Reviews for The Nature of Dominance
TrixibellaBlack chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
Such a perfect Bella! I really love this story, wish there was a sequel
azerjaban chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
Well that was surprising reversal. I did fear for Bela though. And I wonder how he got those scars, and why is he so skinny? This is pre resurrection right?
Lamia of the Dark chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
How have I not read this before? Why are you not on my alerts already? O.o
TheOnlyTrueMagic chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
Oh my, this was SO good! I've never seen Bella in the top role with LV, and you played it out brilliantly and believably. I loved this LV...so much more real and sane and so clearly a man. They say that "Absolute power corrupts absolutely," and he clearly understands this. And so does she. I could definitely see this happening. Wonderful story!
ChocolateFriday chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
This is new and I like it. You should write another chapter to this story
Luluxoria chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
OMG Bella used the Cruciatus curse on him ! that's the very first time I read this in a fic and I worship you for having written this :D
Greyella chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Quite a lovely turn about from usual Voldatrix cannon. Very nice...
Katie chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Please, please write one more part to this one-shot! I love reading fics about Bellatrix controlling the Dark Lord but there aren't that many. Your writing is always amazing!
treavellergirl chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
This is new - I have not read anything quite like this with those roles and those persons involved like that before that I can recall. How fun!
the-valkyrie-writes chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Absolute love for this! Props, Gamma, for another AWESOME work! :D Loved the idea and you played it out so well! xx Bea