Reviews for City of the Forsaken
Clebastian4eva chapter 17 . 1/29
Hello i am a complete LOVER of this story so please continue writing it as this is amazing. As you can probably tell from my username i ship them so badly. thanks.
Guest chapter 17 . 10/2/2017
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII NEEEEEEEED MORE!
Cacau Black chapter 17 . 9/30/2017
Poor Eona, ClaRyan and Izzy. I hope Jonnathan stops the attitude of man wore. Please update sonn.
Guest chapter 17 . 8/29/2017
Omg... please update soon!
Guest chapter 17 . 8/29/2017
Please update soon! I miss this story so much!
Guest chapter 17 . 7/22/2017
Will you be updating soon?
Guest chapter 17 . 6/22/2017
Thankyou thankyou thankyou! I have been searching for so long to find a tmi fan fiction as good as this! Your ideas are so original and so well written! Please continue this to the end it's so good! -court xx
Jling chapter 17 . 6/21/2017
This story is really stressing me out. Update soon. Put me out of my misery please
Guest chapter 17 . 6/20/2017
I'm in shock. Great work!
my 2 guys chapter 17 . 6/21/2017
that was good
sarahbeth453 chapter 17 . 6/20/2017
I love it, but I'm also kind of sad about Isabelle. Great chapter, r.I.p Isabelle.
MadJay29 chapter 17 . 6/20/2017
Oh MY GOd! I can't believe this! Damn I need more f this story! Please!
Tuey101 chapter 17 . 6/20/2017
What a nice surprise that you updated! Loved this chapter I feel like anything Clary sets her mind to she can accomplish so I can't imagine that Isabel is lost forever it will make for a couple of interesting chapters. This chapter was excellent as always keep up the good writing and keep updating.
Tuey101 chapter 16 . 6/13/2017
This is a great story and I really hope you keep updating!
TemporaryAngel chapter 16 . 5/24/2017
Ahhhhhh this is so good! And I'm so glad that I found another author who is still updating fanfics frequently! Good luck with your move love! Keep being an insanely talented writer!