Reviews for Beloved Hate
Riechan chapter 11 . 5/4
Update~~_
ctofi1 chapter 11 . 4/11
tu ne fini pas cette histoire
Please update sooooooonnnnnn
Darkbloodz chapter 11 . 6/13/2014
Ah more!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
Oooh,pwetty please continue OwO!We need your update!We love you and your story and want you back!
Guest chapter 11 . 5/3/2014
Oh please! I love this story! Please, please, please continue it! I'm tired of seeing such good stories abandoned!
Sanauria Maldhun chapter 4 . 3/17/2014
Aizen's a bit OOC, but I like him here.
Sanauria Maldhun chapter 2 . 3/17/2014
This fic seems promising!
yxsong chapter 11 . 2/15/2014
Didnjdhdbnsjsnsbs YES YES YES OMG I LOVE THIS. Domestic Aizen and Ichigo with a baby?! BEST THINGS EVER. Please dont stop writing! Ever since the aizen arc ended the supply and updates of good fanfic for my favorite pairing died. Your ideas are great and you should keep going!
hananotsuki hime chapter 11 . 2/13/2014
Wow, Shiro just busted something new on Ichigo, lol. Hilarious. He was all like: “Yeah Ichigo…you and Aizen are kind of gonna be around each other forever…no pressure tho.” LOL! And Aizen’s tone is almost nonchalant, bland like a doctor asking him how he felt, lol. PFFFTTTT! Aizen was like ‘I’m not parental material’…*sicker* Ya got that right. I am dying laughing. Urahara is going to have to get over this occurrence…it happened and they can’t get change it. I love Ichigo’s little heartfelt outburst too, it was cute. _ Shiro’s reactions around Aizen are hilarious! That purr was awesome, Ichigo has his work cut out for him and I can’t wait to see Isshin’s reaction when he gets home…that’s gonna be PRICELESS! Good job, another great chapter! Thanks for sharing and I can’t wait to read more. _
Deadly Yancy chapter 11 . 2/3/2014
Want more! Aizen-sama3 *-* And thanks for your hard work -
Scarlotte O'Hara chapter 11 . 1/27/2014
ok so seriously i died laughing at the whole bit where ichigo says he likes bad men and winks. i just absolutely died.

as much as aizen is an evil villain in my stories i am enjoying this side of him in yours. lovely
hiddenghoul chapter 10 . 1/21/2014
...I think I'm going to have to start fully reading the summaries now. This is an Mpreg? UGH, I HATE these fics with a PASSION. *sigh*
I'm sorry, but I won't be reading your fic anymore...I just cannot. BUT! And I really do mean but.
Your writing is so persuasive, so imaginative, so creative, that, despite it being Mpreg, I loved it. Your style is amazing, and I thank you for giving me a nice read. I hope, with all my authoress heart, that this project end in more success for you as well as your future projects. Thank you so much, once again.
Byebye!
hiddenghoul chapter 9 . 1/21/2014
No, fuck that. I would have been fucking pissed. And not because I'm a girl and the whole "rape" issue thing, that's fucked up. I would have fucked him up. Not in the sexual way. In the violent way. I would have chopped off his dick, shoved it all the way down his throat until it reached his stomach, down his intestines, and force it out his asshole.
Great chapter btw.
hiddenghoul chapter 8 . 1/21/2014
(o_o)
Oh...*ahem*
Your writing has improved, that's for sure. Aizen went a tiny bit out of character, but giving the situation, I'm sure even he, as calm and collected as he usually is, would have to falter. Good chapter!