Reviews for the forgotten (43rd annual hunger games)
Beauty.Is.Strange chapter 9 . 1/19/2014
God, I love Markus. He seems really sweet, and I'm not looking forwards to seeing him die. He's my fave of this.
Beauty.Is.Strange chapter 8 . 1/19/2014
I like the 11 tributes, and "Carly", seems very interesting.
Beauty.Is.Strange chapter 7 . 1/19/2014
I really like how Chase's sisters were giving him all the orders, where as Katniss had been the one to give them in the books.
lydiamartins chapter 9 . 11/10/2013
i am the stupidest person in the world since i can't believe that i could miss an update on one of my favorite hg stories, definitely my favorite syot hg story argh so sorry for this late review; i'm definitely going to go check out clearflight right after this, (: i don't think that i'm too familiar in the warriors kingdom, but i'm a fan of your writing so i'm pretty sure that i'll enjoy the stories; it's interesting how optimistic Peat is about the capitol and i wish that he could understand that he's being brought to the slaughterhouse and in a way i wish that somebody that innocent and naive could make it out of the games, but then they would be forever horrified and scarred by memories of the hunger games and the violence and the killing argh and everything; your writing style, bridget, it's just so vivid and you can tell a story in so few words and it's just so perf, (:

please update soon, if possible?
xx clara
Thargelion chapter 9 . 10/19/2013
this chapter was really amazing! i really love the detail.
totally biased over here, so i'm going to ignore my character in this chap, so my fave is markus.
Kiliflower chapter 9 . 10/19/2013
My favourite character this chapter was Lukas, he seems interesting and I'm looking forward to learning more about him as the story develops! Great chapter :)
alyssa five seconds of summer chapter 9 . 10/18/2013
i have to make this as short as possible: this was brill. Peat is so adorable, i can't even. Saeko is interesting; i can say that. update soon, and I'll try to check out the Warriors stories. I'm relatively new to the fandom :) ox

ps. if it double posts; sorry :)
Lighty7 chapter 9 . 10/17/2013
Okay the only memorable one in this chapter was the twelve year old from ten. He sounds nice. Don't worry, kid. There will be enough cookies to go around... Like... Fify years later...
Ashbringer36 chapter 9 . 10/16/2013
I think all these tributes were fantastic.
Saeko... just right and her district partner... lets hope he finds somthing good in the training center he can use or he's screwed.
Markus... urgh I hate it when a 12 year old goes into the games... it's just heartbreaking... DAM YOU CAPITOL! lolz
and as for Peat... a little to little to make a judgement on him but meh he seems alright.
not sure what else I should say so I'm just gonna end here :)
Chasing Silmarils chapter 9 . 10/16/2013
Hmm. Not biased AT ALL, but Luke was my favorite. I'm curious to know his backstory about his sibling. Yo u write the 'poor tribute from underprivileged district' thing quite well. :) Good job!
ehonte concierge chapter 8 . 10/11/2013
Yeah, I'm here to review. Why else would I be here? XP

Anatase- I'm amazed that you fit almost all of his backstory into one POV! I loved it, mostly due to that little fact. Like your portrayal of his confidence and high amount of self esteem. His encounter with the peacekeeper was highly amusing to me.

Acacia- She seems nice, a bit on the quiet side. I liked to she interacted with Dante, though. I'm sure that they'll have an interesting dynamic later on. Speaking of Dante, I liked how you portrayed him through the eyes of Acacia. His character has me intrigued, and not just because of the hair. I liked his voice in this POV.

Carminilia- A transfer from District 2, eh? Well, this should be interesting. Although I think you meant to put "District 12" at the top there. ;) So anyway, I liked her talk with Anodora, and thought it was interesting how you made them sort of dance around each other and the subject of the games. Would like to hear about Max a little more. She seems to have an interesting backstory that I'm looking forward to reading more of.

Okay. Chapter review, done.
And also, I almost forgot, but yay for District 11.

-Avenger
professional ashes of roses chapter 8 . 10/7/2013
acacia is so adorable :) if this review is short, my apologies. i love carly :P she reminds me of someone i know (lmao, me...) you are just so brill ; hopefully i can leave a longer review next chapter :)

ox
LokiThisIsMadness chapter 8 . 10/6/2013
Until now, this is my favorite chapter. Anatase seems to be kinda of a rebel ( ? ) and I want to hear more of him. Well, District 11! Acacia wan't got much of a " will get to the final 5" personality and will probably be a bloodbath tribute but Dante looks like a promising tribute. I loved the way you wrote Carminilia, her relationship with Annie is something to look foward too and I can see Annie wanting to sponsor Carly ( I just loved her new nickname ) instead of Peat because that I think that sadly he'll be a bloodbath. I think that this new style is much better than your past stories and your writing improved so much. This was such a great and amzing chapter and I really hope you update soon :D
LokiThisIsMadness chapter 7 . 10/6/2013
Loved your writing in here. First off, I'm really liking Chase right know ( even with the way he talked with Breccia ), he so interesting and more unique than the most typical District 2 males, also his relationship with his sister was really awesome. Cordelia looks like she will do well ion the Games, being a cunning tribute will get her far. My favorite character from this chapter was without a doubt, Switch. I loved his relationship with Roxy, how she was so insecure about him hooking up with Korka. Oh Korka, she seems to be an funny tribute and I'm looking foward to see more about her relationship with Switch but I don't think she will last too long, nice tributes don't last too long.
LokiThisIsMadness chapter 6 . 10/6/2013
Such a great chapter. Ok, so from this chapter I think i like them all in their different ways. Salta was such an interesting backstory and seems to have an interesting personality has well. I would have liked to hear more of the District 11 tributes but I also liked how you gave us the mentor's POV, we'll hear more of them in the future. I liked Brees' POV and it was sad that she kinda knew Peat, even if just for a few seconds. I loved the little we heard about Carminilia but I can tell your writing of her is amazing. I really loved your writing, since Back to Black your writing really improved.