Reviews for Fall of a hero, Rise of a legend
Peabody chapter 51 . 10/9
C'mon dude, listen to me, do a chapter with really chapter sex between two lovers.
Peabody chapter 50 . 10/9
Listen to me dude, it's the good thing
Peabody chapter 49 . 10/9
PLEASE, DO A CHAPTER WITH REALLY HARDER SEX BETWEEN TWO LOVERS!
DonnieDarkoMD1 chapter 49 . 8/9
Update.
bugaboo13 chapter 1 . 7/8
Ok it's cool and off to a really good start so far.
thejokersbrother chapter 51 . 5/29
Welcome back.

This was a good chapter. Short but good. The build up to the final battle is intense. I can't wait to see how it all finally comes down. Justice Forever vs The Order of Carnage.

Good luck with the next chapter.
DonnieDarkoMD1 chapter 51 . 5/28
Wow.. Very well.. I hope in another story after this.
audiraser1 chapter 51 . 5/28
oh! dangerous thoughts! those who think about the time after the war, won't live to see it! watch out, JF!
MMPRFansince93 chapter 51 . 5/28
Can't wait!
VenomousFantum chapter 50 . 3/12
So I guess this means this story coming to an end soon. I'll just say right now I've loved this story ever since I started reading it and I can't wait to see how this ends or if you're doing a sequel or a whole new story... Just keep up the good work.
thejokersbrother chapter 50 . 3/12
Welcome back.

It's been a while but glad that you are back. Both sides are getting ready for the final battle. I really hope Dave and Cain have an awesome rematch together. That's how the war should end. And the whole world is watching on tv. Can't wait to see Justice Forever finally defeats The Order of Carnage.

Good luck with the next chapter.
asianluver14 chapter 50 . 3/2
OMG IT'S GOING DOWN
Spirit Of The Black Wolf chapter 50 . 3/2
I'm very glad you're back, I thought you might of given up with this story. So the war is coming I'm really looking forward for dave and chris ultimate showdown.
Looking forward for you're next update.
DonnieDarkoMD1 chapter 50 . 3/2
Wow, man, remember my words.
HolySheet chapter 50 . 3/2