Reviews for A Moment of Laughter
zoe alice chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
He really needed that.
ImaginaryWhisper03 chapter 1 . 7/16/2003
Oh, I have to cry now. There really ought to be more fics like this. I was thinking of writing a fanfic about Turin and Lalaith. For now, I'll just ogle this one.
Mercurie chapter 1 . 2/28/2003
Aww, so sweet. This made my day. It's about time some one gave Turin a break. :)
Sunsong chapter 1 . 11/20/2002
Good! In the few Sil. fics I've seen, Turin is victimized too often. Great writing!
Usiel chapter 1 . 11/17/2002
I read this carefully & then reread it just to be sure that Turin hadn't managed, the second time around, to dislodge several of his little sister's teeth with a mistimed swing. A small gem.
punked-out-penguin chapter 1 . 9/26/2002
Awww, I like it. Poor Túrin, his life's gonna turn into hell later on. Its good :D
Mouse chapter 1 . 9/25/2002
Thanks for making my day ... :D

Ah, the sweetness. Unfortunately, I'm rather perverse, and this is only going to make me again brood the rest of his terrible life. If only Lalaith had lived, I think, then even whatever happened later would have been bearable for him (well except marrying Nienor, but that probably wouldn't happen).

Anyway, thanks again!
amlugwen chapter 1 . 9/14/2002
that was really very nice of you :-)
Finch chapter 1 . 9/14/2002
Lovely little story! Giving Turin unshadowed happiness is near impossible, but this comes close. Even his mother seems relaxed...
LOTRlover chapter 1 . 9/13/2002
Aw, that's not cheating, it's sweet. It's nice to see poor Túrin have at least one "perfect afternoon."
Celandine Brandybuck chapter 1 . 9/13/2002
Aww... no, it's not cheating. Nice to know that even Túrin had some unalloyed childish bliss!
Amarth Obstreperous chapter 1 . 9/13/2002
Awww! How cute!

You're right. Turin does desrve that memory.

He deserves as much happiness as he can get, to compensate for the killing-of-the-best-friend and incestual shit.
Byakuganchick chapter 1 . 9/13/2002
Way to go! I've always felt sorry for Turin. Poor guy never had any luck. *sniff* Its so sad! He tries so hard! All he wanted was to find his mom and sister! *sob* And then that stupid dragon! *sniffles* He deserves to have a moment of fun.