Reviews for Star Wars Ep V: Jedi Assassin
Guest chapter 34 . 9/17/2014
Fascinating. So the secret stays secret a while longer.
ElsaSkywalker chapter 34 . 9/17/2014
I want to know what happens! I have five words for you: update, Update, UPDATE, UPDATE, UPDATE!
Lovely chapter 34 . 9/17/2014
Awesome!
ILDV chapter 34 . 9/17/2014
Very very very very very GOOD
TortoisetheStoryteller chapter 34 . 9/18/2014
Darth Homework is a dread nemesis, may the Force be with you.

Great chapter. I really love all the tiny little twists on the original story.
wierdsquirrelgirl chapter 34 . 9/17/2014
Well that one way to look at it, when you think about it.
Ben Henry TK421 chapter 34 . 9/17/2014
Great job on this fantastic story that I have head-over-heels fallen in love with. You did really good with writing this chapter, I can't wait to see what other things will be coming from your great-imaginative-story-developing-thoughts! I hope you are well and you will go through college with a new air of determinedness. Once again great job and I'm excited what you and your story developing skills come up with for the next chapter. You are my favorite writer, thank you for blessing everyone with your great stories once again. Stay safe and live with confidence! Your #1 fan!
Ben Henry
FireShifter chapter 34 . 9/17/2014
Another awesome chapter! I liked the conversation between Leia and Obi-Wan. I hope he doesn't die soon. I love that guy! :-(

That was a close call. I sure hope Luke can escape with the doctor in time! Keep on writing and update as soon as possible!
FateOfChaos chapter 34 . 9/17/2014
My phone has once again become my best friend. Wonderful chapter. Luke has now realized half of the truth. Yes, your father is alive, just not how you imagine it.
Lereniel chapter 34 . 9/17/2014
I hate you.
...
Okay, half the truth, but first : where's Vader (lol), and second :
THE FUCK IS THAT ENDING !?

I will say nothing else, except maybe to tell you that you better upgrade soon before I do the puppy dog eyes to Darth Nihilus so that he will find you... B)

Toodles !
LadyCaedus chapter 34 . 9/17/2014
Omg awesome chapter! I want more *whiny voice* pleeeeeaaase *PUPPY EYES* :)
Jedi Jesi Jiin chapter 33 . 9/16/2014
Looking forward to more :)
munkijs chapter 33 . 9/11/2014
nice, cute marvelous, please more...)))))
ElsaSkywalker chapter 33 . 9/10/2014
Huh. That whole thing about Luke's DNA was interesting. And I can't wait for the DNA to show his heritage, and to find out what Vader's reaction will be. Please update as soon as possible!
Lovely chapter 33 . 9/10/2014
As always, spectacular job! Keeps me constantly wanting more...

If I gave puppy eyes, would it have the same effect as Nelianieki? I always look forward to these wonderful updates!
594 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 .. Last Next »