Reviews for Star Wars Ep V: Jedi Assassin
ElsaSkywalker chapter 40 . 11/28/2014
I can sense that we are getting closer and closer to the confrontation of Luke and Vader that I have been waiting for. Please update soon!
FireShifter chapter 40 . 11/30/2014
Awesome chapter! But which one isn't? ;-D. I love the interaction between Luke and Yoda. Poor Obi-Wan. How the truth will devastate Luke! Keep on writing and update very soon please!
TortoisetheStoryteller chapter 40 . 11/29/2014
Well, now he's recognized it, Luke can start to build anew. By the by, I like your Yoda much better than the "canon" one. He's more sympathetic.

Are Luke and Leia going to be a thing in your story? I admit, even without them being siblings, I prefer Luke/Mara and Leia/Han.
Jedi Jesi Jiin chapter 40 . 11/29/2014
SUCH a great chapter, especially Luke... I wanted to hug him so much! Poor guy!
Kilana89 chapter 40 . 11/28/2014
Awsome! But painful keep it up!
FateOfChaos chapter 40 . 11/28/2014
I sitting on the edge of my seat, waiting. Bespin's here, baby! I'm quite curious as to how you'll *ahem* twist it. Should be interesting. I can't wait!
LadyCaedus chapter 40 . 11/28/2014
Once again, you wrote a more than awesome chapter! I can't wait for Luke to find out about his father! And I'm really curious as to how your version of Luke's gonna react to that revelation Happy Thanksgiving, btw!
Your no.1 fan ;)
-Nelianieki (Now LadyCaedus, as I turned to the dark side a while ago xD)
Lereniel chapter 40 . 11/28/2014
I hate you.
How many times do I have to say this ? Dunno ! But I think you got the message now x))) By the way, I was thinking about this story again this morning, believing it had been a LONG time since last update... And there it is! It's almost magical...
Anyway, can't wait for THE confrontation, knowing Luke isn't really like in the movies... How will you turn it out, I wonder and I hope to have my answer very soon... AHEM ! X))
And finally, cause you know I can't forget about that :
VADEEEEEEEEEEEERRRR !

Toodles !

Lereniel
darthvaderandlukeskywalkerfan1 chapter 40 . 11/28/2014
Me: *gasps* YOU WILL LEAVE LUKE ALONE, VADER! OR SHOULD I SAY ANAKIN!
ILDV chapter 40 . 11/28/2014
Wonderful.
Guest chapter 39 . 11/26/2014
This chapter was amazing! Vader finally found out! Although he seems to have been suspicious all along, but kept denying the possibility. Obi-Wan was wrong when he believed that Vader would not act as a father in light of the discovery. Yes, Vader still has some mixed up ideas, but his first instinct was to protect Luke. That is the epitome of fatherhood! But now Vader has some important lessons to learn from his son if his pride and bitterness doesn't get in the way. Wake up Vader! It's time to learn a bit about right and wrong, and the fallibility of all humans, whether they are "good" or not.
Keep the chapters coming! These needles are hurting!
Janet12 chapter 39 . 11/20/2014
Great story! Keep updating!
aridneia chapter 39 . 11/14/2014
Oh, the irony...
*snicker*
Jedi Jesi Jiin chapter 39 . 11/8/2014
I like how Vader finally figured it out :) Now to see what he does with it.
munkijs chapter 39 . 11/2/2014
Training part was awsome. bet anqushuy par for me was when Luke told mastres Yoda his pest. Bet generaly story is awsome. please more.
470 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »