Reviews for Perspective
CsOUAT329 chapter 1 . 9/19/2015
AHHHH SO GOOD! :DDDD I LOVED IT EEEEEE 33333
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2015
Interesting idea- that Emma is literally True Love, so any kiss from her is true love's kiss.
TashaRose chapter 1 . 4/26/2015
I really loved this. You do bring up a good point about a "magical" Killian. I wonder if the writers just slipped and figured that since he didn't get to take the first heart, the "magic" was still active. Really though he did try ... so that was the one chance gone. Again very interesting idea.
GOTTA LOVE YOUR SHIPS chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
i totally need a sequel or something for this
childlikeheroes chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
I think I might cry. This story was wonderful and Emma and Killian were wonderful. But the thing I love most about this fic was that David supported Emma's happiness with Killian. (And yes that Snow was Team Neal because really she came off that way in the show. And it irritated me. A lot.) I mean its Charming after all, and it's Charming post-Neverland, where I feel that him and Killian would have bonded and formed some sort of trust, you know, so that character detail is important to me. Along with Charming being well, a good dad, an understanding that Emma wasn't happy is something I really wish would happen in the show.
Psychadelia Child chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
I just want to go to my bed and cry for hours. this is so beautiful!
kendraCs chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
This was unique and so very beautiful!
Your writting was amazing and the history so... Incredible real... I mean somethin arou this line could happen in the show and i would love it
anyway... Completly enchanting!
Featherstrike chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Hey there! Haven't read the fic yet, but I read your author's note at the beginning, and I believe I know the song you heard! Breathe Again by Sara Bareilles, an amazing song! :) Now, I'm off to read that story! ;)
Faith-Kiamn chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
I love this! The True Love's Kiss trope is one of my favorites in the Captain Swan fic fandom, and much as I've enjoyed kiss after kiss breaking curse after curse and opening our hero and heroine's eyes (figuratively as well as literally), your take on the idea is delightfully fresh.

It seems so very Emma that even her True Love's kiss would prove complicated, that she would have to make a choice and seek the secrets of her own heart rather than have fate or magic or what-have-you give her the answer. And I love that the miracle of a True Love's Kiss ends up snarled in her duty and obligations to her son and her mom and even the town...that, too, is a very Emma sort of situation.

And then there's Hook, cutting right to who she really is and what she really wants. Sigh. I think you captured the characters perfectly. I could feel the tension and magnetism between Hook and Emma...and their pain and uncertainty, too. Just lovely. (Also, bonus David as Dad! There is not nearly enough of that in Captain Swan fic...though I think I might say that even if every single CS fic had Dad!David on prominent display. :D)

Thank you for such a treat of a fic...and I very much hope to see that multi-chapter story soon!
lilylulurose chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
This was awesome. I really really enjoyed it.
phiphi78 chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Pretty please?
ramblingkitten chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
This was perfect I love it! *hugs*
DreamingRenegade chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
I really liked it ! I think your perspective on "True Love's kiss" is quite smart and it was a pleasure to read it. And the characters were complicated enough so it didn't come out as "too fluffy".
I'll only have a suggestion : instead of using your penname to separate your fic, use the horizontal lines in the editor, it will be easier for readers. Yes, I know, what a meeeaaaaan critic ! ;-)
I hope to read this multichapter fic soon ! But this one was already really great.