Reviews for Royally Screwed
Human chapter 14 . 8/29
Dr. Who!
Gaahhhhhh! I 3 Once upon a time!
Fandomstar3 chapter 22 . 8/22
Hello Bri! On the contrary I think this chapter is as well written as the previous ones! Don't doubt yourself because your story is going good! I swear on the river Styx if you don't continue this soon enough I will find you and strike you with lightening. On that happy note please do as I wish PLZ, by the way I like the way you sign out after your completed chapter, the demigodishness and all that works great with Percy's awesomeness

- Cherry McLean Chase
Marina chapter 22 . 8/19
One of the best I've read. Please don't stop writing!
Pjo and hoo chapter 22 . 8/16
LOVE THIS PLZ CONTINUE!
- You are always this cooky?
-Only on Tuesdays !
The three musketeers. One of the best movie quotes ,I love this movie so much It was very nice idea to put it in your story!
Soroh18 chapter 18 . 8/7
I really like the way that you write! Your a really funny person too! Some parts of the story made me LAUGH Out LOUD! Anyways, this might be a late comment since I'm writing it right now (2016) but please write alot more! You may become as fantabulous (ah, see what i did there) as uncle Rick!

I hope you read this, Soroh18
Chanusik chapter 22 . 7/30
Hey, so I know it says you last updated this around two years ago but I'm really hoping you could finish it and write the sequel 'cause you won't believe how hard it was for me to find a fanfiction where Percy's a thief and Annabeth's a princess. And as a bonus yours is well written too!
madelynne chapter 6 . 7/27
i think its either from kick ass or dead pool or one of the batman movies but im going to go with kick ass
percabethgirl13 chapter 13 . 7/26
I like chocolate cake with chocolate frosting and chocolate ice cream! I'm a chocolate girl!
Percabethgirl13 chapter 11 . 7/26
NO! PERCY! WHATS GOING TO HAPPE!
I think Annabeth should go back to the castle, I don't know why, but I think she should do it.
Sophie chapter 3 . 7/26
This is really great! Watch out princess Annabeth!
This was amazing I want more more MORE
Hmmm... Well captain America is definitely the cutest (at least in the avengers)