Reviews for Melodies of Sky
extra reread kudos! Reread this here but because I am a fan of this story on Aod, also extra reread kudos there too :)
Not upset really chapter 23 . 9/28/2022
You dirty liar TT

I know this story won't see another chapter but I want to thank you for creating this. Even if I wished otherwise.
corintios chapter 23 . 8/31/2022
Hiiii! I've been rereading this amazing story these last few days. It's been some years since I first fell in love with it but it still stands the test of time for me. It's amazing how the plot expands without being overwhelming. It's just right to make me thirst for more.

I hope it isn't rude and all, but would it be alright for you to PM me what the end was supposed to be like? I can see that something happened to the original Tsunayoshi, that he was OP as hell (and his guardians too), that his OG guardians are somehow trying to contact him (the Hibari 'ilusion' telling to have Tsuna wear the Vongola ring), but there's this mystery to me because could he go back when TYL Lambo appeared telling Fuuta to go to Tsuna as he was a lightning guardian... Like, maybe the Tsunas switched or something? Maybe Tsuna will have to decide "should I stay or should I go"?

P.S.: Also, I loooved that Tsuna recognizes that Gokudera is the thoughest of them all!
Guest chapter 23 . 2/13/2022
The report was hilarious!
Ghouest chapter 18 . 1/5/2022
Shouldn't Kyoya be the first heir as the child from the two people who arranged to be married for more power? If the half brother is the one who took over there would be resentment in the half of the clan, as he's the child of a mistress not their mistress
qiaraz97 chapter 23 . 9/1/2021
Please continue this masterpiece
I can't stand the suspense.

vrani140 chapter 23 . 8/22/2021
CONTINUE, PLEASE
Ur fan chapter 23 . 8/1/2021
Hey liar :(
Still love your story but knowing it won't update saddens and infuriates me. The deep gash left by your unfortunate disappearance has me raging every year without fail. This is not a love hate relationship, I know. But with the way I feel about your story, it still sends me on a onslaught of feelings.

Siv394 chapter 23 . 7/9/2021
Update it.
kimchisdelicious chapter 23 . 7/9/2021
i really liked the story, thank you!
Stofyn chapter 23 . 4/12/2021
I'M just casually swinging in in 2k21 but don't worry because this is wonderful! I came with the sole purpose of finding good fics lost in time uwu

And I accomplished that! :D

Thank you for this lovely beauty!
maharzoubari chapter 21 . 3/30/2021
can't wait
FantasyABC chapter 23 . 3/16/2021
I love it
Stripshirts chapter 23 . 11/18/2020
Omg please this is so good, I couldn't stop reading. I hope you pick up the story one day ahhhh
Idoray chapter 23 . 10/8/2020
J'ai lu cette histoire en entier en deux jours, et j'aime tellement, vraiment hâte de lire la suite
1,379 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »