Reviews for Cecelia Dorea Potter
PrincessMoi chapter 1 . 2/13
This is amazing! Please continue it and update soon!
Nyx Winchester chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
Are you going to turn this into a story?
HunterBerserkerWolf chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
Could use a bit of work cleaning it up so that it reads a bit more smoothly. I can easily see this 7k word chapter being 10k if you had added a little more dialogue and a bit more detail.

Even still, very well done. you've peaked my interest and I can't wait to see some more out of you.
purple sky always chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
Down with Voldemort! Down with Dumbledore!
knight902001 chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
damn god start. i wonder what hogwarts will be like, will draco get away with anything this year? is harry going to learn about the prophecy sooner? who will help harry shield his mind?
katiablackwood chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
omg please continue this! Love it!
akasanta chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
Excellent beginning. Hope for a new chapter soon. :D

Cheers!

AKASANTA :D
HolyDragoon chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
Hmmm... My only nitpicks so far is that her declaration of being a Potter was accepted at seemingly face value by the Wizengamot. Surely more proof would be required, even if it was just a single question under Veritaserum? Also, she has an ambitious agenda, that's for sure. Hope you articulate it through the time of the story, there's bound to be opposition if he tries to do too much, too fast.

Apart from that, I'll keep an eye on this one. :)
god of all chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story
Penny is wise chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
Awesome first chapter. Gotta love Moody always good to keep people on there toes.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
intresting
magitech chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
Excellent start and I am intrigued with your changes

I do have a few questions though.
Why didn't Lia bring charges against Dumbledore for all his illegal and abusive actions towards her family, only he could have obliviated her and shipped her off. In any action against Voldemort and the pure blood faction, the first thing that has to be done is to get rid of their biggest ally, "give them yet another chance Dumbledore"

Since she know Sirius I have to assume she knows of the order, so perhaps another job is to clear the Ministry of all Dumbledore butt kissers, make it clear that loyalty to your lawful Government overrides that to a cowardly school teacher with delusions of adequacy.
Blitzstrahl chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
It's a pretty good AU. people making me laugh though just accept the fan fic retcon lol while lily and james died in '81 realize with Cecelia's age that they where older than 21.
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Really good start please go on! Lia/Charlie and Harry/ Ginny
Brodus chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
This is a decent effort but there are a few problems which don't at all make sense.

For example Cecelia is 25 years old in 1995 and would have been 10/11 in 1981, yet Lily and James were only 21 when they died so what did they have her when they were 11?

Additionally no matter how much clout a lawyer has no institution as formal as the Wizengamot would ever allow someone to hijack proceedings how she did, and I can't believe that Cecelia would actually force her own little brother to relive his abuse in front of everything whilst under the effects of Veriteserum, and that Harry wasn't at all annoyed with her for doing that to him, he'd be a little embarrassed, ashamed and humiliated at the very least, and most likely mortified in actual reality.

Lastly you really need to start a new paragraph when a new a new speaker begins speaking because right now it's very cluttered and confusing.

Please take what I've said on board.
Regards,