Reviews for Here a vamp, There a vamp
Magnusrae chapter 21 . 10/5/2013
Interesting epilogue. I kind of like how you didn't make Dean make a choice right then and there, some authors would have tried to force that issue. But instead you had Spike put it all out on the line for him, just like Xander did for Sam in the last chapter. Pretty good story all the way around. And kudos for being the only Buffy/Supernatural crossover with a Spike/Buffy pairing: just what I was looking for. Thanks for the good read and Happy Writing!
Magnusrae chapter 19 . 10/5/2013
Hmm... I would think that if she had to sacrifice an object to tie Dawn to Slayers, it would have to come from a Slayer. Besides, an arguement could be made that Joyce already sacrificed herself to tie Dawn to Buffy, that Dawn's insertion into her life caused the brain cancer that finally did her in. Oh well, who can fathom an angel's sense of logic? Certainly not me...
Magnusrae chapter 17 . 10/4/2013
Alright, I've read this far and now I've got to stop. Not because the story isn't good; it's fantastic! But because my eyes are going crossed from staring at the screen for this long. Any more and I'll probably get even worse vision than I have now. And so...

Fantastic story so far. Cross-overs run the range from good to bad with the balance seemingly on the unbelievable side. This one is great for keeping the characters in character, meshing the universes in a believable way and just running with an excellent plot. I'm admittedly a bit new to the Supernatural fandom, but you seem to have captured the characters there very well. Buffy's group has aged some, but you did an excellent job working the differences between where the show left off and where they are now into the story in a way that flowed and wasn't overwhelming. The dialogue is good and the relationship dances are well choreographed. You've kept the characters' recognizable quirks intact too.

Very well done all around. I've quite enjoyed myself, even though my bottom is currently numb from sitting so long. And I'll be back for more!
K-Marie-M chapter 21 . 9/21/2013
So is that the end or do we get one more?
DjinnAtwood chapter 19 . 9/20/2013
Warrior of the People, this is the meaning of the given name "Alexander", right ? :)
Oh, the Samulet is back ! Love that !
K-Marie-M chapter 19 . 9/20/2013
And the car is saved! Any chance of another wonderful chapter? :-)
K-Marie-M chapter 18 . 9/20/2013
Yeah for Xander and Dawn!
K-Marie-M chapter 17 . 9/20/2013
I love that Willy is more afraid of the Winchesters thanthe Slayer... :-)
Guest chapter 16 . 9/17/2013
awwww poor cas :( another great chapter!
K-Marie-M chapter 16 . 9/15/2013
I liked this chapter but we seem to be missing some time between chapters 15 - 16...
K-Marie-M chapter 14 . 9/15/2013
Loved it. Especially shooting horse! :-)
DjinnAtwood chapter 13 . 9/12/2013
Aw, you've made me addicted to this story. Like everyone's interaction - and Vi being the true name of Charlie, amazing !
Liked too when you evoked Spike's weirdness - being able to love despite to be a demon.
Please update soon.
K-Marie-M chapter 13 . 9/9/2013
Dun dun dun... I can't wait to see what happens next!
K-Marie-M chapter 12 . 9/7/2013
Loving this story!
Guest chapter 6 . 9/1/2013
I really like the plot you came up with. Your writing is great and easy to read and get lost in, without annoying grammar mistakes or spelling errors.