Reviews for The Only Thing I Know For Real
HaywireEagle chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
I always stuck with default and canon named John Shepard. Having a custom name always seemed kind of stupid to me when it came to Fanfic. It's like changing the names of characters in FF7. Ya know?
Brooksterman chapter 10 . 7/22/2014
Yay you're back! Good chapter!
Stunner911 chapter 9 . 5/5/2014
Good chap
Stunner911 chapter 7 . 2/4/2014
Great chapter counsel are asses
Brooksterman chapter 7 . 2/2/2014
I absolutely love this story. I can't wait for Shepard to rescue Ashley then they both go and tell the Council off. I have a feeling the council and Liara have something to do with Ashley's kidnapping as it's hard to believe that she wouldn't know something about it being the Shadow Broker. I hope Shepard never forgives Liara and confronts her later explaining that she's lost 2 friends. I want to see Liara break down and suffer for this despite being a long-time friend. I think Shepard and Ashley should then quite service and go to live on a human colony out in the terminus systems. I'd love to see a bitter, angry, and renegade Shepard after he rescues Ashley. But again I love this story. Keep up the good work.
Ash.animal.86 chapter 6 . 1/17/2014
The seven chapter soon pleasee :D Save ash!
Lady Amiee chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
I love the poem! I really enjoyed this babe! You get Garrus's voice spot on and I love it. Only a few little mistakes, like ellipses . . . should be spaced like this for pause, and this for trail off . . .. One extra for punctuation.

You have a lovely way of writing and I can follow it so easily and I love that! I'm enjoying this babe, and will continue to read and review in the quiet times so I can really savor this. Well done lovely!
MassEffectFan8 chapter 3 . 12/25/2013
Great story so far. Keep it up!
Quillyquill19 chapter 3 . 10/17/2013
Great chapter update soon
Random Guest chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
{ Is the name of this a reference to the song in Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance of the same name or just a random coincedence? (spelling?) }
Endrius chapter 3 . 10/17/2013
Javik's speech was... interesting :)
Stunner911 chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
Nice story
ThePointMan89 chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
Great opening! Cant wait till next chapter you gave ny support!
Emerald Flowsion chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
Really well written chapter. You especially nailed Garrus and he was definitely the highlight so far. I also enjoyed the poem part a lot as well. Lovely lyrics and a great fit for the "sign". Can't wait to read more and hope to see more Dylan Shepard. Well, if he lives through many more chapters I guess. :P
wilkco chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
Like the start looking forward to reading some more