Reviews for Only Time Tells
yukino76 chapter 51 . 10/16/2017
good update thanks
Sakura Lisel chapter 48 . 10/16/2017
Wait how does Severus owe JAMES a life debt THIS time around? Unlike in the original past, HARRYS the one who stopped Moony from attacking Severus, and HARRY is the one who git Moony to leave Severus alone, while all James did was carry catatonic Severus away once the danger was ALREADY over thanks to Harry. If Severus owes ANYBODY a life debt, its to HARRY, since Harry himself did the actual life debt creating on Severus instead of James. Severus own magic should be able to tell the difference if the life debt is ever called in for some reason.
yukino76 chapter 50 . 10/7/2017
so good thanks for the update
k505 chapter 50 . 10/7/2017
You only have 114 reviews here? There should be thousands! This is a fantastic and well-paced story. I teared up several times and also acted like a hyper brat for several chapters. I moaned and groaned over some stuff. Your story is beautiful!
MoonliteNightmare chapter 49 . 10/4/2017
I'll admit that it'd been so long I thought this story was abandoned but I'm really happy to see its not. I look forward to new updates!
yukino76 chapter 49 . 10/4/2017
good update thanks
yukino76 chapter 48 . 10/4/2017
oh Severus you have to understand, it was not his fault he was not ready to tell you
yukino76 chapter 47 . 10/4/2017
good
Ellie68 chapter 49 . 10/4/2017
This is very good.
Well done
Charis chapter 46 . 9/12/2017
Please update
WaRrantedAns chapter 1 . 11/12/2016
I love the concept. You said you do not have a beta and while I am sure that I cannot be a reliable one (because of extremely tumultuous life changes which have yet to settle). I am going to give a go at rewriting some of the chapters as best I can.

I hope to finish reading what you have written so far before I start because as time goes on writing styles change and grow. Your writing may improve beyond what I am capable of or it may not be compatible and the shift from one style to another would be difficult at a point. I will try to let you know at the end.

I see so much promise and more dedication than I was ever able to put forward into writing. I wish you only the best no matter what.

WaR
yukino76 chapter 46 . 11/12/2016
good meeting thanks for the update
Mcmllnchrstn91 chapter 45 . 11/3/2016
Love it can't wait to read more
MythNephthys chapter 4 . 11/1/2016
three and three fourths? wasn't it 9 3/4, does anyone else notice these errors? Or the ones that make the sentence sound off?
yukino76 chapter 45 . 10/30/2016