Reviews for Star Wars Ep V: Jedi Assassin
Brievel chapter 21 . 9/7/2015
...Luke, sorry, but you're going to have to find new hackers. I think I'm going to kidnap Mouse and Link...
Brievel chapter 19 . 9/7/2015
I loved the snowball fight. :D

And I can't help worrying for Lady... :S
Brievel chapter 18 . 9/7/2015
Perhaps it's dreadful of me, but I'm very glad Lady didn't get destroyed.
Brievel chapter 8 . 9/6/2015
Ah, so *that's* where Link and Mouse are hiding! (They're easily my two favorites.)
Brievel chapter 6 . 9/6/2015
My, my, draaaammaaaa...
Brievel chapter 2 . 9/6/2015
You're right, I have no excuse for not reviewing thus far. (I never review the first story I read by an author, lest I stumble across something to which I strongly object and then drop it.) Once I read your profile, though, I was reassured.

This is an amazing arc, I can't wait to see where it goes.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2015
This is fab
Skylanian Writer chapter 43 . 6/22/2015
I love this story so much! I feel alittle behind when it came to updates but now I'm back! I have to admit, I couldn't help but laugh when Qui-Gon showed up because he just seemed to be shouting "STICK TO THE SCRIPT!" It was really funny on my end.

I've been waiting for at least a year for Luke to find out who his parents are and I'm kinda annoyed that you cut it off right there. I know life is hectic, but please update soon!
ILDV chapter 43 . 5/4/2015
Good morning and may the 4th be with you
TortoisetheStoryteller chapter 43 . 5/1/2015
I enjoyed the twist in the vision scene, and the appearance of Qui-Gon. I hope he shows up some more.
ksecc1 chapter 43 . 4/29/2015
Good update! Thanks for writing!
xyz chapter 43 . 4/25/2015
Solid update :-) I can't wait to see how Specter/Luke is going to deal with this rescue! On to the next!
Gimmemahmonie chapter 43 . 4/24/2015
Condolences to all your family! May you find strength in this moment of hardship #prayers
A good chapter that I enjoyed, was very surprised to see Master Qui-Gon interrupted The Grand Master Yoda, I dont think this will do down well with the truth of who are The Specter's parents. He should have been at least told about Anakin, then leave it to Vader to tell him who was Padmé! He will be very angry. Till the next time!
BurningSaiyan chapter 43 . 4/24/2015
I have been reading your stories for a while now and this Star Wars Series is one of the best I have read, it is mind blowingly awesome, but you have been taunting us, the readers too goddamn long with the Vader reveal, it is killing me from the inside, I can't wait any longer, please I need the clash at bespin to happen. Also Yoda wisdom is magical.
Jedi Jesi Jiin chapter 43 . 4/24/2015
Sorry it took me so long I didn't realize you had updated. Another great chapter! I like your addition of Biggs and Tank in the Dagobah scenes.
642 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »