Reviews for Star Wars Ep V: Jedi Assassin
LadyCaedus chapter 31 . 9/4/2014
Once again you wrote an amazing chapter! I really hope Luke's gonna be alright; the injuries Vader inflicted on him sound pretty terrible. Can't wait for the next chapter! :D Keep up the amazing work!
-Nelianieki
Ben Henry TK421 chapter 30 . 9/3/2014
Great job as always! I'm really looking forward to whatever comes next in the creatively, insanely, awesome storyline that you are making! Keep up the great work! :)
FateOfChaos chapter 30 . 9/3/2014
Yay! I caught up! Great chapter(s)! Hoth came, and now it's nearly gone. I think. I'm excited for the next chapter. Something kick ass and mind blowing is going to happen. I've got this feeling... it's there and I can't deny it!
Fallen Jedi 79 chapter 29 . 9/3/2014
Guess my first guest review didn't post. Great chapter great battle plotted here love how you incorporated Biggs into it by filling Luke's parts in Cannon ESB.
Fallen Jedi 79 chapter 30 . 9/3/2014
last review was mine either way looking forward to the next chapter and glad I was able to finally catch up.
wierdsquirrelgirl chapter 30 . 9/3/2014
Again, brilliant. How do you do this.
Lereniel chapter 30 . 9/3/2014
It's not my birthday this week, you know ? :3
Thank you sooooooooo much for those, though ! NAAAAAAAAHH ! Can't wait for next one ! :D
FireShifter chapter 30 . 9/3/2014
Awesome chapter! Yay! Tank is alive! And Biggs is rescued by him. I hope Han and Leia get Obi-Wan out in time! The drama is getting me hyped up! I thank Skylanian Writer for helping get up the previous chapter. And thank-you for updating this chapter as well! Keep on writing and update again soon! ;-)
LadyCaedus chapter 30 . 9/3/2014
Once again you wrote an awesome chapter! And I'm so glad Tank's still alive :) I'm already looking forward to your next chapter!
-Nelianieki
Lereniel chapter 29 . 9/3/2014
NAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH ! What the f*** is THAT ending?! You really have a death wish ! Okay, I frankly can't wait for next chapter, so you better be on time :-o toodles !
wierdsquirrelgirl chapter 29 . 9/2/2014
I love how you're redoing this episode. Way more dramatic.
tejdog1 chapter 29 . 9/2/2014
Nice little chapter here. Luke is getting too cocky, though. Feels like a "slap him down" moment is coming .
rotjfg18 chapter 28 . 9/2/2014
Me: Biggs? is something wrong?
Skylanian Writer chapter 28 . 9/2/2014
You have no idea how much I needed that right now. I've been having a tough week and I literally told myself that life would be better if a new chapter of this story was uploaded! And it was! I am so happy! You write battle scenes so well! They are so much fun to read! And you have all my favorite characters making an appearnence, Luke, Vader, Link, Mouse, Piett, etc.
It's like you read my mind! Are you certain that you don't have the Force?!
I was grinning when you said "not on my chronometer". When I read your fanfiction it's like I'm actually in the Star Wars universe! And that's the point of fanfiction!
Update soon! Pretty please? *bats eyelashes and puts on puppy dog face*
FireShifter chapter 28 . 9/2/2014
Gah! Awesome chapter...but I'll say it again, killer cliffhanger!

What is happening to poor Biggs?! Keep on writing and update soon! ;-D