Reviews for Subtle Unraveling
Well written and entertaining!
vnssa chapter 7 . 6/16
This has to be one of the best written fanfics I have EVER read. The way you write Mikasa and Levi is so perfect I honestly can't tell that this isn't canon LOL I'm sooooo incredibly sad that this story isn't finished )': 3 You have written a masterpiece!
SmilingArtist chapter 7 . 4/23
This is such a well-written RivaMika fic. I'm so disappointed that there's no more chapters to read.
I realised it's been two years since your last update but I really hope you can finish this fic one day. It'll be a big shame to see such a great story abandoned.

-Setsuna
JoTerry chapter 7 . 3/25
Yes. You need to wrap this up. Please update soon.
Indiegirl97 chapter 7 . 1/16
Please update this! You can't leave me hanging!
dogtoothviolet chapter 7 . 11/17/2015
this is soooo great! i love it! please continue!
mark-of-candy chapter 4 . 10/24/2015
I reaally love the story the story and I really love how you keep them in character. There were even a few moments that I forgot that this isn't cannon XDD
Sunny ver 2.0 chapter 7 . 8/25/2015
It's so amazing! I really love it! Though I don't really understand why is Mikasa so angry about Eren knowing about her and Levi. She doesn't have feelings for him, does she?
I can't wait till Levi and Mikasa actually talk out their feelings _ Please don't stop with this story! It's amazing. Please update as soon as you can.
Dcrispin chapter 7 . 8/4/2015
Noooo! Please continue it! It's perfecto! I need moooore! I'm normal
Tani chapter 7 . 6/12/2015
Please continue this! I love your writing and the characterization is spot on. I love the mixing of your head-cannon with cannon and it's amazing. I love this ship, and your writing makes me love it even more! I hope to read more by your wonderful hand. 3
sharpestsatire chapter 7 . 5/30/2015
You updated about a year ago, so I hold out SOME hope that you could update. Especially because you said in your AN that you could wrap this story up in two chapters, three max, so... finish it, please? Or update? Just write moooooooore pleeeeeease! With cherries on top!
Shenti chapter 7 . 5/11/2015
It is one of my favourite fanfic, you write this pairing so well 3 When I find this I didn't sleep for two days and just read 3 I'm waiting for another chapter, love you :)
kidneyofcapaldi chapter 3 . 3/14/2015
oh my god, i'm about to die. you write this pairing so incredibly well.
animequeen21 chapter 7 . 3/10/2015
Please continue the story! I'm so scared of it not having an ending:(the last really good fanfic I read left me with the mother of all cliffhangers and an anticipation that will never be satisfied. If you're having writers block or trouble please fight on! You have such a great understanding of the characters and never let the story line or situations change them. I read your other version of chapter 7 on 'archives of our own' and to be honest that was one of the best smut scenes I've ever read, not only because it was addictive and seductive, but because you we're able to retain the characters' true personalities and qualities even after putting them through that type of situation! Too many times great stories have been ruined by adding a sex scene then completely changing the characters in order to fit the scene, which only makes it difficult and even awkward to read when the whole time I'm sitting there like, "Eww, what the heck!? This character would never do or say that!"(then I get all flustered and have to stop reading)!
Well, anyway I just wanted to give praise to this beautiful writing:) If you're planning on continuing the story just know I'll be there till the end, just waiting like a standard anticipatory fangirl should! But if you've reached your limit with this work, please just let us down easy and tell us you're done:(
When waiting for an ending, I always say something is better than nothing, but for a passionate writer I understand that a piece of writing that is unsatisfactory to you will never be deemed "good enough" in your eyes. In that case even if you have a hundred angry fans begging for more of your writings(which lets just say is the literary equivalent to cocaine) you should do what pleases you; whether that is pulling through to provide an ending or simply letting this story drift off into oblivion as just another "could have been"... The choice is yours.

- Yours in high hopes,
Just another fan:)
Coco107 chapter 6 . 2/20/2015
I wasn't sure at the begining of the chapter, but you played well your cards and everything has sense.