Reviews for Bruce's Excuses
JLBriggs chapter 6 . 12/21/2016
So this was really cute and I loved the banter back and forth, but since you haven't updated in 3 years and they never did kiss (forehead does not count) I feel like you should at least update your summary. This is a cute little series of oneshots but I'm bummed that you left us hanging. Maybe this will spur you on to post that last chapter!
Guest chapter 6 . 10/18/2016
wonderful chapter!
Ragityannie chapter 6 . 7/28/2016
I love you oc. All the fluffy-ness was so cute I almost died *faints*

Great job!
A Shadow Rose chapter 6 . 8/4/2015
... I don't mean to be rude, but I think there should be more of this. Either more chapters or a sequel, but I like Zoey and Bruce, they're adorable :)
Daryl's Lady chapter 6 . 4/14/2015
Please please please say there is going to be another chapter soon. I love this story. Awesome job. Please let me know. Thank you.
wickedgrl123 chapter 6 . 1/2/2015
I LOVE THIS AND I WOULD LOVE IT IF YOU CONTINUED IT THROUGH AGE OF ULTRON AND THEN ONWARD AND FOREVER YAAAAY. THEY ARE SO CUTE AND I LOVE ZOEY AND I CAN'T WAIT FOR HER TO MEET THE OTHER AVENGERS. Her ex-boyfriend and Bruce should have a verbal spar one day, and maybe when Zoey and Steve become friends (if they ever get close) he could knock her ex on his ass for the whole videos thing (I can dream and I love protective Captain). Awesome story and I'll definitely be checking out your other stories! I can't wait for more here :)
Guest chapter 6 . 10/28/2014
Oh my god pleeeeeeaaase update!ยก
Pointbreak chapter 6 . 10/12/2014
Hey Sweetie,
How's it going?
I jus wanted to tell you that I love your fic. Too little kissing, but maybe you can help with that ;-) jk!
I just wanted to ask whether there's still hope for an update. I mean, your last one was nearly a year ago and I'd hate to see a one-year-jubilee... :-/
See you around!
Cheers,
Pointbreak
IdaRose89 chapter 6 . 10/6/2014
Great story! You really have captured the characters. Bruce can finally find some happiness!
Ryuno chu chapter 6 . 10/3/2014
Tony is always good for a laugh.
Ryuno chu chapter 5 . 10/3/2014
This new development makes me so excited. It's funny how they talked about the Hulk and she doesn't even know. I can't wait to see where this goes.
Ryuno chu chapter 4 . 10/3/2014
Mark is such a dick. He deserves a kick in the pants. I want to see Bruce deck him.
Ryuno chu chapter 3 . 10/3/2014
I hope Pepper doesn't forget. We need some escalation in this plot.
Ryuno chu chapter 2 . 10/3/2014
I'm glad she didn't get with that guy. Bruce is so nice. It's a good thing he was there to help her.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/20/2014
This is a really good story? Update soon? I want kithsses and they are kind or reay adorable. Now not to demanding or anything but GIMMIE THE SCENE! Both the ph