Reviews for Dudley Gets a Hogwarts Letter
LadyRoyal chapter 1 . 9/18
I would love if this was made into a book instead of a one shot
HarleyPotter19 chapter 1 . 7/21
I'm not sure how to go about replying to anonymous reviews other than to leave a review of my own. If you want to adopt this story and run with it, go ahead. Just send me a message or leave a follow up review, as I'd love to read what you do with it.
DramioneLuver chapter 1 . 7/21
OMGs I love this story so much. Can I adopt it. Like will give you the credits n all
Could I adopt this story
I mean it really is original
I've also seen your story Son of the Dark lord ( all three books)
I want to continue this on Wattpad if you don't mind. I'd give you the credit 'n all
I liked that. Dudley had Harry's back and Minerva managed to see the extreme weights of both boys and taken away. Ha! Good job
hisnhers chapter 1 . 12/25/2016
Niiiiiice. lol. Enjoyed this.

-his
missgsmith51 chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
Wait till Poppy gets her hands on Dudley! She'll get him on a weight loss regimen! Hehe
McGonagall25 chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
I liked it. I thought that it was very good.
HufflepuffWoman chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
you should continue this story.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
..they would find themselves the first ever Muggles incarcerated in Azkaban.
I don't think that would be likely but they would be watched to see that things changes.
Elizabeth Slytherin III chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
Please don't let this be the end! I like this story and would really like to see more of it, if you do decide to continue it, please let us know! Thank you
Cleopatra Curtis
Phoniex Fire Pixie chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
I know it's supposed to be a one shot but I kinda like were your going and would love to read more
Laverock chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Nice beginning. Can't wait for the second chapter. I especially liked your mention that Harry sometimes covered for Dudley's freakishness.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
A vere different what if story !

The Crimson Mage.
Ravenclaw Midnight Blue chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
Pretty good, though I came across some Americanisms ('math' instead of 'maths', and Harry calling McGonagall 'ma'am', when 'Miss' is more commonly used). And McGonagall was refered to as an 'ususual site' (should be 'sight'). Hope that helps. The story itself was fine - and Dudley growing up as a wizard would need to overcome his spoilt upbringing whilst still being chums with Harry.

If possible, please continue with your 'Shadows Of A Slytherin', as I'm keen to see how that story finishes!