Reviews for The Man by the Window
Ireadnonstop chapter 4 . 8/9/2015
I like where you are taking this story so far! Great job so far, looking forward to the next chapter )
In Memory Of Yesterday chapter 3 . 11/20/2014
This is very interesting. Love your kakashi
Shadoween chapter 2 . 12/7/2013
:O interesting to say at least
Shadoween chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
eeeerie but damn it was awesome !
Guest chapter 3 . 11/14/2013
Hmmm, don't encourage people to snort with bills, they are filthy, cut down a straw. Never share straws. Harm reduction. The first chap was neat, the lobotomy grotesque . Since his father had kids what has being a pederast got to do with being gay? Most are straight you know. Who the hell hits there fighting partner in the nuts with a cue just before a fight, he wouldn't be getting up anywhere near that fast if hit with all someones strength, he'd probably lose one due to the swelling. Nice start, but not my cuppa, thank you anyway,Being brought up around drugs is better then AIDS,warfare,starvation and slavery like most kids on the planet...you don't like it don't do that to yours, help other kids ect. it's better then getting depressed. Good luck.
Rosebunse chapter 3 . 10/31/2013
LOL Nice!
Ash W chapter 2 . 9/24/2013
Damn, as I read a sentence and the sentence after that, and the one after that, I get that satisfying feeling of reading a 'good' piece of work. One can see that the connection between each sentence is very well handled, and it's impossible not to realise that each of them is written with passion, pure empathy. You put the reader in the mood very easily and there are no gaps inbetween the situations or events, this makes the whole work flow like water even though each feeling is mindblowing and intense.. I can use 'wine' instead of 'water', though :) You have got talent, a very attractive and intrusive one on that. I really hope that you will give every imagination Sasuke saw a meaning behind them, not just let them go by simple distractions or superficial tricks..
And the contradiction between Sasuke's outer life and inner life and how he changes, how he can't be saturated by the perfect outer world and feel weak and needy-as it felt so- to that intriguing man.. It's a whole different dimension..
Looking forward to the next chapter, hope this work reaches the feedback it deserves.. Good luck in your real life, too!:)
FF90 chapter 2 . 9/5/2013
this chapter was written really well. i hope you find the motivation to continue... it seems silly but writing really can take a toll lol (at least for me.. my story hasnt been updated in the longest...)

thoughtful reviews are a dime a dozen these days, so i hope mine will mean something
Rosebunse chapter 2 . 8/30/2013
Very interesting!
itanejiluver chapter 2 . 8/30/2013
Yay more angst :) This is awesome-in most fics, writers have trouble making a line between whats actually happening and what the person is feelings, but you're doing splendidly so far! I wonder what is up with Sasuke..hm...
YOU ARE AWESOME! Thanks for the fast update and I can't wait for more loveliness :)
FF90 chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
good so far ... i just hope it doesnt turn out to be a romance story in future chaps
itanejiluver chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
Meep! Very scary...but intriguing! Nice intro, definitely hooked. Looking forward to more scary stuff ;)
wooah chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Holy crap this is awesome. Worth reading fo sho
InactiveAuthor1 chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
That was a very good and interesting start. I have to say I really enjoy your descriptions; they paint very nice mental pictures. I really like this so far, and I hope you'll post the second chapter soon. c: