Reviews for Young Justice talent show
TTrobinfan29 chapter 1 . 8/13
I was wearing shorts when I was reading this and laughed so hard and I slapped my bere leg and hurt my self!
Yjprincess108 chapter 1 . 1/2/2016
Lol I'm listening to Spotify and on my playlist I have crank that (soulja boy) and when I got to the Batman and Robin part it came on. Batman and Robin full on, and I know the dance so I could have been their choreographer. Great story though.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/28/2015
BEST. FANFIC. EVER. I laughed so hard i cried XD.
3DPhantom chapter 2 . 10/20/2015
Lol. My 日本語の先生 (Japanese teacher) has an Astro Boy tie! It's so goofy! And an awful shade of tan! Lol. But somehow adorable too. XD

Lol. Rob's antics are the best. X) Good story!

I JUST watched Dancing With the Stars last night, so it was super easy to imagine Hal's dance.

Loved it! Super funny yo! CX
3DPhantom chapter 1 . 10/20/2015
OH M GOSH! Only Robin can get Batman to do crazy shiz like that! Lol. Poor Superboy.
This is a name chapter 1 . 9/26/2015
Beautiful. Just... Beautiful.

DO YOU SEE THESE HAPPY TEARS?
Greensword101 chapter 2 . 11/20/2014
Awesome story. Loved the awkward silence between Superman and Superboy! This was really entertaining and funny. Thank you so much for thinking of this!
xxgirlblunderxx chapter 2 . 10/31/2014
Love it
BATMAN AND ROBIN chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
BATMAN AND ROBIN
randomness chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
Batman and robin be the best

Can I have a cookie from agent a now
Em chapter 2 . 10/17/2013
I loved story
Please do more i think there so funny
MapleDragon chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
XD Oh my god, this story was HILARIOUS! You reminded me why I love crackfics - I died with laughter so many times!
springowl13 chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
BATMAN
little miss BANANNA HEAD chapter 2 . 9/26/2013
Awe man! I wanted to see Cat woman's reaction! But I was laughing my arse off at how funny this story was! XD.
little miss BANANNA HEAD chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
I was listening to Taylor Swift's music monologue while reading this so by the end of this chapter I was all ROFLOL (extra 'OL' coz this was sooooo funny! XD. ).