Reviews for Worm and Scion
Guest chapter 16 . 3/26/2020
The real issue is the insane plot, not the blood and gore. It just shows immature writing. The plot is terrible after she gets caught second time. She flat slugged Levi but Lengend and Alex made her their bit*h? How is that possible? And then she manages to subdue Eidolon but not Alex, who even Taylor managed to kill. Then we get her sob story and why we should feel pity. Disgusting. She decided to roll over after showing her mettle? A goddess taking shit from mortal and letting them walk all over her. They dont put wards in Birdcage for murder of a single villain. Go read original story. If that was true, Birdcage would be overflowing. I wasted my time expecting your plot to get better.
Guest chapter 16 . 3/26/2020
Ot began so nicely then cascaded to callous mess where she was being judged by those way more guilty than her, who literally have no right to judge her.
Guest chapter 14 . 3/26/2020
You lost me at chapter 14, where she became a docile little bi**h and let PRT piss all over her. She knew Akexandria was Rebbeca yet, like a beggar asked "am I to be a public example?" Then got sent to Juve? Really? From someone tangled with Gods, who is a demigoddes, she goes in for murdering a supervillain after kill Leviathan? Joke writing.
erik chapter 20 . 6/11/2019
Another intriguing story.
Warpwind chapter 1 . 5/16/2019
u know what would be fun? a one chapter Worm fic where Taylor pulls that stunt with Lung and properly gets dismembered. Truly a satisfying finale.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/19/2018
The grammar and spelling it good, but it's written in an incredibly stiff and plastic-y way. The characters interact as if they're asperges, and no one questions anything. Sheila straight up claims to be a time traveler mutiple times at which no one even blinks.
ShaiGar chapter 1 . 10/15/2018
The ABB has black and latino members?
Spidersauce chapter 11 . 7/5/2018
Not sure I like this anymore. All it would take is Sheila super speeding to Jack and ripping his head off at the start of that. Easy and done with. Instead you had her do some silly lightning thing and then sit and talk.
Spidersauce chapter 7 . 7/5/2018
I mean, she just proved she cab teleport. And she just sat in the foam and waited?
Spidersauce chapter 7 . 7/5/2018
Why the fuck is she going along with this?
Sebine chapter 20 . 6/20/2018
wait, Leviathan is already dead, WTF did i miss
creativesm75 chapter 20 . 3/28/2017
oh oh. This is big trouble...
shugokage chapter 20 . 9/28/2016
Great job on this chapter and amazing scene!
moon so bright chapter 11 . 8/2/2016
Creepy.
moon so bright chapter 10 . 8/2/2016
Power testing was amusing.