Reviews for Subtle Unraveling
dogtoothviolet chapter 7 . 11/17
this is soooo great! i love it! please continue!
mark-of-candy chapter 4 . 10/24
I reaally love the story the story and I really love how you keep them in character. There were even a few moments that I forgot that this isn't cannon XDD
Sunny ver 2.0 chapter 7 . 8/25
It's so amazing! I really love it! Though I don't really understand why is Mikasa so angry about Eren knowing about her and Levi. She doesn't have feelings for him, does she?
I can't wait till Levi and Mikasa actually talk out their feelings _ Please don't stop with this story! It's amazing. Please update as soon as you can.
Dcrispin chapter 7 . 8/4
Noooo! Please continue it! It's perfecto! I need moooore! I'm normal
Tani chapter 7 . 6/12
Please continue this! I love your writing and the characterization is spot on. I love the mixing of your head-cannon with cannon and it's amazing. I love this ship, and your writing makes me love it even more! I hope to read more by your wonderful hand. 3
sharpestsatire chapter 7 . 5/30
You updated about a year ago, so I hold out SOME hope that you could update. Especially because you said in your AN that you could wrap this story up in two chapters, three max, so... finish it, please? Or update? Just write moooooooore pleeeeeease! With cherries on top!
Shenti chapter 7 . 5/11
It is one of my favourite fanfic, you write this pairing so well 3 When I find this I didn't sleep for two days and just read 3 I'm waiting for another chapter, love you :)
kidneyofcapaldi chapter 3 . 3/14
oh my god, i'm about to die. you write this pairing so incredibly well.
animequeen21 chapter 7 . 3/10
Please continue the story! I'm so scared of it not having an ending:(the last really good fanfic I read left me with the mother of all cliffhangers and an anticipation that will never be satisfied. If you're having writers block or trouble please fight on! You have such a great understanding of the characters and never let the story line or situations change them. I read your other version of chapter 7 on 'archives of our own' and to be honest that was one of the best smut scenes I've ever read, not only because it was addictive and seductive, but because you we're able to retain the characters' true personalities and qualities even after putting them through that type of situation! Too many times great stories have been ruined by adding a sex scene then completely changing the characters in order to fit the scene, which only makes it difficult and even awkward to read when the whole time I'm sitting there like, "Eww, what the heck!? This character would never do or say that!"(then I get all flustered and have to stop reading)!
Well, anyway I just wanted to give praise to this beautiful writing:) If you're planning on continuing the story just know I'll be there till the end, just waiting like a standard anticipatory fangirl should! But if you've reached your limit with this work, please just let us down easy and tell us you're done:(
When waiting for an ending, I always say something is better than nothing, but for a passionate writer I understand that a piece of writing that is unsatisfactory to you will never be deemed "good enough" in your eyes. In that case even if you have a hundred angry fans begging for more of your writings(which lets just say is the literary equivalent to cocaine) you should do what pleases you; whether that is pulling through to provide an ending or simply letting this story drift off into oblivion as just another "could have been"... The choice is yours.

- Yours in high hopes,
Just another fan:)
Coco107 chapter 6 . 2/20
I wasn't sure at the begining of the chapter, but you played well your cards and everything has sense.
Coco107 chapter 5 . 2/20
Yes, maybe slowing the romance would gave us more to taste. But this is good, really good.
Saeth the Wicked chapter 3 . 2/11
I love your sense of humor.
Seriously, I laughed for like 5 minutes on the horse shit stuff. (Mind you, I was really tired)

Also, the tension.
aurora0914 chapter 7 . 1/29
SO when's the next chapter? It's almost been a year...
Nemo chapter 6 . 1/26
OMG I LOVE this so far. I am in love with this ship. I think they are so perfect. AND I LOVE YOUR FIC OMFG. 3 KEEP GOING
Nat B chapter 7 . 12/13/2014
Please update soon! I really want to know what happens next and I've been reading this story three times now! Maybe the next chapter can be called "Unbroken"? And this is just an idea, but maybe the best way to end this is if Mikasa or Levi have a life threatening problem or one of the dies. You can end it with a bittersweet moment or quote from the dead person ( Levi Or Mikasa) :)