Reviews for The Two Sides of the Coin
Bubblefang chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
Very good story. I loved Sirius' ranting.

BTW, JKR has given Snape's birthday as January 9, either 1960 or 1959. So Harry's seventh year is 19, and he would be 39 or 40. Still, good dates.
Barzel chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
Well written, short, and to the point. I liked this very much!

(Was this geared towards a SS/SB fic? -I'm not sure I got the reference to what Dumbledore "knew". Was it that Siruis didn't know how to face his relationship w/ Snape and that's why he didn't go to his funeral? -You can write to me if you like about that if I'm way off base...)
Daintress chapter 1 . 12/16/2003
I really like this story, and I think you have a good insight into rivals and what makes them tick. I hope Harry and Draco can come to the same kind of respect by the end of the books.
angeL1215 chapter 1 . 4/14/2003
hi!

i like this fic! absolutely fantastic...even if it's short...i like the way you showed sirius' character... great job! :)
angeL1215 chapter 1 . 4/14/2003
hi!

cherry runoff chapter 1 . 3/27/2003
Very well written!
sevter chapter 1 . 2/2/2003
"If you were without friends, the next best thing is to have an enemy who knows you."

A most marvellous quote. *sigh* kinda short though. *snicker* I really want to know what Sev would do if Sirius really brought flowers.
61931 chapter 1 . 12/7/2002
Very original. I'm so impressed that that's all I can say, save for "Great job!"
Guest chapter 1 . 11/3/2002
Liked it. Very angst without sappiness.
Joslyn chapter 1 . 11/2/2002
Oh that was wonderful. I really liked it and I think you got the characters spot on. However, I don't think the last two lines worked with the rest of the piece. Yet overall, I really enjoyed it.
Nameless chapter 1 . 10/20/2002
Wow, that was really good. very interesting take on the situation. I like!

Granted, I actually LIKE Snape...(Waits for thousands of HP fans to pelt her with vegetables)
Amberdulen chapter 1 . 9/13/2002
*shrugs* The dates are close enough for a speculation fic. I like this! I'm grudgingly sure that Snape's on JKR's Doomed List, which is horrible, but hey, someone's got to have a big dramatic death scene. Interesting take on rivalry. Write on!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2002
it's so sad...*sniff*
shola chapter 1 . 9/13/2002
That was really good! Really good. Fair play
TercanoNuruva chapter 1 . 9/13/2002
I liked! But why did it have to be Snape who died? He's the best!