Reviews for Noticed him half-way through
Potterhead5eva chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
Can't be bothered to log in but that's my name if you want to reply to this review.

Can we just take a minute to appreciat how cute brotherly!Furt is?! You wrote their little bonding sessions so well! Great idea by the way- making Finn the reason Kurt and Blaine met. That's really cute. Also the line Blaine says about Kurt almost dying when he looked at Blaine had me laughing and the line blaine says about how he had noticed Kurt from the beginning but Kurt had only noticed him half way had me squee-ing. Well written humours romance is the best, well done!
Little-Angry-Kitten chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
Boo! Yeah, you saw that right! It's moi! Let's me just say that I totally squealed at the end of the story! It was so freaking cute! I loved every word of it, ah so much cuteness that made my black black heart fuzzy with all its sweetness! Thank you for sharing this with us! 3
m.cookieme chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
Love it! So cute, I have this stupid smile on my face now,
cold kagome chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
omg.. lol thye how they meet.. omg that awesome.. lol
BatFlashAquaven11 chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
cute !:)
Murgy31 chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Loved it!
Fangirl4ver chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Awwwwwww this is super cute:) lol I laughed so heard when Blaine first spoke:) let me tell you if that happened knowing my luck, he would be some creepy dude! How did Blaine know Kurt was gay? Like seriously! Great story loved everything about it:) loved loved loved the ending it was adorable:)

-forever keep writing
Nightingale63 chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Cute story! Loved the bro bonding, and dapper-as-heck Blaine.