Reviews for Hungry
Lisa chapter 1 . 4/29/2018
Exactly my thoughts on that movie part !
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2017
I am loving so hard !

Next time I watch IntoDarkness I will think of this hahah
Guest chapter 1 . 4/6/2017
Genius!
Romancefantasy chapter 1 . 6/13/2015
Nice story but to me Nurse Chapel is like "fetch", stop trying to make it happen.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
this was hilarious. I've read it several times and I laugh every time. So well written thank you for sharing!1
Ster J chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
Oh, this is a GEM! I know all about hypoglycemia. You nailed the symptoms perfectly! And it was a lovely twist on a particularly bizarre scene in ID. What the heck?
Aashlee Elizabeth chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
LOL! If there were ever a time for TOS Spock to utter "WTF," this would have been the perfect time to crack open that colorful metaphor!
T'Lu chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
This is such a riot! I laughed so hard I cried. :') It adds a whole new meaning to one of the very worst ST scenes ever - in ANY timeline. Thinking of it will get me through that scene when I get my DVD. ;) Thanks.
murphycat chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
Hahahaha! Brilliant! simply brilliant angle.
Obsessive66 chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
Ha, ha! For a moment there, I thought I'd ended back up in the 2009 section (where I mostly am, as I've grown quite fond of Spock/Uhura). Very good! So... was it just an hallucination, or does Snickers deprivation take one to an alternate reality?
Firefly-class chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
Hahaha, this was hilarious?
Geriatricfool chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
This is superb, and that ******scene in ST:IT fully deserved it. Thank you:-)
Saavikam69 chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Great tie in to Star Trek and snickers bar. Loved it!
ChernobylKrigare chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
This feels like it belongs in the 2009 movie section if this site. She's way out of character for this series. Plus, she's not dating Spock in tos, if you were going canon pairings. This doesn't feel connected to tos in any way.
Sunshine Spray chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
LOL! That was so funny and clever; and a small serving of Spock/Chapel makes this awesome.