Reviews for The Hunt
Doni chapter 27 . 3/21/2009
Great story! Loved it!
guitarbabe2005 chapter 27 . 6/28/2008
good job pet keep up the wrighting
Lia chapter 27 . 10/26/2007
Great story
Kemurikat chapter 27 . 2/5/2007
Damn.

That was hot.

You write Buffy and Spike with such fire!

(shivers)

I'm glad to read you've given Giles a bit of oompfh to his love live.

I'm slowly going through all your stories...and I must admit...they get better as I read along!
CutieSaiyajin chapter 27 . 9/22/2005
I read the whole thing on your website. This was such an amazing story!

Cortina was one of the best original characters I've seen. And I loved the Hound. .
restitution chapter 27 . 4/20/2005
Again you have writting a story that I love! I think it would be great to write another story with Giles and Cortina. Could be interesting to see how that went. Will Buffy become the jealous daughter once she has to share Giles with his new stepchildren. Yeah sure write away. I am sure it will be just as good as the others you have written.
Shadowhawke chapter 27 . 4/18/2005
Wow. Brilliant work. I like it; you've taken the characters and portrayed them realistically in a stunning plot. Well done!
Amarra17 chapter 27 . 3/6/2005
That was a really great story and i loved the hound. Im glad that giles gave celie what she deserved and i loved the whole scene with spike and buffy in the cave. That was really amazing.

This was an excellent story and i can't sing its praises enough! Marvelous job!
Amarra17 chapter 10 . 3/2/2005
This is getting really good. What's up with the cleansing? I really like Cortina, and the whole storyline is just great in general. Can't wait to see what you've got in store next!
Amarra17 chapter 4 . 3/1/2005
Yay! Yeah, It's me again. I just love your stories and can't seem to stay away. This one seems a little different than the ones ive read: not so much animosity from Buffy at the start, and more action on her part. I like it. This is really good and i cant wait to see what happens next!
Emo chapter 27 . 6/8/2004
OH MY GOSH! I REALLY LOVED YOUR STORY! I'm a big fan of your stories, even though i don't always review i still like them all! Since spike and buffy are like my two favorite characters of course i loved the moments when they were really close. Kepp adding new chapters to the stories you already have, and keep writing new ones. You have a real talent. I'm not as good of a writer as you but if you would r&r my story. it's called Finding Light. Thanks
ASilenceApart chapter 27 . 8/7/2003
That totally kicks major ass. And I mean the whole story, not just this chapter. I'm not really good at reviewing things so... I'll just say this: Two thumbs up. 5 stars. 10/10. A. Whatever. It rocked.
sall chapter 27 . 1/17/2003
brilliant story.
Lord of Pillows chapter 27 . 12/2/2002
Such a very cool story, and I also like the pre-continued part. Accursed rules! *shakes fist*
Wynn chapter 27 . 11/24/2002
Goodness. What an awesome fic. I read the NC17 version at Darkest Before the Dawn, and I was amazed. Loved Giles/Cortina. Loved the action in the cave with Spike and Buffy fighting the vamps and Daymon. Loved the ending. Wonderful story!