Reviews for Here a vamp, There a vamp
klu chapter 21 . 4/19/2015
I enjoyed the merging of BtVS and SPN here. I liked that you brought Dawn's being 'The Key' back into an important role as you had the two worlds colliding. You did an amazing job of referencing things that happened in one show as relevant to what was happening in the lives of the characters of the other - like how a Hellmouth was supposed to open at Stull, but then it didn't or how the Slayers were fighting these 'new' black-blooded monsters (it's probably good that you didn't tell Buffy that they had Cas to thank for the Levis in the first place).
I am sure that now the Dawn can leave the MoL bunker, she will probably want to return with a few of her watcher pals at some point in the future... And Sam, I'm certain, would love to learn more from the watchers.
I also loved the way you worked the 'double life' of Vi/Charlie.

I will never be fond of Dean's relationship w/ Cas or Benny progressing beyond 'Bromance' status, because, as Dean said, he's not gay - even if gender isn't something that is really important to Angels or vamps, as people, it really IS to us. But in terms of: Does Dean love Cas and Benny? I certainly believe he does; that Dean sees them as 'family'/brothers, definitely. But that's just my take on it; You left the story open for Dean to figure out where his feelings of friendship/potential romance? begin and end and I liked that.

Well done, you!
Thanks for writing.
misuky7 chapter 21 . 1/21/2015
This was fangtastic. I love the idea of these two shows crossing. :3
Neinka chapter 21 . 8/12/2014
What a wondeful, wonderful story! I already said it was a perfect mash-up between spn and buffy but after reading it all i have to change it...it was a bloody brilliant mash-up! The dialogues were so awesome and when you brought Vi/Charlie in i was ready to worship you as a autor. YOU didn't forget her! I would love to have more Castiel there but as it was set in s8 and he was mostly running from the angels at that time.. i get why he wasn't there so much. But the bit he said to Dean about Spike and selfless love made me almost cry for them. I am a big Destiel shipper so i wish they ended toghether but on the other hand i am glad you kept it open. And Benny oh gosh Benny...i must say you have written him better than spn..in spn i haven't really liked him that much..well until the time he died again..then i realised what a great character we lost once again. But you have written him really well and i liked him from the beginning to the end. And Spuffy...i am even bigger Spuffy shipper than i am Destiel one and this was so sooo great story for them. Loved it! And as for Xander and Dawn...well with Dawn i have her stuck in her 16-17 years in my mind so it's difficult to see her with Xander (even when i have read the comics..) but that's not your fault ;). Relationship between Sam and Dean was spot on. Even when i didn't liked Benny that much on the show i was so pissed at Sam for his jealousy...I am glad Xander gave him the talk...as much i am glad Dean got his talk from Spike! And gosh i want him to pick Castiel even if the story played out more for Benny..i would even settle for both of them :D...and best thing for last...you brought back THE freaking SAMULET! You are a genius and spn writes should hire you. Thank you for hours of fun!
Neinka chapter 12 . 8/12/2014
OK, i am in LOVE with this story! It's a perfect mash-up between spn and Buffy..and they are all so in character i am practically salivating at every dialogue. I will write a better review when i finish it :)
Magnusrae chapter 21 . 10/5/2013
Interesting epilogue. I kind of like how you didn't make Dean make a choice right then and there, some authors would have tried to force that issue. But instead you had Spike put it all out on the line for him, just like Xander did for Sam in the last chapter. Pretty good story all the way around. And kudos for being the only Buffy/Supernatural crossover with a Spike/Buffy pairing: just what I was looking for. Thanks for the good read and Happy Writing!
Magnusrae chapter 19 . 10/5/2013
Hmm... I would think that if she had to sacrifice an object to tie Dawn to Slayers, it would have to come from a Slayer. Besides, an arguement could be made that Joyce already sacrificed herself to tie Dawn to Buffy, that Dawn's insertion into her life caused the brain cancer that finally did her in. Oh well, who can fathom an angel's sense of logic? Certainly not me...
Magnusrae chapter 17 . 10/4/2013
Alright, I've read this far and now I've got to stop. Not because the story isn't good; it's fantastic! But because my eyes are going crossed from staring at the screen for this long. Any more and I'll probably get even worse vision than I have now. And so...

Fantastic story so far. Cross-overs run the range from good to bad with the balance seemingly on the unbelievable side. This one is great for keeping the characters in character, meshing the universes in a believable way and just running with an excellent plot. I'm admittedly a bit new to the Supernatural fandom, but you seem to have captured the characters there very well. Buffy's group has aged some, but you did an excellent job working the differences between where the show left off and where they are now into the story in a way that flowed and wasn't overwhelming. The dialogue is good and the relationship dances are well choreographed. You've kept the characters' recognizable quirks intact too.

Very well done all around. I've quite enjoyed myself, even though my bottom is currently numb from sitting so long. And I'll be back for more!
K-Marie-M chapter 21 . 9/21/2013
So is that the end or do we get one more?
DjinnAtwood chapter 19 . 9/20/2013
Warrior of the People, this is the meaning of the given name "Alexander", right ? :)
Oh, the Samulet is back ! Love that !
K-Marie-M chapter 19 . 9/20/2013
And the car is saved! Any chance of another wonderful chapter? :-)
K-Marie-M chapter 18 . 9/20/2013
Yeah for Xander and Dawn!
K-Marie-M chapter 17 . 9/20/2013
I love that Willy is more afraid of the Winchesters thanthe Slayer... :-)
Guest chapter 16 . 9/17/2013
awwww poor cas :( another great chapter!
K-Marie-M chapter 16 . 9/15/2013
I liked this chapter but we seem to be missing some time between chapters 15 - 16...
K-Marie-M chapter 14 . 9/15/2013
Loved it. Especially shooting horse! :-)