Reviews for Stumble and Fall
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
The catcher is Dean. Those strong, tenacious, valiant hands...
DBB
LilyBolt chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
This was great! Those last couple lines were just so powerful! :) I admit I pictured Sam falling, especially when the calloused hand caught him. I could just picture Sam being relieved when Dean saved him, yet again. :) But I loved the creative way you conveyed so much feeling without specifying who the narrator was. Really impressive! Also, my review /would/ be funnier in Enochian. ;)
if-llamas-could-fly chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
So uh.
I normally don't have time to BREATHE, let alone read random fanfiction and ACTUALLY LEAVE A REVIEW.
So this? Yeah, it's weird for me.
BUT HOLY CRAP DO I HAVE A GOOD REASON.
This is STUNNING.
Like, seriously.
My jaw's hanging closer to the floor than it should be.
And honestly, I don't even care, because this tiny little thing somehow made me insanely happy and sad and optimistic all at the same time. And I saw that you didn't have any reviews, which is pretty much sacrilege considering how awesome this is.
So, yeah. I may have just murdered my chances at a good test score by ignoring my work for now, but at least you get a review that will hopefully make you smile as much as this story made ME smile.
Also, I have a secret love for 'choose which brother' stories. They're amazing fun to write, and even more fun to read.
You're awesome. :)