Reviews for Star Wars Ep V: Jedi Assassin
Brievel chapter 48 . 6/5
Hey, you used crumpled, not crumbled! Wow!
TortoisetheStoryteller chapter 48 . 6/5
AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

That is my first reaction to this entire thing. To Mara jumping (Mara? Really? She never attempted suicide in the SWEU. What was your thought process there?), to Luke killing the Emperor (is that going to push him to the Dark Side?), to Vader's foreboding (What is wrong this time?). It's all amazing and all emotionally intense.

Congratulations on another niece.
Lereniel chapter 48 . 6/4
Is it really the Emperor's body ? I wonder... ;)
Great chapter though ! :D Waiting for next one !

Toodles !
GiJoefan985 chapter 48 . 6/4
Keep up the good work.
Skylanian Writer chapter 48 . 6/4
I was having such a bad day and then I saw this! I love the parallels between the Luke/Mara scene and the original Empire Strikes Back! And I love how Vader cares so much about Luke without coming off as weak or sappy because of it! I really wanna know what the next book will be about and I really wanna see Mara and Leia come face to face. I hope your dad feels better!
ILDV chapter 48 . 6/4
Wonderful
wierdsquirrelgirl chapter 47 . 6/4
Sorry it took me so long to reply. Its been an... interesting, last couple of days.

It warms my heart to know that I contributed in some way to helping you get through your struggles. Believe me, I know what struggle is. It can grip your heart like a vice. Hope you have a smoother journey ahead of you.

This chapter certainly threw me for a loop. There is no death too horrible for Vader to inflict on Palpatine.
animeman12 chapter 47 . 6/1
Honestly I'm loving how this is turning out to be honest. Its great to read, its probably fun to watch, and most of all this idea is so UNIQUE that its fantastic. I have NEVER seen it before and honestly I have NO IDEA how you're going to bring about episode six, because THIS right here is honestly the spot were I, personally, would be ending this. Its such a BEAUTIFUL place to end it, and with all the major players here it would be child's play to actually wrap things up nicely with a neat little bow. I'm a tad late with reading this chapter, unfortunately, but holy CRAP its worth it! I love this chapter, I LOVE this series, and I can't WAIT for the next chapter. I think at this point there isn't a point to me saying to keep up the good work because previous installments withstanding there is almost NO POSSIBLE WAY I can see this getting any worse. I just... god DAMN I'm rambling! haha I'm probably making this message far more uncomfortable than I need to but I really can't put what I'm trying to say into words at all. Holy mother of crap. Please get the next chapter fast, I can promise that I'll be ready to read it the day its posted, life nonwithstand! Until then, and likely my next embarrassingly awkward review... well Keep up the good work!
Tejesh chapter 47 . 5/29
I wonder how many code red, level 1 alpha state's Link/Mouse have ever had to use.
Tauriel Skywalker chapter 47 . 5/30
*gasp* NO! No, not Mara!

WHOA! Luke and Mara are doing the Bespin fight?! Oh no…is she going to lose an arm, or is Luke more careful than that?

Oh good – just her lightsaber.

Whoa! He’s letting her see him!

I'll pray for your dad. Glad things sound like they're beginning to look up. Hope the new stuff works better.

Keep up the good work - both this and your original story. :)
BooksAreMedicine chapter 47 . 5/30
Wow, that was amazing!
So glad Luke could tell Vader that truth, and that Luke doesn't have to live in a world where his dad killed his mom.

The scene with Mara was great, shows Luke is still BAMF (so much so) even with his compassion. Nice parallel with the cutting off of the blade and the family reveal and all there, well done.

Poor Vader, that temper is a problem, hopefully Luke can save him soon.

Glad his friends were smart and decided to leave, hard call but oh so important.

So happy that Link and Mouse still value Luke/boss
Lereniel chapter 47 . 5/29
I like the twist you did ;)
Sorry for your dad, hope he's ok now :/

Toodles, mate !
Brievel chapter 47 . 5/29
Yay, Link and Mouse save the day again! (Or at least prep to.) Man I've missed these two...
TortoisetheStoryteller chapter 47 . 5/29
Wow. This was a rollercoaster ride of a chapter. I love how you brought Mara in again!
LadyCaedus chapter 47 . 5/29
OMG another awesome chapter! I just LOVE the father/son relationship between Vader and Luke. It's like they've known each other for ages, and you just make their relationship appear so natural. I just really hope Vader gets to kick the old cranky Emperor's wrinkled ass and manages to escape with his son and the others. I literally can't wait to read the next chapter! Oh, and I'll be praying for your dad, I really hope he gets better soon! And I can't wait to read your original story as well! I have a feeling it's going to be awesome!
- LadyCaedus (still your no.1 fan of course!)
645 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »