Reviews for Beauty I See
xcx chapter 3 . 1/4
THIS IS SO GOOD MORE CHAPTERS PLEASE
Guest chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
Pleeaaaaaaase i need more!
I'm begging for you
HIMYMlove chapter 3 . 10/4/2014
I just found this story, it's so interesting, I hope you're planning to update soon :)
MargieLuvv chapter 3 . 8/31/2014
OMFGOSH more pleas this is AMAZING! Awwwww I love Kurt and idk why but I even feel a little bad for the is awesome MPRE PLEASE
Guest chapter 3 . 6/27/2014
Pleasr, please please
Tell me you're going to post more chapters
Please, I need more.
There's even a chance you post the old chapters?
Guest chapter 3 . 6/22/2014
Awesome update I love this story and all the changes it's much more detailed and exciting I can't wait for more! You made the right choice with the edits
Guest chapter 2 . 6/21/2014
I like this new version of the story as much as the old one they're both wonderful
Guest chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
The changes are really good so far :)
Shily21 chapter 3 . 6/23/2014
Yo te contesto en espaƱol porque no me apetece escribir en ingles, me gusta mucho la historia lo que no me gusta es que Kurt sea tan sumiso siempre le he visto peleon y no le veo como sumisa, pero si no lo fuera no habria historia asique que mas decir...menosmal que se cargaron a Adam no me caia muy bien en esta historia ;)
Guest chapter 3 . 6/19/2014
I love this story! Please continue...
Valj chapter 3 . 6/19/2014
It seems totally different from the version you use to have. Unless I got mixed up with another Beauty/beast story. :/ but it's awesome. Hope you will update soon and keep up the great job. (Y) will you still post the old version somewhere?
kassie chapter 3 . 6/19/2014
I actually like this version of the story much better. Thank you for so much effort and I think you are totally awesome- the world you put together it's both fairytale and a little creepy. Everytime you update it's like a little prize for me : D And sorry for my english, i'm actually from Poland, so it's not my native language. Can't wait for another chapter. xoxo
horrorgleek chapter 3 . 6/19/2014
I love the changes being made and all I can say is please keep at it. This is one of my favorite stories and I really hope that you continue it. I hope the scene between Blaine and Kurt in the next chapter is long. I love Klaine. Sebastian's a dick but I kinda feel bad for him in a way. My point is this story is the best, the changes are wonderful, and please continue.
berzerrk chapter 3 . 6/19/2014
I am definitely still reading! I really noticed the changes you made in this chapter, and I think you were right to make them. Don't get me wrong, I loved it before too:)

For whatever reason, I think this chapter cleared up a few things for me, and now I really can't wait to read more! I actually feel sad for Sebastian...something I'm not used to. Anyway, thank you for updating, this is a really interesting and unique story.
Cecile78 chapter 3 . 6/19/2014
Too well, but who is the beast ? Blaine ?
He is kind or nasty? At the moment, he has rather the cruel air to have to kill Adam, whatever...
Haste to read the continuation, thanks.