Reviews for City of the Forsaken
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII NEEEEEEEED MORE!
Cacau Black chapter 17 . 9/30
Poor Eona, ClaRyan and Izzy. I hope Jonnathan stops the attitude of man wore. Please update sonn.
Omg... please update soon!
Please update soon! I miss this story so much!
Will you be updating soon?
Thankyou thankyou thankyou! I have been searching for so long to find a tmi fan fiction as good as this! Your ideas are so original and so well written! Please continue this to the end it's so good! -court xx
Jling chapter 17 . 6/21
This story is really stressing me out. Update soon. Put me out of my misery please
I'm in shock. Great work!
my 2 guys chapter 17 . 6/21
that was good
sarahbeth453 chapter 17 . 6/20
I love it, but I'm also kind of sad about Isabelle. Great chapter, r.I.p Isabelle.
MadJay29 chapter 17 . 6/20
Oh MY GOd! I can't believe this! Damn I need more f this story! Please!
Tuey101 chapter 17 . 6/20
What a nice surprise that you updated! Loved this chapter I feel like anything Clary sets her mind to she can accomplish so I can't imagine that Isabel is lost forever it will make for a couple of interesting chapters. This chapter was excellent as always keep up the good writing and keep updating.
Tuey101 chapter 16 . 6/13
This is a great story and I really hope you keep updating!
TemporaryAngel chapter 16 . 5/24
Ahhhhhh this is so good! And I'm so glad that I found another author who is still updating fanfics frequently! Good luck with your move love! Keep being an insanely talented writer!
sarahbeth453 chapter 16 . 5/24
This is a really good story but I don't want Isabelle to be dark you are very talented though