Reviews for Star Wars Ep V: Jedi Assassin
Ben Henry TK421 chapter 33 . 9/10/2014
Love it! You write so well... Thanks ever-so-much for this great story. You are superbly, fantastically, most assuredly the best writer I've come across. I love your story, it's well planned and thought through. Keep up the great work that you are doing on the story. Ben Henry :)
Jambee chapter 33 . 9/10/2014
Can't wait for them to meet again
wierdsquirrelgirl chapter 33 . 9/10/2014
Ah, at last we go back to his past as a test subject. I do sincerely hope there are some people left from that for Vader to kill on Luke's behalf.
TortoisetheStoryteller chapter 33 . 9/10/2014
Hi! I love the chapters! All the twists and turns are great. I'm especially looking forward to seeing what you are going to do with Biggs and Tank. And when will Luke and Vader figure out the truth?
FateOfChaos chapter 33 . 9/10/2014
So Vader knows part of the truth. The uglier half, that is. The suspense is killing me! I've got to know what happens when they figure it out! More waiting... great.
FireShifter chapter 33 . 9/10/2014
Awesome chapter! So the pieces of Luke's identity is coming together. It's a pity Obi-Wan is forced to keep Luke in the dark about his own father, despite how devestating it will be to him. ;-(.

I love the appearance of Qui-Gon communciating to Obi-Wan. Keep on writing!

Not that I want to rush you or anything-but-*puppy eyes*-please update again soon! ;-)
Lereniel chapter 33 . 9/10/2014
I won't say anything else, except for this :
WHERE'S NEXT CHAPTER ! (Yeah, lots of shouting in this review, but what can I say, honestly ?)
LadyCaedus chapter 33 . 9/10/2014
Yay the puppy eyes worked! Thanx for the update! Honestly, your story's my favorite fanfic at the moment! Please update as soon as possible! Are puppy eyes always working? If so, then...*puppy eyes* :)
munkijs chapter 31 . 9/8/2014
Whoaw just whoaw, whats next ?!))))
FateOfChaos chapter 32 . 9/9/2014
Interesting. I like how Luke wasn't like "Oh, there's my parents, I'm so happy for them." No, he you took a very realistic approach. And you were correct. Just how many people died because of their actions? And I'm itching for the art where both Luke and Vader find out the truth. And it's coming! I know it is!
tejdog1 chapter 32 . 9/9/2014
O.o if they find out at the same time that'd be amazing to see.
wierdsquirrelgirl chapter 32 . 9/9/2014
Your a sadist aren't you. You enjoy my suffering as they get so close, yet never close enough. I see how this is. Well I must be a masochist then because I keep coming back for more.
FireShifter chapter 32 . 9/9/2014
Another awesome chapter. But has Vader finally figured out who Luke might be?
Ha! So Han was trying to impress the princess! :-)) Will Luke be okay from his last encounter with Vader? Keep up the great work and update soon! :-)
LadyCaedus chapter 32 . 9/9/2014
Omg this chapter was so awesome! Omg will Vader find out now? And what's gonna happen to Luke!? Omg I have to know! Please update as soon as possible, pleeease! *puppy eyes*
Lereniel chapter 32 . 9/9/2014
Ooookkay... You know I love your story, right ?
Then HOW can you end your chapter like this !? Oh my f******* GOD (no offense), pleeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaase update soon !
Vader !