Reviews for Harry Potter and the Game of Thrones
Maedre chapter 4 . 3/24
Interesting story, shame its abondoned.
SmileyKatie chapter 4 . 8/12/2015
It's almost been two years since you updated...please update. I really like this story.
Everybody's Changing chapter 4 . 5/31/2015
With such an amazing and interesting set-up to what I assume isn't even the real, most important part of the story, it's really a shame that this story wont be continued or at least adopted.
alia00 chapter 4 . 5/29/2015
it's a good fiction
Clay19 chapter 4 . 12/10/2014
nice
Shadow Wolf 15846 chapter 4 . 11/26/2014
Nice really nice!
Lord Sigfry chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
Glasses are free for children.

Well, under eighteen.
XxD3V1L-ANG3LxX chapter 4 . 8/30/2014
Awesome fic, Please update soon XD
MasterShadowAssassin chapter 4 . 8/28/2014
This is a great story. This would be a great Harry/Daenerys pairing. Hope you update soon-MSA
doubledamn chapter 4 . 7/10/2014
Excellent. This is simply brilliant. Will we get some looks into how Harry's home world is faring without him? At least pi$$ed off Dumbledore at the Dursely's. And if the Starks live by the time the 4th year comes around, would Ned declare war against the worshiper's of R'hllor? For the Goblet of FIRE took Harry?

Great so far, I can't wait for more.
leylinjan chapter 4 . 5/5/2014
like it!
blodrose chapter 4 . 4/15/2014
amazing story. really hope that you will continue to write.
MeinNameIstHase chapter 3 . 4/12/2014
Great imaginery language. But it isn't very logical for Harry to be saved from starvation after he survived several years just fine and easily found berries on his next stroll. Then you make it sound, as if Harry waited weeks after meeting the men to travel to the village, yet the men are still there just traveling through.
Vaughn Tyler chapter 4 . 4/11/2014
nice
Soki711 chapter 4 . 4/5/2014
Ah, the story is about to get interesting.