Reviews for City of the Forsaken
taylore129 chapter 15 . 1/24
I'm in love with your story! Please write more!
brantleyh936 chapter 15 . 1/13
It's amazing
brantleyh936 chapter 12 . 1/13
I love that you included Tessa and Jem.! Yay
Guest chapter 15 . 12/22/2015
Such a great chapter,! Poor Clary, Jace better hurry. Please update soon ! I miss this story so much!
forevernever030 chapter 15 . 12/9/2015
It's more than better than nothing! And I just can't help but love 'Mr. Biscuit'. Hope you update soon. :)
Mundane chapter 15 . 12/5/2015
Please let clary and jace reunite!
Demonpoxjohnyboy chapter 15 . 12/5/2015
I loved the chapter! I hope your son's alright and makes a full recovery soon. Don't even worry about us, just be there for your son. (That being said, I am keen to read more). Merry Christmas! I hope that it's an enjoyable time with your family.
- Demonpoxjohnnyboy x
Guest chapter 15 . 12/5/2015
Thanks for this update , but you really didn't have to you have far more important things going on in you life with you son am glad he is making progress an fingers crossed he will be himself soon please take care an I wish you an you family well :-)
niccalexandra51 chapter 15 . 12/6/2015
Hey. I don't usually review that often but I though I might this time just to say that I really love your story so far! I can't wait to see where it'll go. Also don't worry about delayed updating with chapters because as you said, as excuses go yours may be the best one out there. I hope your little boy makes a quick recovery! No rush on chapters though because it's understandable if they're later than usual. Can't wait for the other half -
AFourAddict chapter 15 . 12/6/2015
Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry to hear about your son! Praying for a speedy recovery! (Here I thought it was bad when my 2 yr old had his tonsils out!)
Great chapter! It was very interesting and exciting to learn more about these characters!
JellyBeanMe chapter 15 . 12/5/2015
So sorry to read about your son, hope he feels better soon!
Thank you for taking the time to update this in a very buisy and stess filled part of your life
Gams2000 chapter 5 . 12/3/2015
Omg, I love the fanfic "Half truths" as well. I really wish she had continued it, seeing as it was the fanfic that inspired me to create an account and follow it.
You're fanfic is amazing as well, I am procrastinating on my assignments right now to read it. I regret nothing however seeing as its AWESOME.
Thanks for the laughs.
Gams2000 chapter 14 . 12/3/2015
I love this Sebastian -caring Sebastian. I loved Sebastian from book 5,minus the almost rape... That was so not cool. But anyways:
I never expected to like him, but it happened. Then the sixth book just killed my heart.
So this story is great. Love it all. Thanks for writing it.
guestJ chapter 14 . 11/18/2015
very interesting story! could u add more Jonathan/Sebastian/clary moments? If Clary is pregnant with Jace's baby, should not Jonathan/Sebastian be able to hear another heartbeat? or if too early, to smell/sense the baby's angelic signature/presence, given that the child would have more angelic bloo/presence due to baby's parents/inheritance and the fact that they are in a place full of demons where something like that would be detected? how will he react when finding out that Clary is pregnant with Jace's child? will he turn it evil? will he hate her and the child? etc..so many possibilities, just in case. Thanks for updating soon, i am very curious.
guestj chapter 14 . 11/14/2015
please update soon. great story. more jonathan/clary interaction please.