Reviews for A Chosen Child For All Seasons
How long does it takes for u to upload the next chapter?
GreenDrkness chapter 26 . 5/26
Damn its about time Daisuke took charge and battled
Keep on the writes
Please please please update this story you did such a good job on it :-)
r chapter 1 . 2/5
Please update
Guest chapter 26 . 12/11/2015
Please update
Guest chapter 26 . 11/26/2015
Can the old digidestined meet up with he new ones in the real world?
Christopher chapter 26 . 11/25/2015
that was a good story please do more chapters soon please
Guest chapter 25 . 11/25/2015
Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please update THIS, and your OTHER stories, again SOON! Thank you!
Guest chapter 25 . 11/24/2015
I can't wait for Daisuke to kick Myotismon's butt. I would almost feel sorry for the world of hurt he's gonna feel if he wasn't such a jerk and coming back in season 2 and all the trouble he causes in season 1. I guess next chapter will be when Daisuke reveals to the rest of the gang about the legendary warriors. I'm wondering if you're gonna bring back the frontier crew at some point (either when they return to the real world or maybe in the break between adventure 1 and 2) and how they'll react. Either way, can't wait for the next chapter and this story is amazing!
Have some cookies:
(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)
Wishfull-star chapter 26 . 11/25/2015
that was a wonderful chapter and I'm glad that everyone knows Daisuke's secret:) loved the chapter and I can't wait for more:)
ultima-owner chapter 26 . 11/25/2015
the vampire will be preparing for her now that he knows she's a legendary warrior
Knight of Loyalty chapter 26 . 11/25/2015
So is gatomon ophanimon or is she another gatomon?
Loki921 chapter 26 . 11/25/2015
Awesome chapter. Can't wait to see what the others now think of Dai being one of the Legendary Warriors.
coolchick87 chapter 26 . 11/25/2015
I love your story please update it real soon.
Thanks for updating this story.
RHatch89 chapter 26 . 11/25/2015