Reviews for Intervention
Rune Tobor chapter 1 . 2/25
Tom is an ordinary evil.

Albus is EVIL cloaked in the robes of "good".
The " Greater Good".

Albus is the true Dark, not Tom.

If Albus had forced the issue and used truth potion on the death eaters the first time Tom died so much could be avoided.

Albus is more evil than Tom.
pikachucat chapter 1 . 2/3
awesome story
missgsmith51 chapter 1 . 1/22
Well, I don't know anything about Boston - the city or the character - but this was a cute story. I also like the idea of Harry and Susan Bones together. She's cute and funny and doesn't seem like the type to use Amortentia on Harry, the way I suspect Ginny did. (I'm sorry, but I will always believe that's how she nabbed him.)

Like Harry, Susan seems perfectly content to eschew the spotlight and enjoy a peaceful, happy life. I always get the sense that Ginny was more in love with Harry the Legend, the BWL, and the Hero of the Wizarding World than with plain old Harry Potter. The niece of an important member of the Wizarding government, Susan can help Harry navigate the political business of heading the Potter and Black families. Her best friend, Hannah, is going to marry Neville, who I think will make a great, non-jealous friend for Harry. I also get the impression that Susan would just love to make a cozy home with Harry and fill it with lots of kids instead living the glamorous life of an international Quidditch star. Yes, I think Susan would be a great match for Harry.

Nice story!
entelejent chapter 1 . 1/15
I was serenely enjoying the story, and then the big guy was involved. Then I had to work to keep my laughter under control. That was a fun idea, though I would have loved to see more detail in Voldemort's accusations, including stuff like him fearing his foe's unparalleled magical ability, which is part of why he hatched that plot and even now wouldn't dare to duel him with magic. In the larger story, it would have been nice to have more seriousness at parts to emphasize the humor, but whatever. Nice job.
geetac chapter 1 . 9/23/2015
I like this story .
Silverdragonstar chapter 1 . 9/19/2015
Great story, yes I was pretty concerned that the loving parents and adults from Harry's life would take his pending suicide so well. Love Lord Light Hagrid.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/5/2015
Hagrid the Light Lord?

thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 2/28/2015
nice alternate interpretation of the final battle, the Master of Death stuff gets dull after a while
rayabn chapter 1 . 10/28/2014

interested in you
How is everything with you, my name is miss Raya, i picked interest on you after going through your short profile. I really want to have a good friendship with you. Beside i have something very vital to disclose to you, but I found it difficult to express myself here, since it's a public site, Please i will like you to reply to me, through my private e-mail raya_duke
So we can get to know each other better, and also tell you more about me,yours friend Raya
necro-wulf chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
Yeah... Hagrid has alot of issues about his mom, and really loved his dad. I would not talk about that man's parents, even if he wasn't bout to about double human scale.
code R.R chapter 1 . 7/18/2014

Oh god I loved the hagrid and Susan parts :)
Vangran chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
Utterly hilarious!
Duellist chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
One kind of big plot hole to this, though I really like the premise: Remus wasn't dead when Albus had to have prepared the Snitch, so how did he set it to display him?
Lydia-Hood chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
I completely agree with the idea that those spirits of Harry's family are far too much twisted to be the real deal, Lily gave her life for Harry and now she would happily send him to his death? Would be ridiculous, I could always say some Gryffindor fanatics pushing for him to die gloriously taking down the Dark Lord... so maybe James... but I don't think Lily based on what we know would be that bad, neither Sirius or Remus... so its ought to be a trick.

I personally think while it might be Dumbledore's fault on one hand, on the other that the Resurrection Stone is a evil trick... I think it might actually bring back a Shade, some Evil Undead Spirit that has the memories and emulates the personality of the dead and try to drive the living to their death, it would be the kind of Evil Artifact I would give somebody which is a selfish prick that want to disturb the rest of the deads to satisfy their own selfish needs, so that would explain why the second Peverell brother was driven to suicide. In the hands of a wise person the stone could be used to gain knowledge from those Shades that could be useful, but in the hand of a fool the Artifact would lead them to death. Possibly Dumbledore used the stone and realized the truth to some level, that it wasn't the spirit of his sister I assume he would have tried to summon, but instead he realize what it was some vile copy, possibly placed a charm on it that would make Harry more likely to be convinced by the Shades' trickery.
BlazeStryker chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
I want sequel!

Maybe Borderlands 2? I hear Tiny Tina has issues dealing with Roland's death..