Reviews for Don't Forget That I Will Always Love You
Ridergirl1607 chapter 20 . 8/9/2014
Absolutely beautiful story! In this last chapter I lost it at rossi's reunion something about that teddy bear and his family made me cry
Ridergirl1607 chapter 14 . 8/9/2014
I was crying pretty much hysterically at the graveyard scene and a little at the hospital scene and then I calmed down and for some unknown reason started crying again when Gideon came out. You writing obviously affects me so much 3
Dawn Coffin chapter 20 . 7/14/2014
I've always wished that Reid was Henry's father. I had hoped that when JJ announced her pregnancy, they would announce they had been secretly dating. This fic was wonderful - it is just what I was looking for!
This is the 2nd fic where I heard that Reid was going to propose to JJ after the World Series - is that something I missed on the show or just fanfic cannon? If you feel like letter me know, it's:
Liz 1974 chapter 20 . 3/1/2014
I want more of JJ/Reid :) I really liked this story
Whatif-ifonly chapter 20 . 2/26/2014
This was an interesting way to end the story. Nicely done - and I loved the what JJ and Spence named their daughter.
Whatif-ifonly chapter 19 . 2/26/2014
This was very sweet - the proposal was perfect and I loved that Spence proposed before the paternity test results... and the new baby was a big surprise.
Whatif-ifonly chapter 18 . 2/26/2014
Hard to believe Reid failed his gun qualification back in season 1 huh? Well done.
Whatif-ifonly chapter 17 . 2/26/2014
wow - you've become a master of suspense!
Whatif-ifonly chapter 16 . 2/26/2014
Dun, dun, dun... our poor profiler's really can't catch a break can they? Wonderful job with the suspense.
Whatif-ifonly chapter 15 . 2/26/2014
This was really sweet.
Whatif-ifonly chapter 14 . 2/26/2014
The team reunion was fantastic. And of course thank goodness Spence is okay. The afterlife scene with Maeve was nice - hopefully we get something similiar this season.
Whatif-ifonly chapter 13 . 2/26/2014
Nicely done with the casework here - and interesting spin on Katie's death. Hopefully JJ and Spence can get on the same page soon.
Whatif-ifonly chapter 12 . 2/26/2014
I have one syllable for this chapter... awww. This was adorable. You did a great job writing Henry - and I loved the dream sequence of Spence in the delivery room with JJ.
Whatif-ifonly chapter 11 . 2/26/2014
Very nicely done with Will and JJ splitting up amicably.
Whatif-ifonly chapter 10 . 2/26/2014
I freaking loved JJ seeing her Dad and sister (very nice name choices there by the way ;) ) The flashback to the Pentagon was fun... fabulous job.