Reviews for Wherever We Are
EmeraldHope chapter 29 . 3/3
Hey, great job! I love what you are doing with this. I know how it feels to be busy with school. I have a ten page paper due in a few days and the flu got in my way of writing in the past week. So I know how you feel about having no time. I love your story! It is creative and I love all the different stories and can't wait to see where they lead!
Cupcake155 chapter 29 . 1/11
Happy new year Oly!
BrownEyedGirl87 chapter 29 . 1/3
YAY! Updated hooray! :) I missed you, I was so happy to get the email you updated. I understand completely about school and all I'm the same with a lot of English writing and annotating, grr i don't like that word annotating lol XD
I loved it as always! Love love love legolas' brothers and of course wait for more! I'll be patient :)
DeLacus chapter 27 . 8/22/2014
I quite enjoyed this chapter! :D
Focusing it on Cellyn was interesting.. :3
DeLacus chapter 26 . 8/6/2014
Awesome chapter! :D

Oh My Goodness, I really love how Natalie always refers to Seobryn as, "Jackass Extraordinaire." It makes me laugh every time. xDDD

I'm looking forward to more - Especially Seobryn's trial and some more Kate/Lindir moments. *0*
DeLacus chapter 25 . 7/23/2014
This chapter was nice to read. :D
Fun Hobbit things. :D
DeLacus chapter 24 . 7/9/2014
Awesome chapter. :D

AND OH MY GOODNESS, LINDIR AND KATE! *0* THE FEEEEEEEELS. *-*
Starstruck Whisperings chapter 24 . 7/9/2014
KATE AND LINDIR ARE SO ADORABLE! They are freaking perfect! I think you should drag out the time before they get together, have one be doing some major league crushing on the other before they become a thing. Feel free to ignore me; I just really like how well you write inner ramblings an pre-coupley fluff and awkwardness. I also have to admit that period for other couples was unrealistically short.
Anyway, as you probably figured out, I love what you've one with the plot. It's sad, but it show that their friendship is strong enough to last the distance. You really seem to have this planned out well.
BrownEyedGirl87 chapter 24 . 7/8/2014
Omgoodness! This was beautiful! Please more lindir and kate moments :) lindir is too sweet
LotR chapter 17 . 7/6/2014
IT'S ABOUT DAMN TIME!
LotR chapter 10 . 7/6/2014
Halloween... oh dear, that was ages ago.I was voldemort
XD
LotR chapter 8 . 7/6/2014
ANGST!ANGST!ANGST!
Poor Legolas. I wonder if she was killed at the same time 'Dan and 'Ro 's mother was killed.
LotR chapter 7 . 7/6/2014
Hmm... Ok, now i'm imagining a Drunk!Thranduil, and trying not to double over with laughter in the middle of lunch in the library.
LotR chapter 3 . 7/6/2014
Lindir. I googled it.
Ashwood's Flame chapter 23 . 7/2/2014
Argh, its been forever since I've read 'Of Uno and Thunderstorms'! I think I have to reread it now!

(Great Story!)