Reviews for Tales Before Time
It's good yet a bit sad
MisstyxTB chapter 10 . 6/29/2014
That's good
MisstyxTB chapter 4 . 6/29/2014
Well nothing to say but its good
Dragon chapter 11 . 1/16/2014
I love chapter 10! Anyway Thank you for writing the chapter it was fun, amazing, funny, and sweet. Sorry I hadn't reviewed in so long. Keep updating Mysterious ways of Nature! Sorry almost no one reviews this story though.
Queenofcrack97 chapter 11 . 9/2/2013 there maybe gonna be one of...when jack meets the yetis ?
That would be nice
Mrs. Jim chapter 11 . 9/2/2013
Bunny has always been scared of this possible confrontation, wonder if he'll finally give in and ask Jack or just know after hearing the heart song in the actual story
Mrs. Jim chapter 10 . 9/2/2013
grapegirl chapter 10 . 9/2/2013
I'm going to have to read the books to just make sense of it
Dragon chapter 9 . 8/29/2013
Hey can you do one where Jack and Aster meet before Kozmotosis turned into Pitch. chapter 9 . 8/29/2013
Omg! So sad! :'( I can't too much! Muahhhhhhhhhahaha! :(wailing loudly) omg! It was good but sad! Please update soon! I love this and remember what I told u! More fluff with jack and his family! Also maybe a request in which Aster and his Dam or father meet with Jack's father and Aster wanders around and meets Jack for the first time? I don't know... Just a request please update soon its awesome! chapter 6 . 8/29/2013
Awwwwwwww! So freaking cute! I love this make more of this arches! Please! They are good and delicious of fluff!
Mrs. Jim chapter 9 . 8/29/2013
Poor Bunny. Thinking you're the only one left of your kind and then doing all the burying to at least honor their chiefs has got to be some seriously heartbreaking and depressing work.
Mrs. Jim chapter 8 . 8/29/2013