Reviews for Star Wars Ep V: Jedi Assassin
EmmyBears chapter 44 . 12/16/2015
Eek! Eek! Sorry I can't make noise right now so I am expressing myself through text. It was wonderful. I can't wait for the next chapters. No rush...(but secretly I'm nicely rushing you ) Anyway love the chapter sorry I didn't review earlier I was busy. Talk to you soon!
AshMinx chapter 44 . 12/16/2015
Hi! Glad you're back! I kind of figured that the next chapter was going to take a while. I mean, with the big scene coming up, you'll want to get it right. So I didn't give up on you. Your Star Wars story is worth the wait. I've been reading your two stories for some time so I figured I owe you a review.

First of all if it was wasn't obvious, LOVE IT! I like how well you blend in your OC characters in with the original crew. Link and Mouse are so funny (and by the sounds of it, Luke was wise to keep them locked up). Not many writer get that right (though I did noticed that R2D2 and C3P0 are not getting much of a spotlight as they use to, but I guess that showbiz for ya).

Second; Luke. Let me guess, you thought he looked really good in black in that third movie. Very true. I've always like my heroes to have more experience and wisdom about them, then just a farm boy starting out. Now thanks to this 'new and improved' Skywalker, I'm reliving my childhood crush.

The only issue I have really is the question if you're going to make Luke and Leia siblings or lovers. If I was writing it, I would just stick to the script and keep them as siblings. I just can't see them as anything else. But I'm not writing it and I not going to throw sticks and stones at you if decide otherwise.

So my final comment on your story will be this, I'm enjoying your version of Star Wars than I did with the original (don't tell Lucas I said that) and if you plan on writing fiction for a living let me know. I would love to see some of your original work.

Thankyou for the early Christmas present you given us all. Hope to read more from you! AshMinx
wenli chapter 44 . 12/14/2015
So happy you didn't forget this amazing story. Please, keep writing!
Skylanian Writer chapter 44 . 12/15/2015
I AM HERE! PLEASE DON'T STOP!

Seriously, I thought you died. I was very worried. Please don't die. I need my Skywalker family drama! The chapter was fabulous (as usual). I shall be anxiously awaiting the next chapter.
KK1987 chapter 44 . 12/15/2015
Still reading this fantastic fanfic story can't wait for next update
Eye-of-the-Demon chapter 44 . 12/15/2015
I recently found your stories, read them as fast as I could and BY THE FORCE, AREN'T THEY AMAZING!
I really enjoy this version of the Star Wars universe and keep wondering how the changes you made are going to affect the canon events. Nevertheless, I'm sure that however it turns out it will be a huge storm of angsty badass awesomeness.
Force, now I'm on the edge of my seat for the upcoming big reveal... Take your time, but please keep up the good... Wait, scratch that... The fantastic work!
kelwin chapter 44 . 12/15/2015
waw good fic and good chapter. oh by the way I am here keep writing. good chapter hope you update soon lol!
Barefootedfreedom chapter 44 . 12/14/2015
I'm here, keep writing! I started reading this as a guest, so all my reviews have been anonymous, but I have really enjoyed this fic and I really want to see where this is going. It is one of the more unique Star Wars stories I have read. And honestly, one of the best still being written. All the other good authors seem to have stopped writing. So yeah, keep writing!
Brievel chapter 44 . 12/14/2015
Awwww, I do so love Link and Mouse! xD xD xD xD xD xD xD
FireShifter chapter 44 . 12/14/2015
Squeeeeeee! At last! The long awaited chapter! I sure hope all Luke's plans come through, despite the devious trap planted by his twisted father, Vader. Poor Luke. Why Qui-Gon? Has Luke been through enough pain to learn awful truth from his father?

Definitely looking forward to next chapter! ;-P Wonderful piece of work! Good luck and Merry Christmas!
colbyshere2008 chapter 44 . 12/14/2015
Still here keep writing
Snowy Analia chapter 44 . 12/14/2015
Great chapter glad your posting again. Is luke going to lose his hand in this story?
LadyCaedus chapter 44 . 12/14/2015
Well, here we have another AWESOME chapter! Seems the inevitable duel is about to commence! Woohoo! I'm already looking forward to the way you're gonna make it happen...you know...the BIG revelation ;) I'm also pretty excited about the way Luke's gonna react. I love the way Luke and his team have planned the whole rescue mission through. In that aspect, the 'movie' Luke and the Specter are poles apart (luckily). The way the 'movie' Luke blindly rushed off to Cloud City without any sidekicks and the way our Specter's doing it. I love this 'Superhero Team' feeling you get when reading this :D Keep it up!
- LadyCaedus (your no.1 fan ;))
wierdsquirrelgirl chapter 44 . 12/14/2015
To quote Leia, you have no idea how happy I am to see you. It has been a long time.

I love how you made Specter to be almost a separate personality. That speaks of just how deep Luke's problems are, even though he's doing a very good job of dealing with then; or at least avoiding them.

Vader still isn't seeing the bigger picture. He's too rapt up in his own perceived injustices to see how his son has suffered. Hasn't even considered the possibility it seems like. That is sooooooo something Anakin at his worst would do.

Overall, great chapter. I'm looking forward to more.
VICTORY859 chapter 44 . 12/14/2015
i was just thinking of this fic yesterday and looking foward to more
545 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »