Reviews for Emerald-Eyed
inuyasha16451 chapter 20 . 3/24
Omg. This story is bloody amazing. Please please come back and update this soon
Are you gonna continue this or is there a sequel
amgcat chapter 20 . 12/26/2021
Loved. can't wait to read more. I loved all your stories and can't wait to read the sequels.
Winterfall2021 chapter 20 . 10/23/2021
Update soon please
aGnamZer0 chapter 20 . 8/14/2021
Wow, I didn't expect that much hate towards the Weasleys. Usually, Weasley bashing is limited to all Weasley EXCEPT the twins and possibly Bill.

Anyway, it was a very captivating and heady chapter! I was so excited! I couldn't help but giggle like a madman at what was about to happen.

That is, until right now. I was about to post my review when I noticed there was no 'Next' button. Please, tell me this awesome story was not dropped and you intend to continue it. Because otherwise, I don't know what I'm supposed to do or feel. It would be such a waste, and all my excitement is being transformed into big disappointment and frustration.

I obviously still thank you for writing and sharing this awesome story with us, but please tell me you will one day take it up again.

The only silver lining in all that is that I won't have to see the Harry/Steve thing. Sigh...
aGnamZer0 chapter 19 . 8/14/2021
Things certainly became interesting! Oh I love this fic! It's so well made! Now time to protect his father and Bruce from some idiots wizards.
aGnamZer0 chapter 18 . 8/14/2021
Haaaaa! Why did Draco have such a bad timing? It better be important.
aGnamZer0 chapter 17 . 8/14/2021
And so, the reveal happen, if not of magic, of his childhood at least.
aGnamZer0 chapter 16 . 8/14/2021
Ah, I really love Bruce! Usually, I'm a little annoyed that he doesn't consider Hulk for who he is, but in this fic I love him.
aGnamZer0 chapter 15 . 8/14/2021
I was thinking, Tony and Pepper's breakup looked kinda final a few chapters ago. So I got thinking, because the pairing anounced at the start of the chapters, with the disclaimer and everything put her with Tony. But then I've read the summary again along with the tags and it seems Tony will end up with Bruce – a much better pairing I approve.

So, while maybe not about magic, seems like Bruce will corner him about his lies about his school dancing and his life with the Dursleys.
aGnamZer0 chapter 14 . 8/14/2021
At this point, I do know I'm rambling. But I'm really concerned by Harry's choice – or is it? The Dursleys conditioned him to be afraid of messing or doign anything 'freakish' – of hiding his past and magic to Tony.
aGnamZer0 chapter 13 . 8/14/2021
Argh! I can't help but fear the moment Tony will discover the huge secret Harry hid from him and that it will tear their relationship, if not irreversably, at least enough that they'll have to start everything from the start again.

But well, at least Harry is starting to see that Tony is nothing like the Dursleys and that he won't react to magic the same way as them.
aGnamZer0 chapter 12 . 8/14/2021
I completely agree with Draco, Harry's decision to wait is stupid. Tony decided to be honest, completely honest and open because he didn't want the same things that happened in the past. Harry lived all his life being manipulated and with many things hidden from him, mostly by Dumbledore but not only, and now he wants to do that – not the manipulation part, though technically he also has the side objective of citizenship – to Tony. I understand the Dursleys are a big trauma, but for once, just this once, I would have prefered Draco to be a little more forceful.
aGnamZer0 chapter 11 . 8/14/2021
I almost wish Hulk gets out and that Harry meets him. I wonder what his reaction would be. I would hope he finds him interesting and tries to talk to him, but we'll see I suppose.

I'm not a big fan of Pepper, so I can't say I'm sad, but since she's his destined – because you've already decided she'll be his pairing – things will eventually turn around.
aGnamZer0 chapter 10 . 8/14/2021
It's nice to see they didn't just immediately hit off. They both have their baggages, and it will take time to accomodate the idea of a new family. And I also like that Tony noticed how short he is, or even last chapter latched on what the lawyer – whom I probably won't ever remember the name – BB III said about Harry not needing "more rejection in his life".
1,246 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »