Reviews for Can You Save Me?
CentauRita chapter 12 . 11/1/2015
Thank you for 'the Treat' of an update to 'Can You Save Me? :*

Jasper, facing that door and then opening it...it was like he was choosing...wonder want Edward will do next...'I do', too! :} what will he choose? Loneliness or a sweet connection? Hmmmm? If it was me, I'd choose to connect!

For sharing your talented storytelling and time.

Take Care,
CentauRita
beanothercullen chapter 12 . 10/31/2015
Thanks for posting this, I hope your able to find the time to continue. Life can be crazy, lol. I really enjoyed the update, thanks again.
Cullen Cousin chapter 11 . 2/26/2014

rory chapter 11 . 1/29/2014
awe poor broken boys
CentauRita chapter 11 . 1/31/2014
**tapping my toe, impatiently**

Jasper...you need to talk to Edward and fix this, hiccup, between you.
Mych0ice chapter 11 . 1/30/2014
Enjoying the story...
J.DRAST chapter 11 . 1/30/2014
Hello. Good chapter. Maybe Jasper is "breaking through" Edward's tough exterior afterall. It's probably a new feeling for Edward and he is having a hard time dealing with it. I hope that you are able to get some good ideas to follow-up on for this story. Thanks, Suzan Noerr
Mistydeb chapter 11 . 1/30/2014
I'm glad jasper turned Edward down, regardless if Edward is hurt. He is soo used to getting everything he wants, when he wants. He's probably wondering how & why jasper turned him down, afterall he was a hooker and probably should be grateful that Edward wants him. Maybe jasper should have a conversation with Edward about what sort of person jasper thinks he is. Jasper doesn't have much to lose, he is under risk of being kicked out at anytime anyway. Hope you find your writing mojo again, Debbie
rubyblue100 chapter 11 . 1/29/2014
Ahhh girly you just update when your ready and we will be happy:)

I do believe eddy has a heart but... I'm scared for jazzy at the moment because I think his Edward is hurting and feeling vulnerable he may hurt jazzy to show dominance and to make him hurt too... Sob...

You are a very talented writer girl and your characters are so likable and memorable...the scene just before he meets Edward was so realistic about just how down and out this poor but clearly clever young man was and how he was desperate for the basic needs in order to live... Food, he was so hungry you could feel it... Shelter... Even just for the night... The fear when jazzy slept on Edwards sheets was intense...anyways, and then when these basic needs were met jasper sought love and stability from a man that has all his basic needs and more but underneath is insecure and is also craving for love a home.

Wow girl you are truly talented and even though I do see some very uncomfortable times for jasper because at the end of the day his Edward does seem to have a bit of a bastard streak but maybe jazzy can calm him And sooth the roar.

Excellent girl and thanks for saying... Candy crush is my weakness...
MW3addict chapter 11 . 1/29/2014
So glad you updated. It was a good chapter and atleast Edward is finally showing some sort if emotion towards jasper
beanothercullen chapter 11 . 1/29/2014
Great chapter. Good luck with the writing :)
rory chapter 10 . 12/30/2013
poor boys so broken
Mistydeb chapter 10 . 12/30/2013
Oh dear poor jasper. Edward is such an ass, taking advantage of jasper in his vulnerable state...but I suppose that's what Edward does. Debbie
J.DRAST chapter 10 . 12/30/2013
Hello. Could this create some hard feelings between them? I'm anxious to see how it pans out. Thanks, Suzan Noerr