Reviews for Where Is Your Boy Tonight?
bluesnowflakes21 chapter 11 . 12/4/2014
it was hilarious..
Guest chapter 11 . 10/23/2014
Its already October and the last month you updated is Feb... Oh well.
Th3nerdangels chapter 11 . 7/6/2014
Oh my god! I loved it! And Fall Out Boy song references? Hella yea. I loved your portrayal of Rin; it's spot on. Urgh, do you know how many times I had to stop myself from squealing or laughing out loud from reading this? Such a great story, I loved the humor and drama/angst and romance. It's all so cute, just like those two cute swimming gays. Cx
Guest chapter 11 . 6/6/2014
Hey what about getting Nagisa to play a prank on mako and haru? The story's really good btw!
Oninja chapter 3 . 5/27/2014
Ahh that is so freaking adorkable!
Faby Nano-Sama chapter 11 . 4/7/2014
Omg, I love this fanfic. Is really sweet and funny, I love how you deal with all the situations. I almost lost my shit with the"if you are the gay cousing and I am the gay cousing" thing.
Anime5ever chapter 11 . 3/9/2014
THIS STORY IS SO CUTE AHHH I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT 3
Plot ideas...uhhhhhhhhhh maybe as a prank right before a relay the Samezuka team decides to kidnap either Haru or Makoto. And they even tie them up and everything and the partner who's still at Iwatobi is frantically trying to rescue the other one? Idk but you'll find an idea soon, I'm sure of it! You're really great at writing, awesome job! I love you, bye!
BAEN chapter 11 . 2/15/2014
AH SHOOT YOU WANTED PLOT IDEAS SORRY I DIDN'T CATCH THAT BIT THE FIRST TIME ROUND SORRY SORRY

Eeh that kind of depends on what you had planned for the end? You said the weather was cooling considerably so winter might be coming up soon in the story and holiday season comes with that? But that makes for fluff and I think what this story needs is a good shaking up, unless you want it to be fluff in which case KEEP DOING WHAT YOU'RE DOING BECAUSE THAT'S GR8 TOO
I think nagisa shoving makoto and haru into trying out for the school play or something seems plausible, and winter storms are always relevant
Also GREAT JOB ON THE TESTS LOVELY JOB ON GETTING THAT A
beanie bae chapter 11 . 2/15/2014
I saw that one coming but at the same time I didn't see that one coming (the rin thing, at least)
And rei is the biggest dork but WHY is he sending a text and it's probably to nagisa SHI T... REI NO
and I'm really looking forward to seeing where the plot heads from here! Keep it up if you like, you've got a gift for writing!
bean bean chapter 10 . 2/15/2014
Thank you for adding rintori even though it was one-sided because rintori is what keeps me going
And this chapter was great! I can't find anything wrong with it, grammatically or plot-wise
But I have so much secondhand embarrassment for makoto because intense PDAs
And thanks for adding a little extra plot because it took me a good few weeks to forget about aiko and I can't get mad at rin so easily so THANK
kmc995 chapter 11 . 2/15/2014
BAHAHAHAHAA I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING oh my god I love the Tachibana family SO MUCH

Krista
NyxLied chapter 11 . 2/5/2014
OMG that was great! I actually read the last two chapters. I was hooked. I like your idea of the boys gradually coming out clean with their relationship out in the open, in every area of their lives -school, fellow swim mates, friends, other ppl who had a crush in them (Rin), and family. I also like that you add a bit of sass on Haru ;), it suits him.
I honestly think you don't need a major plot in this fic. So far you have leaned towards exploration and experiences. Haru and Mako are getting themselves exposed out there and showing they are growing comfortable in showing it. Why not write about their lives as they get older? I feel this premise is simple but more challenging, since you have to explain how they are forming their lives together. Perhaps college time, work force, forming their own families, and even they becoming older? I always believed that Mako and Haru would get interesting jobs, go through more character development, and I just think it's cute having them plan a family of their own. I honestly would read an epilogue of them both being older men, close to their 70's, late 60's.
If I would have the talent to write, the premise of the passing of time would be smthn I would definitely explore.
There you go, that's my little contribution. In any case, I'm sure you will come up with something great. Good job!
sansan chapter 10 . 2/2/2014
Please can you write more?!
I love how you write and this fic is amazing! I'm kinda hooked :P
TheCrimsonThatStainsMyHeart chapter 11 . 2/3/2014
Oh my goodness! Haha! That ending killed me xD ahh. As usual, wonderful chapter and wonderful to read from you again :D

Update soon!
Rainbowkiwii chapter 11 . 2/3/2014
Oh my god that was great. I'm really glad you had Rin not be an obsessive freak that ends up tearing them apart like I see in so many other fanfics. Idk about plot ideas, but I think something that leads to a lot of tension needs to happen, like one of Mako's family members doesn't approve, or something idk.