Reviews for Only Time Tells
WaRrantedAns chapter 1 . 11/12/2016
I love the concept. You said you do not have a beta and while I am sure that I cannot be a reliable one (because of extremely tumultuous life changes which have yet to settle). I am going to give a go at rewriting some of the chapters as best I can.

I hope to finish reading what you have written so far before I start because as time goes on writing styles change and grow. Your writing may improve beyond what I am capable of or it may not be compatible and the shift from one style to another would be difficult at a point. I will try to let you know at the end.

I see so much promise and more dedication than I was ever able to put forward into writing. I wish you only the best no matter what.

WaR
yukino76 chapter 46 . 11/12/2016
good meeting thanks for the update
Mcmllnchrstn91 chapter 45 . 11/3/2016
Love it can't wait to read more
MythNephthys chapter 4 . 11/1/2016
three and three fourths? wasn't it 9 3/4, does anyone else notice these errors? Or the ones that make the sentence sound off?
yukino76 chapter 45 . 10/30/2016
good update thanks
yukino76 chapter 41 . 8/21/2016
good update
Guest chapter 40 . 8/8/2016
good
yukino76 chapter 39 . 8/3/2016
good update
ehanda chapter 38 . 5/16/2016
i love this story. I didn't think I would like it at first but by the second chapter I fell in love
Guest chapter 38 . 4/12/2016
Ugh, I like your story theme but ALL of the grammar mistakes make it hard to read. You have plurals when you need singulars, no commas when they are needed. There is too much to list all of them. Please have someone proofread your work.
Ilaria-Jade-Phoenix-Slytherin chapter 38 . 4/11/2016
*dances* Shank ku! xx *hugs and kisses*
yukino76 chapter 38 . 4/11/2016
good update thanks
Danneyland chapter 33 . 9/21/2015
I've mostly been ignoring the grammar issues since I don't feel like being a full-time beta, but I will say that you've written "faith" when you meant "fate". Multiple times. I haven't seen it written in the right context once, so you might as well use the "find and replace" function on MS Word.

I'm not deaf nor do I know anyone who is deaf, so I can't really come up with much of an explanation as to why you might have confused these words. Which you might not care about but I always find these things interesting.