Reviews for Star Wars Ep V: Jedi Assassin
Guest chapter 48 . 6/5/2017
Amazing!
Krysta chapter 48 . 6/5/2017
Finally, it's done. The Emperor is dead. But somehow I get the feeling that it's not truly over. That the Emperor will insert his consciousness into one of his clones somewhere. He had warned Luke and Vader about that earlier. I can't wait for your next update! I hope it comes soon!

MtFbwy!
Krysta chapter 47 . 6/5/2017
Omg, that was INTENSE! And I have a feeling that is going to be more so in Chapter 48! That was wonderful, I've been waiting with bated breath for your next update! Thank you so much for taking the time out of your busy schedule to do these updates, I so, so sooooooo appreciate it!

Glad that your dad is doing better, continued prayers and healing thoughts are being sent his and your way! It's so hard seeing a parent suffer like that. I really do understand. My mother has a lot of health issues and I've been there with her through many a crisis. My dad, too. He had open heart surgery last April. They did a quadruple bypass, replaced one of the valves in his heart and put in a new Stent. My parents were in Arizona and I was here in MN and had no money to fly down there. Thankfully everything went very well and he is fully recovered, riding his Harley again and enjoying life.

Blessings to you and your family! You have a true talent and I can't wait for your book to be completed and published! I will be one of the first ones in line at the book store to buy it! MtFbwy!
Guest chapter 48 . 6/5/2017
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH NEED MORE PLEASE
Joe chapter 48 . 6/4/2017
I stumbled across your first story in this series a year or so ago and have read both this and the first one a dozen times but have never reviewed. I feel like I owe it to you to tell you just how awesome of an author you are. I love all your OCs which is a rarity. And I love what you have done with the canon characters as well. This is fantastic work, keep it up.
BooksAreMedicine chapter 48 . 6/6/2017
Mara's jump does make sense now, keeps her in character and allows for redemption for her later on as well.

Glad Luke once again (in your AU and the original) killed the emperor.

I do hope you address how the galaxy has to piece itself together now, maybe the rebels have a plan?
Tauriel Skywalker chapter 48 . 6/5/2017
Glad your dad is doing better. I'll keep praying.
WOW! 5 nieces! That is awesome! Are they spread between your brothers or does one of your brothers have 5 girls? Big families and little children are so cool! :)

Oh my goodness! I love Link and Mouse! Honestly, I think they remind me of Fred and George Weasley in this chapter.

AH! Okay, sort of figured she would jump, but still…kind of unexpected at the same time.

WHOA! Did Luke just kill the Emperor?

Wow. Just…wow. Poor Luke, but wow.

AH! NO! What happens next? Is this where the Emperor’s body blows up into a lot of Dark Force energy? Or did he do something else in case he didn’t make it?

Keep up the good work. Hope the plot for your original keeps coming together.
animeman12 chapter 48 . 6/5/2017
CLIFFHANGERS! GODDAMMIT I FORGOT THIS GOT UPDATED BECAUSE IT WAS LATE AND MY FREAKING TIRED SELF JUST MARKED ALL AS READ FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Ignore that I'm ranting. Palp is dead, or is he? We going into the Legends thing about him cloning himself and all that jazz, and what could possibly be happening now? Mayhaps Vader is no longer Dark? Mayhaps not? Why must I wait though! That's not fair!

Though I feel like I should explain my first statement. Originally my intention was to read it and review at the soonest possible chance... but I was bloody tired and went to bed after getting the email it was update XD

Hopefully, and this statement TOTALLY isn't being influenced by another story I'm reading, I'd like to see Vader redeem himself without the whole 'noble and selfless sacrifice to make up for the years of terror and death that he's done', cuz I would LOVE to see Vader still be alive after redeeming himself. And if I would be so bold, and I shall!, it looks like this is what you were leading up to with this and last chapter's insights into Vader's PoV.

Hopefully we don't have to wait until the end of the week for the next chapter, because I'm WAY to hyped for it to be able to sit still and wait. Keep up the good work! :D
Brievel chapter 48 . 6/5/2017
Hey, you used crumpled, not crumbled! Wow!
TortoisetheStoryteller chapter 48 . 6/5/2017
AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

That is my first reaction to this entire thing. To Mara jumping (Mara? Really? She never attempted suicide in the SWEU. What was your thought process there?), to Luke killing the Emperor (is that going to push him to the Dark Side?), to Vader's foreboding (What is wrong this time?). It's all amazing and all emotionally intense.

Congratulations on another niece.
Lereniel chapter 48 . 6/4/2017
Is it really the Emperor's body ? I wonder... ;)
Great chapter though ! :D Waiting for next one !

Toodles !
GiJoefan985 chapter 48 . 6/4/2017
Keep up the good work.
Skylanian Writer chapter 48 . 6/4/2017
I was having such a bad day and then I saw this! I love the parallels between the Luke/Mara scene and the original Empire Strikes Back! And I love how Vader cares so much about Luke without coming off as weak or sappy because of it! I really wanna know what the next book will be about and I really wanna see Mara and Leia come face to face. I hope your dad feels better!
ILDV chapter 48 . 6/4/2017
Wonderful
wierdsquirrelgirl chapter 47 . 6/4/2017
Sorry it took me so long to reply. Its been an... interesting, last couple of days.

It warms my heart to know that I contributed in some way to helping you get through your struggles. Believe me, I know what struggle is. It can grip your heart like a vice. Hope you have a smoother journey ahead of you.

This chapter certainly threw me for a loop. There is no death too horrible for Vader to inflict on Palpatine.
668 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »