Reviews for Emerald-Eyed
Where's Boo chapter 20 . 12/30/2020
I just found this and couldn't stop reading! I really can't wait to find out what happens next! When will there be more bashing of the Weasley's and Granger? Thank you for taking the time out of life in general to write and post what you have so far and thanks in advance for any future chapters!
AkiraNatsume chapter 20 . 11/27/2020
Are there more chapters? I hope you do continue this story. It's great.
DPinAK chapter 20 . 11/20/2020
Enjoying the story. And this is a long cliffhanger..,,
Gabrielle Nightingale chapter 20 . 11/10/2020
Love this story! Probably my second or third time reading it

Will you be continuing it anytime soon? I’d love to see what happens next!
Moose188 chapter 20 . 10/22/2020
THIS. THIS RIGHT HERE. I LIKE THIS. THIS IS GOOD. Please keep going with it!️
Frost Merry Darkness Luver chapter 20 . 9/3/2020
Bellatrix? Or a weasley?
Kitsunegirls28 chapter 20 . 7/25/2020
Espero con ansias él siguiente capitulo me muero por saber que va pasar.(,,๏ ๏,,)
LunaLovegood48 chapter 20 . 6/29/2020
Please update soon!
Guest chapter 20 . 6/29/2020
why over now?
mattdombast chapter 3 . 6/9/2020
Poor harry no baby a mistake
Calmzone1 chapter 20 . 5/24/2020
Great crossover. A little fast between Bruce and Tony, but easy to see happening because they are so alike.
Matjes chapter 20 . 5/22/2020
Darn why stopping in this part... and last update was like years ago darn... i so wish you will continue.
Lj-Writes chapter 20 . 4/24/2020
Hi I love this story and your writing style. I was just wondering if you where going to continue updating this story as I would love to see what happens after. I have so many questions like was it Fred and George who turned of the lights (it would make sense with the stink bomb but they where running the WWW as stated in an earlier chapter not arours sp? And they are the only people I can think of who would call Harry ‘Harrikins’) or was it Belatrix (but wasn’t she killed by Molly in the Battle of Hogwarts? Mind you, you could of kept her alive like you did with Fred).

Like I said I love this story but don’t feel pressured into continuing writing if you don’t want to or to rush anoth chapter if you don’t have the time.
LoveAngel5952 chapter 20 . 3/25/2020
I really hope that you’re are alright from this nightmare going around the world I hope and pray for your wellbeing stay strong and stay safe out there my friends same goes to your family & friends and in japan the place of all Anime and manga, I hope you may too also hope and pray for their wellbeing.

- /LoveAngelkim/status/1236167823451439104 -

also, I hope you update this story's soon And Again Stay safe out there
Bloodynirvana chapter 20 . 3/3/2020
omg this cliff hanger will kill me ! even if that make 2 years since the last update I hope the end
1,215 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »