Reviews for Star Wars Ep V: Jedi Assassin
LadyCaedus chapter 44 . 12/14/2015
Well, here we have another AWESOME chapter! Seems the inevitable duel is about to commence! Woohoo! I'm already looking forward to the way you're gonna make it happen...you know...the BIG revelation ;) I'm also pretty excited about the way Luke's gonna react. I love the way Luke and his team have planned the whole rescue mission through. In that aspect, the 'movie' Luke and the Specter are poles apart (luckily). The way the 'movie' Luke blindly rushed off to Cloud City without any sidekicks and the way our Specter's doing it. I love this 'Superhero Team' feeling you get when reading this :D Keep it up!
- LadyCaedus (your no.1 fan ;))
wierdsquirrelgirl chapter 44 . 12/14/2015
To quote Leia, you have no idea how happy I am to see you. It has been a long time.

I love how you made Specter to be almost a separate personality. That speaks of just how deep Luke's problems are, even though he's doing a very good job of dealing with then; or at least avoiding them.

Vader still isn't seeing the bigger picture. He's too rapt up in his own perceived injustices to see how his son has suffered. Hasn't even considered the possibility it seems like. That is sooooooo something Anakin at his worst would do.

Overall, great chapter. I'm looking forward to more.
VICTORY859 chapter 44 . 12/14/2015
i was just thinking of this fic yesterday and looking foward to more
Onlyafraidoffear chapter 44 . 12/14/2015
Ok keep going I'm mad at you, but I want to see the big reveal.
Lereniel chapter 44 . 12/14/2015
NonononononononononononononNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ! You can't end this here ! Hoping to see THE confrontation next time anyway :3 Man, I missed this story, so glad you're back !

Toodles ! :P

Lereniel
Jambee chapter 44 . 12/13/2015
Great chapter. So exciting. Can't wait to see what happens next
Snowy Analia chapter 43 . 10/8/2015
Love the story please post soon
Brievel chapter 43 . 9/12/2015
I hope to see you soon!
Brievel chapter 41 . 9/10/2015
*sniffles happily* Veers saved Tank! I'm so happy!

Piett saved him too! I'm even happier!
Brievel chapter 40 . 9/10/2015
I sure hope you're still going to update this...
Brievel chapter 24 . 9/8/2015
Oh, dear. :S It's hard siding with the Imperials, they get so much hate... *whimpers about poor General Veers* *brushes all the Imperials together in a bug huddle and hugs them* *returns attention to Luke and keenly watches goings-on*
Brievel chapter 21 . 9/7/2015
...Luke, sorry, but you're going to have to find new hackers. I think I'm going to kidnap Mouse and Link...
Brievel chapter 19 . 9/7/2015
I loved the snowball fight. :D

And I can't help worrying for Lady... :S
Brievel chapter 18 . 9/7/2015
Perhaps it's dreadful of me, but I'm very glad Lady didn't get destroyed.
Brievel chapter 8 . 9/6/2015
Ah, so *that's* where Link and Mouse are hiding! (They're easily my two favorites.)
533 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »