Reviews for Star Wars Ep V: Jedi Assassin
Tauriel Skywalker chapter 48 . 6/5
Glad your dad is doing better. I'll keep praying.
WOW! 5 nieces! That is awesome! Are they spread between your brothers or does one of your brothers have 5 girls? Big families and little children are so cool! :)

Oh my goodness! I love Link and Mouse! Honestly, I think they remind me of Fred and George Weasley in this chapter.

AH! Okay, sort of figured she would jump, but still…kind of unexpected at the same time.

WHOA! Did Luke just kill the Emperor?

Wow. Just…wow. Poor Luke, but wow.

AH! NO! What happens next? Is this where the Emperor’s body blows up into a lot of Dark Force energy? Or did he do something else in case he didn’t make it?

Keep up the good work. Hope the plot for your original keeps coming together.
animeman12 chapter 48 . 6/5
CLIFFHANGERS! GODDAMMIT I FORGOT THIS GOT UPDATED BECAUSE IT WAS LATE AND MY FREAKING TIRED SELF JUST MARKED ALL AS READ FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Ignore that I'm ranting. Palp is dead, or is he? We going into the Legends thing about him cloning himself and all that jazz, and what could possibly be happening now? Mayhaps Vader is no longer Dark? Mayhaps not? Why must I wait though! That's not fair!

Though I feel like I should explain my first statement. Originally my intention was to read it and review at the soonest possible chance... but I was bloody tired and went to bed after getting the email it was update XD

Hopefully, and this statement TOTALLY isn't being influenced by another story I'm reading, I'd like to see Vader redeem himself without the whole 'noble and selfless sacrifice to make up for the years of terror and death that he's done', cuz I would LOVE to see Vader still be alive after redeeming himself. And if I would be so bold, and I shall!, it looks like this is what you were leading up to with this and last chapter's insights into Vader's PoV.

Hopefully we don't have to wait until the end of the week for the next chapter, because I'm WAY to hyped for it to be able to sit still and wait. Keep up the good work! :D
Brievel chapter 48 . 6/5
Hey, you used crumpled, not crumbled! Wow!
TortoisetheStoryteller chapter 48 . 6/5
AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

That is my first reaction to this entire thing. To Mara jumping (Mara? Really? She never attempted suicide in the SWEU. What was your thought process there?), to Luke killing the Emperor (is that going to push him to the Dark Side?), to Vader's foreboding (What is wrong this time?). It's all amazing and all emotionally intense.

Congratulations on another niece.
Lereniel chapter 48 . 6/4
Is it really the Emperor's body ? I wonder... ;)
Great chapter though ! :D Waiting for next one !

Toodles !
GiJoefan985 chapter 48 . 6/4
Keep up the good work.
Skylanian Writer chapter 48 . 6/4
I was having such a bad day and then I saw this! I love the parallels between the Luke/Mara scene and the original Empire Strikes Back! And I love how Vader cares so much about Luke without coming off as weak or sappy because of it! I really wanna know what the next book will be about and I really wanna see Mara and Leia come face to face. I hope your dad feels better!
ILDV chapter 48 . 6/4
Wonderful
wierdsquirrelgirl chapter 47 . 6/4
Sorry it took me so long to reply. Its been an... interesting, last couple of days.

It warms my heart to know that I contributed in some way to helping you get through your struggles. Believe me, I know what struggle is. It can grip your heart like a vice. Hope you have a smoother journey ahead of you.

This chapter certainly threw me for a loop. There is no death too horrible for Vader to inflict on Palpatine.
animeman12 chapter 47 . 6/1
Honestly I'm loving how this is turning out to be honest. Its great to read, its probably fun to watch, and most of all this idea is so UNIQUE that its fantastic. I have NEVER seen it before and honestly I have NO IDEA how you're going to bring about episode six, because THIS right here is honestly the spot were I, personally, would be ending this. Its such a BEAUTIFUL place to end it, and with all the major players here it would be child's play to actually wrap things up nicely with a neat little bow. I'm a tad late with reading this chapter, unfortunately, but holy CRAP its worth it! I love this chapter, I LOVE this series, and I can't WAIT for the next chapter. I think at this point there isn't a point to me saying to keep up the good work because previous installments withstanding there is almost NO POSSIBLE WAY I can see this getting any worse. I just... god DAMN I'm rambling! haha I'm probably making this message far more uncomfortable than I need to but I really can't put what I'm trying to say into words at all. Holy mother of crap. Please get the next chapter fast, I can promise that I'll be ready to read it the day its posted, life nonwithstand! Until then, and likely my next embarrassingly awkward review... well Keep up the good work!
Tejesh chapter 47 . 5/29
I wonder how many code red, level 1 alpha state's Link/Mouse have ever had to use.
Tauriel Skywalker chapter 47 . 5/30
*gasp* NO! No, not Mara!

WHOA! Luke and Mara are doing the Bespin fight?! Oh no…is she going to lose an arm, or is Luke more careful than that?

Oh good – just her lightsaber.

Whoa! He’s letting her see him!

I'll pray for your dad. Glad things sound like they're beginning to look up. Hope the new stuff works better.

Keep up the good work - both this and your original story. :)
BooksAreMedicine chapter 47 . 5/30
Wow, that was amazing!
So glad Luke could tell Vader that truth, and that Luke doesn't have to live in a world where his dad killed his mom.

The scene with Mara was great, shows Luke is still BAMF (so much so) even with his compassion. Nice parallel with the cutting off of the blade and the family reveal and all there, well done.

Poor Vader, that temper is a problem, hopefully Luke can save him soon.

Glad his friends were smart and decided to leave, hard call but oh so important.

So happy that Link and Mouse still value Luke/boss
Lereniel chapter 47 . 5/29
I like the twist you did ;)
Sorry for your dad, hope he's ok now :/

Toodles, mate !
Brievel chapter 47 . 5/29
Yay, Link and Mouse save the day again! (Or at least prep to.) Man I've missed these two...
662 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »