Reviews for Kya: The Avatar's Double II: Life After The War
Ishkahrhil chapter 5 . 10/6/2013
Hope he's a great guy because ur a great girl! Always stabbing ur character.
avidreader chapter 4 . 9/16/2013
so I have been reading your stories for about two and a half weeks(I don't read daily lol) and I really enjoyed seeing this whole story from a different perspective you wrote a great story that wanted me to keep reading and that's what I look for when I read you keep them thrilling chapters coming by the way great cliffhanger spots even tho I started reading when you had 74 chapters released so I didn't have to wait..go me:) but ea keep them coming I am eagerly waiting for your next chapter
Whatever1993 chapter 4 . 9/2/2013
Bing can change color? Sweet! I really like Binghuo ( Haha Binghuo and Bing Long have the same nickname of Bing) Another great chapter! Until the next one.
Whatever1993 chapter 3 . 9/2/2013
AHHHHHH! BROTHER?! Hehe I did NOT expect that! Great chapter. Haha "Bīnghuǒ is totally a wedding crasher isn't he?
Guest chapter 2 . 8/29/2013
Bing Long time no see for Bing Long. Also not meaning to whine but u forgot an "h" in my name. Other than that and the shortness, fairly good chapter.
Whatever1993 chapter 2 . 8/30/2013
Yay Bing's back! Haha Zuko ya didn't think he'd stay small forever did ya? Lovin the story, can't wait for your next update
Volcarona Flame chapter 2 . 8/29/2013
I LOVE YOUR STORIES! AND I LOVE ZUKO, HE IS AN AMAZING CHARACTER.
Whatever1993 chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Omg that's stupid, there are ton's of fanfics I've read with ANs at the begining.

Anyways, f**king Yu Ming! Grrrrrrrrrr I hate him I hate him I hate him! Haha Kya you know you still love Zuko, and can't ever hate him :P Great chapter!
Ishkahrhil chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
And there I was, playing skyrim when my IPod lit up like a Christmas tree. So I heap it to see what is new to see an email from fanfiction, which usually means a new chapter for one of the stories I follow. And when I open it up my heart practically broke when it is a reposting of this story. Now here I am crying over deleted fanfiction stories. :(
Hikari Yang chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Well I think the people who created fanfiction suck... Can't wait for the rest of the story!