Reviews for The Lady And The King
CrazyasCresta chapter 1 . 3/26
Aww i really liked this story! it was really good, i really liked the way you portrayed their love. Great story!
KlarolineKolenaDaroline chapter 1 . 3/16
this was lovely story, even a little sad in the end :)
This was absolutely perfect. Amazing beyond words.
He's-My-Dandelion chapter 1 . 2/5
that was so perfect, i'm crying, i really am, i loved this so much, thank you for this! xx
lilirishprincess chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
There is no words to describe how much I loved this. It remind me of The Tutors.
SelenaBruce chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
Oh my goodness that was so sweet. Thank you for this story
br0flove chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
The last two paragraphs made me a little teary!

I loved Nik's reaction "Why are you standing, you should never stand again!", so funny, so protective.

This was beautiful and a lot of effort shown.
Mah Luka chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
So beautiful, so perfect and simply exciting. Congratulations
Charlicious chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
I loved this sooo much!
I adored the proposal and even though I don't normally like (or read) Ms I found myself intrigued by the context of this - I really loved the setting and have to tell you that you are an AMAZING writter so please write more like this! :D x
she.dreams.in.colour chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
This is an awfully late review, but I enjoyed this story a lot. :) The plot flows smoothly and naturally, and I can see that you really made the effort to make the characterizations and character relations sensible, and the events leading to Klaroline cohesive. Well done! :)
KlarolineFullofGrace chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
Such an amazing and romantic story! I especially love AU Klaroline fics and yours was so well written and thought out. I found myself wishing it wa a movie (a la Emma or Shakespeare in Love). Yaay, I I just loved it!
SweettFace chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
that was so beautiful. i am sobbing.
ive never read anything like it. good job!
heartsn'minds chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
Beautifully and superbly crafted! Wonderfully delivered and so very sweet without being ridiculously cliched! The Klaus and Caroline interaction was just as I had pictured it if Caroline hadn't hated him as she did on the show LOL
Guest chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
an enjoyable story save for the lack of developed character. these two could have been any pairing in the world, they lacked the edge and simmer of klaus and caroline as we, the audience, have come to know them.
jessnicole chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
"Sit down, sit down! Why are you standing, you should never stand again!" LOL cute!