Reviews for Only Time Tells
Ashlin Raine chapter 11 . 6/9
I have to tell you that there is no such thing as eighth year at Hogwarts. There are only seven.
Ashlin Raine chapter 9 . 6/9
I have to tell you that the name of the SHACK is wrong. It's the Shrieking Shack not Shrieking House.
Ashlin Raine chapter 8 . 6/8
What I don't understand is why doesn't Harry's feelings mean anything in regards to Lucius and the whole 'mate' thing?
Ashlin Raine chapter 6 . 6/8
I wanted to say that I have only one problem with this chapter. There was no Slytherin with the last name of Evans in Severus, Lily and co's year at Hogwarts. There was a boy named EVAN ROSIER though.
I had to ease everything from my phone awhile back, I was extremely sad would I had to stop reading this story, but now I have it back on here and god is it fantastic! I had some catching up to do but it's well written. I like the twist there with Ron Draco and Hermione. Also this I love how harry Is so attached to snape! It's just so brilliant! Thank you for writing this fiction.

Gypsywitch19
SamanthaManga chapter 12 . 4/18
This is a really well written story but not really my thing so I'm not gonna continue to read it. Sorry. I just wanted to tell you I like the way its written. I actually think its the easy acceptance of time travel with barely any questions and the relationship with Lucius I don't like. Normally I love slash with Harry but idk this one just makes me wanna punch Lucius in the face and cuddle Harry and take him away, in a platonic way of course. Again sorry but I do like some of your other stuff so keep on writing please
Almarinda chapter 34 . 3/8
Can't wait for the next chapter!
AJ Granger chapter 2 . 3/2
You need to work on the flow of your writing. That may sound strange, but the words you use are important. Several times in the first two chapters, you have used a wrong word, or wrong tense. It messes with the flow of a sentence or chapter. Try reading the sentence aloud to make sure it says what you want it to. Usually that's an easy way to tell a sentence sounds funny or off. If you can polish the writing a bit more on your own or with a beta, it would be a lot better. The basic idea is also good, but a little rough in the actual telling - ie too jumpy. And why Javier Kin? Why Defense Against the Dark Arts? With the curse on that position, it only lasts a year.
Marauder Luck chapter 3 . 2/28
Aww, this chapter was cute. I liked how Snape curls up like a cat to sleep.
Marauder Luck chapter 2 . 2/28
Lol, 'Lily away from Severus!'
Marauder Luck chapter 1 . 2/28
Sevy is such a nice guy, especially once you put him in a suit and tie.
MissFairy88 chapter 30 . 2/23
Oddly a very interesting story. I didn't think I like it and I am not sure if I fully do or not. What I like about it is how Lucius and Jarvis/Harry getting together. Yet, I don't like seeing him think of him in a second person almost. I also don't like Lucius keeping all these secrets, makes me slowly dislike him even through he trying to do it all for the 'greater good' how Dumbledore would say. As it gonna cause issues later on with Harry and him. Rather had hoped he would have told him. Through I must say...I do like the idea of Remus starting to figure things out, like how he can tell he from the future and little aspects of him makes me grin. Are you leaning towards a Severus and Hermione pairing? I swear Dumbledore hinted at it. Anyways...Keep it up, I am interested in seeing how things turn out so far.
Mythogirly chapter 26 . 2/18
10000000000000000000000000000x is how much I love this story it's just pure awesomeness Pleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease update soon
magicanimegurl chapter 26 . 2/18
Sev is a cute kid and Kin/Harry is a good parent. Luc is sweet when he wants to be. I worry about his brothers in his head and being a DE for him though. Update and write on!
Oh that was great. oh my the ending was prefect!