Reviews for Star Wars Ep V: Jedi Assassin
UnknownUnseenUnheard chapter 3 . 2/13
Ghost isn't Mara?
Huh. I kinda thought she would be in your previous story, but it seems I've been proven wrong. Then again, it was just a random theory based on little info.
Good story so far :)
SometimesWeDream chapter 42 . 2/3
weeee that's what I'm talking about! Great job:-)
If that was me, I'd be fighting for Leia all the way! She's a courageous woman and worthy! I don't want Specter to give up so you better give him some leeway and I hope we'll have more VaderLukePrincess moments! It's really strange that you had Master Yoda and Kenobi so remissive in this story! The Jedi have no spunk, they don't know how to counter attack and beat the Darth Lord! Will it be time for the final revelation? I hope not so soon, I'd like to see how Leia will deal with being in his presence and what Specter will do to save her and the Wookie (maybe they won't be back to the alliance so soon)
OK! See ya later!
TortoisetheStoryteller chapter 42 . 2/5
I really enjoyed this chapter. You do such a good job balancing out emotions so they are intense enough without being too intense.
Jedi Jesi Jiin chapter 42 . 2/5
Another awesome chapter! I love your take on the cave.
Lereniel chapter 42 . 2/4
I really, really, really, really, really, really, really... Okay, you already know that I hate you, but how could you possibly end your chapter like that !? You're so cruel ! AAAAHH !
Okay, Vader's so cool in this one, but I don't believe everything will go according to his plan... B)
If ever I'm wrong, please tell me soon by updating as quickly as possible...
:333

Toodles !

Lereniel
wierdsquirrelgirl chapter 42 . 2/3
That's low Vader. That's real low.

I have to ask. If he cares so much for his son, why isn't Vader more curious about the life Luke led. In the movie his childhood was obviously good, so I can see the the lack of interest there. But here? Luke has obviously goon through some deep $/&*. He has to be asking questions. Very concerning questions.
ILDV chapter 42 . 2/3
Very very very very GOOD
EmmyBears chapter 42 . 2/3
Ahhh! Eekk! Spudder! Faint! This just made my stress filled day amazing! I am almost jumping up and down in my bed. Ahhh! Eekk! I can't think of anymore things for exclamations...hmmm... Oh well. If that didn't tell you how much I loved it then I don't know what will other than...I freaking LOVED this chapter and every chapter before and everyone that will follow. Okay I'm done now. Keep up the good work! Emily Blair
LadyCaedus chapter 42 . 2/3
Man, what can I say...this chap ROCKED! I mean, it was f**kin' awesome! I know I've said said it at least a thousand times before, but your style of writing is perfection! There is just something about the way you write that makes me wanna read more and more and more xD and omg we're getting closer to the BIG confrontation :D pls update as soon as possible!
-your #1 fan LadyCaedus ;)
FireShifter chapter 42 . 2/3
Poor Luke! Darth Vader has really gone viciously sadistic in this chapter! I like how Yoda held his ground against the dark lord. And I like how Han snarky told the Vader off before he was put into carbonate.

Awesome chapter.

Keep on writing and update soon! ;-D
OctoberOpal chapter 42 . 2/3
I love the way you right this and I hope this doesn't sound weird since originally they're supposed to be siblings, but I like the budding romance between Luke and Leia. It's interesting because of Luke's perceived heartlessness and how tortured he really is underneath it all. It makes this seem like Luke is another version of Vader and Leia is the Padme that will bring him back into the light.
I'm loving this. Keep up the good work!
munkijs chapter 41 . 1/4
awsome please more!.
ksecc1 chapter 2 . 12/31/2014
Fun story! Thanks for writing.
Jedi Jesi Jiin chapter 41 . 12/30/2014
I have to say I love the pun on Luke from Episode V :P

Also, I LOVE the camaraderie between the men, it's great. and I love this line in particular:
"' You're worse than Han... That's impossible.'"
Great job! I cannot wait to see what Luke experiences in the cave! OOH!
EmmyBears chapter 41 . 12/28/2014
Oh my god. Sorry I didn't read this earlier my internet crashed and is still on the fritz. This was amazing! FYI I am Emily from FB. I absolutely can not wait for the next chapter. I can even put what I'm feeling into words it was so good. Wow. Haha good job and keep up the good work my friend. Au revoir. (Goodbye in French)
484 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »