Reviews for Star Wars Ep V: Jedi Assassin
I love both of your stories. I can't wait to see the fight between Luke and Fett and the meeting between Vader and his son. Please keep writing.:)
moviefan chapter 44 . 1/6
Great story please update soon
Ruusaanyc chapter 44 . 1/3
I just discovered your wonderful AU, and I've read through the whole thing in two days! I love that you've done a darker, more powerful Luke without falling back on the overdone "Vader and/or Palpatine raises Luke" thing.
I'm not so sure about the Luke/Leia romance, they're too firmly siblings in my mind for it to be comfortable, but I agree with one of your early author's notes that this AU wouldn't work very well with Leia as Luke's sister.
Noxlux013 chapter 44 . 1/2
I don't know why, but every time Link and Mouse are mentioned I think of Mickey Mouse and Link from legend of Zelda. Also, I'm going to regret saying this if the next chapter takes several months to finish, but take your time. It's better to put out a "Late" but good chapter than to put out a bad chapter on time.
Veronica chapter 44 . 12/29/2015
I'm herr. Keep writing. Haha, but seriously, I do love this fic and I get my much needed fix everytime a new chapter comes up so dont you dare stop! ;) hugs from sweden
HonestApplejack chapter 44 . 12/28/2015
Holy crap, you know your stuff. Please, do keep writing.
HonestApplejack chapter 1 . 12/29/2015
I wonder what would have happened in this AU if Anakin stayed good...
BookLovingPersonR.B.L chapter 44 . 12/22/2015
I'm still here! LOVE the chapters! Can't wait!
Hey, what's your Deviantart?
kumpfk chapter 44 . 12/21/2015
Please continue! This is an amazing story, and I can't wait to see what happens next! Keep it up!
ph.fire chapter 44 . 12/21/2015
"I'm here! Keep writing!" Please! Love this story! Please don't make us wait months and months again!
songoku778 chapter 44 . 12/21/2015
I am still here keep writing
Tej chapter 44 . 12/18/2015
I didn't realize until you updated that I needed this story. This entire AU is one of the best of any fandom I've ever read.
Guest chapter 44 . 12/16/2015
So excited! I'm really looking forward to what's next.
Zigflorian chapter 44 . 12/17/2015
Can't wait for the next chapter!
EmmyBears chapter 44 . 12/16/2015
Eek! Eek! Sorry I can't make noise right now so I am expressing myself through text. It was wonderful. I can't wait for the next chapters. No rush...(but secretly I'm nicely rushing you ) Anyway love the chapter sorry I didn't review earlier I was busy. Talk to you soon!
544 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »