I hope that it's an enjoyable time with your family.
- Demonpoxjohnnyboy x
Guest chapter 15 . 12/5/2015
Thanks for this update , but you really didn't have to you have far more important things going on in you life with you son am glad he is making progress an fingers crossed he will be himself soon please take care an I wish you an you family well :-)
niccalexandra51 chapter 15 . 12/6/2015
Hey. I don't usually review that often but I though I might this time just to say that I really love your story so far! I can't wait to see where it'll go. Also don't worry about delayed updating with chapters because as you said, as excuses go yours may be the best one out there. I hope your little boy makes a quick recovery! No rush on chapters though because it's understandable if they're later than usual. Can't wait for the other half -