Reviews for Slipped Ground Universes
XenaEatsGrapes chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
I will never again flush with guilt when I wonder through the fan fiction stacks.
DeltaCat chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
Wow! What a story! Great way to take that episode. I haven't read any other ones like this at all. Definitely one for my favorites list :)
EwigeStudentin chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
Love it when their world falls apart. I know, I'm evil...
A wonderful story, so well-written and clever. A great balance between hints and facts.
kncrowder88 chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
Interesting. I like this.
skadoo chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
Wow, from you this is almost mushy. I like it.
Photogirl1890 chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
This deserves a more eloquent review than I can write for it. It was uncomfortable reading in places - in a good way - a sign of powerful writing. Haunting and bleak - but not impossibly hopeless because of the last two lines. The back and forth in time was masterful. I love all the science talk you got in there as well as all the evocative imagery.
hester4418 chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
Well, that was confusing, at first. I'll admit that it took me a while to get into the story; I even started over after about a page our two when I finally felt that I had an idea of what was going on. But after that - what a ride! I don't think I got all the layers yet that you so masterfully constructed, so I'll have to go back and read it again - even though I doubt I'll ever be able to grasp all of it.
You never cease to surprise and amaze me!
Liz chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
Yet another beautiful piece, that I find myself trying to read all in one breath. Such imagery, such an ache in my throat by the end.
CrlkSeasons chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
"Many universes bumping against each other, meant to be read quickly, without trying to stay on linear path too much" and so are swept over the brink of the waterfall, only to be pulled into the depths of the whirlpool below.
CallHerVictor chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
I'm always partial to this style of writing, this level of boundaries pushed for the sake of image. That said, it is possibly one of my favorites in the body of work that you have produced. You don't miss a beat in dialogue, or pace, or refrain of the base elements. And you can you the word "denatured" without missing a beat. Class. Pure class.
Alpha Flyer chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Well, you know I don't read straight-up J/C very often, but then ... yours is never straight up J/C. And I mean that in the best possible way. Where, indeed, did the monkey go?
Delwin chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Having accepted my inability to write a review that doesn't sound terribly clunky to my ears after reading this piece, I'm going to give up and simply say that this was beautiful. Absolutely, darkly gorgeous. With that underlying light? acceptance? throughout - "In another universe, he didn't even have this much time with her, with them" - that just makes the darkness all the more brilliant.
I am in awe.