Reviews for Forever?
Tori chapter 16 . 3/30/2018
I really wish your had continued this story because the storyline in amazing...
Guest chapter 16 . 12/19/2016
Sugar, you need to update. By far one of the best Darkest Piwers fics I have read. And I truly have been craving a Necromancer-Wolf Chloe. Wonderful execution and admirable characterization and development. I can't wait ;)
ProsperCaprice chapter 16 . 12/20/2015
please write more i love this story
linny chapter 10 . 2/15/2015
you really need to use spell check and proofread your work. However, the storyline is interesting. Good beginning.
Guest chapter 14 . 10/30/2014
Oh! Loved that you updated! Can't wait to find out more! Update soon!
kaitgirl chapter 14 . 10/15/2014
Wishing I remembered everything thats happened in this story right about now. Try not to take so long that cliff hanger is killer. :)
Iwillputthisasmyusername chapter 13 . 3/7/2014
This is great! I love DP Otherworld crossovers but there are so few of them. This is most defiantly the best one I've read yet. Please update soon.
Guest chapter 13 . 1/27/2014
Loved it can't wait for an update!
what-evers-good chapter 13 . 1/19/2014
I just wanted to do a review of encouragement, I love the story can't wait till you update.
suzi1811 chapter 12 . 11/3/2013
I just bet Rae isn't in any trouble! Chloe needs to forget her, she can't be trusted and she needs to worry about the others, the ones who deserve her loyalty. If she's free and near by she can try to help certainly, she's too good a person not to but she has important things to deal with and Rae can look after herself! Update soon!
suzi1811 chapter 11 . 10/13/2013
Oh my God! I actually want Zoe to become Vampire Delegate on the council for real considering Cassandra and Aaron can't fill the role anymore! Love Chloe standing up to them although I don't agree with her on Lauren cause if Lauren really cared about Chloe, she wouldn't try to take her away from the others and she would at least genuinely try to see the others as Chloe see's them and accept them cause 1) they make Chloe happy and 2) they protect Chloe and Derek is willingly to die for Chloe! Chloe is too nice and needs to open her eyes to her aunts true colours and prejudice instead of making excuses for her! Lauren has always known about the supernatural, she's born into a necromancer family, her sister and brother were necromancers, Lauren wasn't thrust into the supernatural world after a life of ignorance, she's always been part of it! Sorry, not a Lauren fan! Update soon!
Guest chapter 10 . 10/10/2013
I love it can't wait for you to update !
briannalynn.riveramartir chapter 10 . 10/5/2013
I think it's good. Can't wait when you bring in the other characters!
suzi1811 chapter 10 . 10/5/2013
I loved it and Chloe sleep walking to Derek and him opening his arms to her while still asleep is so cute! I love that scene! I'd love to see Derek and Clay find common ground and become friends! Clay doesn't hold grudges nor does he blame the kids for the parents actions. He may groan at first about the Cains but he would give Derek the benefit of the doubt and not judge him on his blood alone, especially if he knew how much Derek despises his bio-family and how they tried to kidnap him once and threatened Chloe! Can't wait for Lucas, Paige, Savannah and Adam to enter the picture!
briannalynn.riveramartir chapter 9 . 9/27/2013
It was great. Can't wait to see how they react!