Reviews for Splinters
bowlfullofcherries chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
Great piece.
infiniteworld8 chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
I loved this story. You got Kirk and Uhura perfectly. I've always love and hated the self-sacrificial part of Kirk. It's amazing that he will do anything for his crew but it's also horrifying about why he's willing to do so much.

Great writing.
Elaine du Lac chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
Such a well-written story. I loved the backstory about the natives of Tomid and the vivid descriptions of their palace, physiology, and culture. I liked Saunders a lot too. And I liked that this is from Uhura's perspective. I cried with her while reading about Jim begging like that. Uhura and Saunders make a good combination for an audience to Jim's torture, they balance each other out (dang, that sounds so callous doesn't it?).
Your penname sounded familiar too. Then I realized (unless I'm mistaken) that you were one of the people who had either dropped a review, favorited, or alerted my Arrow story. What a small world, meeting you in another fandom like this! I am so flattered that the author of such a good story deems my own worthwhile!
L.L.Wayne chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
I haven't looked at your profile yet so I don't know if you have or not, but, I think you should write a story about Kirk's memory in this, it sounds very interesting.
Alpecca Ankaa Black chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
Nice job; I love stories that involve Tarsus IV in some way.
wild-springflower chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Wonderful, simply wonderful. I mean, what happened wasn't anywhere near wonderful but the writing was! Now I wanna watch Star Trek. Again. Anyway, loved it. I always like stories that delve a little into Kirks background cause it's never really talked about, even in the original tv show. And yeah what happened to him was awful, beyond words awful, but I think you did a pretty good job representing that and how it has affected him. I look forward to reading the sequel!
Mio chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
Wonderful story. I especially liked the chat Jim had with Uhura afterwards.
Obsessive66 chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
I enjoyed it, thank you.
Thewatcherobserves chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
Compelling and consistent with chars gets and most of the canon. Nice job.
Diamondblue4 chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
Really enjoyed this story. HurtJim scenes, that reveal his shining character, are my favorites. Hope the sequel is in progress as well as the "something longer." I love your style!
Dark Angel's Blue Fire chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
Great story thanks for sharing x
FanFic-Fanatic1999 chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
Is it wrong that I like fics where a main or favourite character of mine goes through something tough or painful and the other characters realise that they're more than who they portray themselves to be? This is one of those fics and I enjoyed it. It gives Jim even MORE depth. Very well done.
SwimmerGirl0726 chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
Awesome!
Aida Caroti chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
This was amazing. I loved it so much! Hurt, helpless Jim is the best. I'll be looking out for more from you.
-Aida
Gracealma chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
I enjoyed this story. I rather see Jim's crew see him as he is not what he portrays himself as a ladies man.