Reviews for Stitch my heart back together again
Nejitenness chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
Beautiful... sweet, and cute.
Cina1325 chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
i love this!
CherryXButterfly chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
Wow! I loved it honestly! I don't think that ending was cheesy at all, in fact it's very realistic. I kind of cried reading it, because it hit home for me, because I had bulimia when I was in middle school. Honestly you portrayed it accurately and I thank you for writing this!
Lili Bibi chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
I luv the ending! Poor Tenten! She shouldnt think like that! Luv Neji though! :)
sleepy queens chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
This is so beautifully written.
sanriochica333 chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
I really liked this. You're writing style is really engaging. It reminded me of a crescendo. On the subject matter, I really felt for Tenten. My frown just kept getting bigger and bigger throughout. I did feel like Neji's little speech was a bit much, more fatherly than boyfriendly (but that may just be my perception.) But, it doesn't detract much from your story and it wraps it up neatly.

I feel the same as you, Tenten's often put into this tomboyish, idc about my looks, i just love weapons and kicking tail box. But tomboy's don't necessarily dislike girly things all the way. And I think it overlooks the fact that by the nature of their job they all(kuinochi) exhibit traditionally masculine attributes. It's just not so black and white.

Also, at the chuunin exams I actually thought Tenten had makeup when i first read it (and that is my head canon. Lol)
MadDogMatt13 chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Aww, kawaii...now what happened to your other stories...
I agree wholeheartedly about Tenten by the way.
Ja ne.
The Masked Idiot chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
"Konoha places a great emphasis is placed on communication, teamwork;" I think this part sounds kind of strange.
misspandalily chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
Amazing. Your approach to Tenten's character is very different, which is great because you rarely do see this side of Tenten in other fics. Great job on that! :D Beautiful plotline and character dynamics aside, your style of writing is extremely captivating. There's that hint of paranoia in Tenten that starts off small at the beginning and gets bigger and bigger until she really breaks down in front of Neji. Love it. 3
princesshyuuga01 chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
Wow! Just Wow! I went all teary there :) Great job on this. My lil heart broke while reading this. I love it :D

- PrincessHyuuga01
Crazycally chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
That was a good topic to write about and I think you did it justice. Neji was a little to sensetive to be reallistic but thats forgiveable. Over all a very absorbing story :)
reegreeg chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
OMIGOSH. This was beautiful.
I love the way you portrayed Tenten, it was so human (most Fanfictions make the characters flat and emotionless) and...yeah.
Except...why the public safety announcement at the end? You're making me feel bad. (WellIamgettinghelpbutstill.)
Anywhoooooooo...keep up the good NejiTen work!
Dreaming101 chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
Lovely work. Great message.
Mon Esprit Libre chapter 1 . 8/28/2013