Reviews for Star Wars Ep V: Jedi Assassin
TortoisetheStoryteller chapter 36 . 10/2/2014
Hmmmm. So, Han thinks Kenobi is playing them. I like reading about his thought processes. Was he listening in on them?

I'm still looking forward to the Dagobah scenes... *hint hint hint*
wierdsquirrelgirl chapter 37 . 10/2/2014
Awesome doesn't even begin to describe this. Seeing Luke kick $$ had me jumping for joy. I could read that all day. Seeing him taunt Vader had me grinning maniacally. He needed that.

On a different note, thatpart got me thinking. What if our classic 'I Am Your Father' scene was reversed, and Luke was the one to know and shock Vader with it. That would be awesome.

I know you have your awesome plans, but it's something to think about.
Lereniel chapter 37 . 10/2/2014
And instead of doing my homework I'm reading this ! There's two of us ;))))
FateOfChaos chapter 37 . 10/2/2014
I'm skipping class to read this. No, not really! I do have a free block which I'm taking advantage of though! Great chapter(s) is all I can say. I'm still waiting for the reveal!
LadyCaedus chapter 37 . 10/2/2014
I love it when you upload several chapters in the course of one day! Thanks so much for making my day again ;) wow, it seems Han and Leia are closer to the truth than Luke, concerning Vader and Luke's relation... once again, you wrote two awesome chapters, but you really shocked me by naming the chapter 'Revelations', I really thought Luke or Vader would find out lol :p ...as always, keep up the outstanding work and I really love the idea of the YouTube feedback thing you wanna do :D
-Nelianieki
Blorg13 chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
I hope with Luke training under Master Yoda he will lose alot of his angst and problems.
TheMagicalPixieHorse chapter 37 . 10/1/2014
Haha, I have finally decided to review your story since you asked so nicely :) I love this story so much. I am not really into AU stories but your story... WOW! All I can saw is WOW! The way you describe people's inner turmoils and the political and social tensions that effect the path of this story is simply amazing. The character development is sensational and the way you reveal tiny hints throughout the story pushes me to continue reading and wanting more. I seriously wouldn't care if you made this story 300 chapters because I would still read it, haha. I look forward to your next update and I want to thank you so much for putting so much time and effort into your stories because it really shows and adds so much life and realism to them. Hope you finally get your homework done, haha.
sharknight6939 chapter 37 . 10/1/2014
well since you asked nicely. Great story so far, like what you have done with your storyline. Tho i am curious how long you are going to jump around informing anyone that luke and *Vader* are father and son. well keep up the good work and looking forward till you update next time.
Original Heartless chapter 36 . 10/1/2014
Vader, always my favorite character. Or, when Boba Fett isn't around that is! I thought it was awesome when Luke mentions Shmi Skywalker and Vader gets sooo pissed. :3
I bet he will think about that next chapter.
Siarias chapter 35 . 9/28/2014
Oh ho ho. Don't you try to escape, young man/lady. You, are, writing, the, next, chapter. Like, right now.

I didn't mean to be rude, this is just a tiny fraction of how I want to read the next chapter. I love you and all.
Original Heartless chapter 35 . 9/29/2014
Aw man! The cliffhange! D:
wierdsquirrelgirl chapter 35 . 9/29/2014
Luke is really pushing it with this force walking.
munkijs chapter 35 . 9/27/2014
i can t wait to read wats happens to Luke and others..))))))
TortoisetheStoryteller chapter 35 . 9/26/2014
Oh dear. More confrontation between Luke and Vader. I think that Dagobah is going to be very different from the movie.
Lovely chapter 35 . 9/24/2014
Homework is calling to you NOW?! At a totally exciting moment? I hope your teachers were kind to this week, and limited the amount of homework you have, because I'm totally hoping for an update!

Thanks for the awesome chapter!
543 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »