Reviews for Star Wars Ep V: Jedi Assassin
F Maurice chapter 23 . 7/4/2014
Such an interesting conversation between Han and Leia. Will Obi-Wan get the others to Luke in time?
wierdsquirrelgirl chapter 25 . 7/4/2014
CLLLIIIIFFFFFHHANGAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

...I really don't like those.

Anyway, good to see you back. Great chapter as always.
TheChampionOfLight chapter 25 . 7/4/2014
I can't wait for the next chapter
Great Work
FireShifter chapter 25 . 7/4/2014
I'm torn between squealing with joy or rant with frustration! Another awesome chapter with an awesome confrontation between Luke and Vader!That last part of finding Luke's surname was too close! Was "you" Obi-Wan? Or someone else? Oh these torturous cliffhangers are killing me! Please update again real soon!

Excellent job! Have a great summer and keep it up! ;-D
Mireilles3 chapter 24 . 5/28/2014
Ooooh, girl, what do you have in mind next ;p is Luke in for the revelation of the truth? ;p

At least Han and Ben found him so that he's safe from further injury, but what now?..

Can't wait to find out where the Force leads him next ;p

More soon, please!
Mireilles3 chapter 23 . 5/28/2014
Whoa! Those wampas are worse than the classics ;p glad to see Luke fight back :) and the talk between Han and Leia was quite interesting :)

Reading on :)
Mireilles3 chapter 22 . 5/27/2014
Eh eh, so Luke's out of the shadows. :) about time :)

And I think his dad will be jealous of his new ship ;p

Reading on :)
Mireilles3 chapter 21 . 5/25/2014
Nice investigation and filler :) great characterizations :)

Reading on!
Mireilles3 chapter 20 . 5/25/2014
Ah, Specter is back to his shrewd self :) and Vader is soooooooo close ;p

Can't wait for their next encounter, or for Luke to ask 'the' question to the Jedi ;p

Reading on :) (in between batarangs, steaming pots, and subway runs ;p hint hint)
Mireilles3 chapter 19 . 5/25/2014
So much for Luke's plan to return to the shadows ;p

Great chappie! Reading on!
Mireilles3 chapter 18 . 5/23/2014
Hello dearie :) so sorry it took me so long to get back to you. I'll tell you more about why once I'm all caught up :)
For now, I loved the talk between the boys :) oooh, can you say: staring you in the face ;p

And Luke is sooooo close to the truth :) what will he do once he knows, I wonder :)

Reading on!
River Eagle chapter 24 . 5/7/2014
I only found your work the other day and think it's great. Can't wait for the next update
munkijs chapter 24 . 5/4/2014
finaly Luke & their gang are in new trouble, can't wait to see , read how they going to get out of this.
Guest chapter 24 . 4/25/2014