Reviews for Star Wars Ep V: Jedi Assassin
ILDV chapter 29 . 9/2/2014
Very very very very GOOD
Lovely chapter 28 . 9/2/2014
Talk about an amazing cliff hanger! Loved the chapter...you did an excellent job once again!
LadyCaedus chapter 31 . 9/4/2014
Once again you wrote an amazing chapter! I really hope Luke's gonna be alright; the injuries Vader inflicted on him sound pretty terrible. Can't wait for the next chapter! :D Keep up the amazing work!
-Nelianieki
Ben Henry TK421 chapter 30 . 9/3/2014
Great job as always! I'm really looking forward to whatever comes next in the creatively, insanely, awesome storyline that you are making! Keep up the great work! :)
FateOfChaos chapter 30 . 9/3/2014
Yay! I caught up! Great chapter(s)! Hoth came, and now it's nearly gone. I think. I'm excited for the next chapter. Something kick ass and mind blowing is going to happen. I've got this feeling... it's there and I can't deny it!
Fallen Jedi 79 chapter 29 . 9/3/2014
Guess my first guest review didn't post. Great chapter great battle plotted here love how you incorporated Biggs into it by filling Luke's parts in Cannon ESB.
Fallen Jedi 79 chapter 30 . 9/3/2014
last review was mine either way looking forward to the next chapter and glad I was able to finally catch up.
wierdsquirrelgirl chapter 30 . 9/3/2014
Again, brilliant. How do you do this.
Lereniel chapter 30 . 9/3/2014
It's not my birthday this week, you know ? :3
Thank you sooooooooo much for those, though ! NAAAAAAAAHH ! Can't wait for next one ! :D
FireShifter chapter 30 . 9/3/2014
Awesome chapter! Yay! Tank is alive! And Biggs is rescued by him. I hope Han and Leia get Obi-Wan out in time! The drama is getting me hyped up! I thank Skylanian Writer for helping get up the previous chapter. And thank-you for updating this chapter as well! Keep on writing and update again soon! ;-)
LadyCaedus chapter 30 . 9/3/2014
Once again you wrote an awesome chapter! And I'm so glad Tank's still alive :) I'm already looking forward to your next chapter!
-Nelianieki
Lereniel chapter 29 . 9/3/2014
NAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH ! What the f*** is THAT ending?! You really have a death wish ! Okay, I frankly can't wait for next chapter, so you better be on time :-o toodles !
wierdsquirrelgirl chapter 29 . 9/2/2014
I love how you're redoing this episode. Way more dramatic.
tejdog1 chapter 29 . 9/2/2014
Nice little chapter here. Luke is getting too cocky, though. Feels like a "slap him down" moment is coming .
darthvaderandlukeskywalkerfan1 chapter 28 . 9/2/2014
Me: Biggs? is something wrong?
470 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »