Reviews for First Time for Everything
Guest chapter 2 . 11/20/2019
Klaus is literally everything I've ever wanted in a guy. not just your Klaus (but he is pretty amazing) but even TVD Klaus. usually, I think guys like that are awful. I don't mind the flirting and charms, but I always hated the way they would tell the girl to see the world and basically give up their entire life, and I've always hated guys who were so perfect and Prince Charming-ish. they were so polite, and they never did anything interesting. maybe it was because if we were being technical, Klaus was also a bad boy, but he was honestly the best. the Mikealsons are honestly one of the best fictional families ever
Guest chapter 9 . 12/15/2018
This series is adorable! Would love to read more :)
Guest chapter 9 . 7/3/2018
I had so much fun reading this series :)
I hope you continue it.
Aisha.love96 chapter 1 . 2/27/2018
Please update!
originalslover chapter 9 . 8/29/2016
This is such a sweet story. I'm really enjoying it. Can't wait for the next chapter :)
El chapter 9 . 4/26/2016
Soooo happy to see an update! And it was for sure worth the wait :) such a cute chapter. I had kind of forgotten about this story so was extra excited when I found it again. Thanks again for an amazing chapter!
LoveOfAVampire chapter 9 . 4/8/2016
Awesome story so far! I love Caroline & Klaus & their relationship. Will is absolutely adorable. I just realized in this chapter(9), that when Will is saying "Claws" he means Klaus. Every time in the other chapters I was a little bit confused because I didn't know exactly what he meant by it. Please update soon (: I can't wait for more firsts!
Guest chapter 9 . 3/11/2016
I can't believe how cute this is! Seriously, this is such an adorable family.
soapmaniac22 chapter 9 . 3/1/2016
Miranda you absolutely kill me with feels every time you update this fic. I'm reviewing from my Klaroline coffin. Loved the first morning and OMG THEY SAID ILY! I'm so happy! Loved this and I can't wait for more! Also, the visual of Caroline turning around to see Will and Klaus just makes me roll into a ball and squeal. JoMo and children!
Justanotherfiveminutes chapter 9 . 2/27/2016
Lol! You're a tease! But I love the cuteness of this. I can see klaus likes having them in his home, perhaps he'd like to do a bit more of this? And ily! Very sweet!
Ellavm18 chapter 9 . 2/25/2016
loved thanks for the update
ashlytorres24 chapter 9 . 2/24/2016
So sorry for the late review, I'm very behind in reviewing! Loved this chapter! :) Awww they're soo domesticated. That smut tease was mean :P I loveee Will and Klaus interacting. Will is just too cute. Omg they said I love you to each other! I wonder what their next step will be :)
Guest chapter 9 . 2/19/2016
Such an adorable chapter. I'm glad you've updated.
Guest chapter 9 . 2/19/2016
Enjoyed the update! So cute.