Reviews for Dudley Gets a Hogwarts Letter
missgsmith51 chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
Wait till Poppy gets her hands on Dudley! She'll get him on a weight loss regimen! Hehe
McGonagall25 chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
I liked it. I thought that it was very good.
HufflepuffWoman chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
you should continue this story.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
..they would find themselves the first ever Muggles incarcerated in Azkaban.
I don't think that would be likely but they would be watched to see that things changes.
Elizabeth Slytherin III chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
Please don't let this be the end! I like this story and would really like to see more of it, if you do decide to continue it, please let us know! Thank you
Cleopatra Curtis
Phoniex Fire Pixie chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
I know it's supposed to be a one shot but I kinda like were your going and would love to read more
Laverock chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Nice beginning. Can't wait for the second chapter. I especially liked your mention that Harry sometimes covered for Dudley's freakishness.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
A vere different what if story !

The Crimson Mage.
Ravenclaw Midnight Blue chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
Pretty good, though I came across some Americanisms ('math' instead of 'maths', and Harry calling McGonagall 'ma'am', when 'Miss' is more commonly used). And McGonagall was refered to as an 'ususual site' (should be 'sight'). Hope that helps. The story itself was fine - and Dudley growing up as a wizard would need to overcome his spoilt upbringing whilst still being chums with Harry.

If possible, please continue with your 'Shadows Of A Slytherin', as I'm keen to see how that story finishes!
Slytherin66 chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
An interesting idea and one that makes sense as often its said Lily was adopted as a way to expalin her magic and beauty when the Dursley's have none but if Harry's Aunt was a squib rather than a muggle it would explain much and it would be possible for Dudley or his offspring to have magic. Although the thought of him breeding and what would be done to a magical child under his care is scary.

It has been said in a fic or two Vernon could also be a squib as to explain his hate and fear of magic.

I never ever liked Dudley or the idea of him with magic but this was well done.

Thanks for this and I look forward to what you do next.
T-TrainOrTurkeyT chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
I really like this. I think it could be made into a full story. I hope you will, some day perhaps. I'd definitely keep reading if there was more to this!
alix33 chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
How did Dudley turn out a) nice; and b) magical with those loathsome parents? I wonder.
SlytherinPrincess233031 chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Good first chapter, I'm excited to see where you go from here!
Bloodfreak09 chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
This is awesome. I think you could easily turn this into a very good multi-chapter story ifyou want. You have my support.
graynavarre chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Oh, I like this one. Is there more?