Reviews for such fragile, broken things
LunaBianca chapter 1 . 6/13
This is my favorite "voicemail" fic. So horrifically raw. Thanks for the heaping portion of angst that is so much more palatable than the way Show just sweeps the crumbs of the brothers' shattered hearts under the rug.

(Sorry for my melodrama! My brain is addled with feels. ;) )
Alexandria M. R chapter 1 . 3/27
Oh my god. This was gorgeous and heartbreaking, the way Sam kept waiting for Dean to kill him. Boy, did that hurt. And then /Dean/, god, so broken by the thought that his little brother would even /think/ that he could do something like that. Ugh, my feels, and you have done a beautiful job writing this story. Those last few lines were simply perfect and so full of brotherly love. My heart aches with sorrow and adoration for these two boys, for this brilliant story you've written. Thank you. Thank you, thank you, thank you so much for this amazing work of art.
NeverTooMuchInspiration chapter 1 . 5/11/2015
Detox is hard, and the angels really badly screwed with that voice-mail. Fortunately, it takes a lot more than that to break those sorts of sibling bonds. Thank you for posting.
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
Awesome in the sadness of it all. You've captured the boys and their uncertainty well.
Dxilph chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
I'm never gonna stop crying*falls over sobbing*
LittleKy chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
Okay I love your stories way too much! Your Dean may be my favorite I've seen written- I SO wish this would have been a part of the show. Your portrayal of their emotions is just beyond perfect! Great job! (and how on earth does this not have more reviews?!)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
How is it possible this doesn't have a thousand reviews?

So incredibly written... your descriptions of the raw emotion between the two boys is devastating perfect. Every thought, feeling, MOMENT is beautifully crafted. A round of applause, you got it exactly right.

THANK YOU!
soaring freedom chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
wow i really like this it's amazing,
i have always wondered why the voice message wasn't brought up on the series again, to me it seemed important, good to think someone out there has the same opinion.
Frakking Toasters chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
This is so amazing and powerful and just OMG! I actually have this lump in my stomach over it. You know the lump you get when something makes you feel so deeply that you feel like you swallowed your heart and it's churning up in your gut? Yeah, that one. So that all sounds gross, but it swear I mean it as a compliment. I love fics that make me feel that deeply. This is just so good. xo
Kuro Ryu-chan chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
This was incredible. I'm actually kind of mad that this doesn't have more reviews. I've read so many stories, and very few of them are as well written or portray emotion as well as yours. Your works are a pleasure to read, and I look forward to more from you :)

KRC
blablableu chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
"and it sounds like a moan of pain, like the keen of dying animal" - that's exactly the noise I made. God, I hate and love fix-it fics: I know it didn't happen in the show and that's depressing, because these two idjits... well, they're idjits. Anyway, this was really, really good :)
Jack's Shadow chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
I'm not crying, you're crying. shut up.
lipglosskaz chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
Excellent writing..oh the angst..love it!
SPN Mum chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
It's so sad that the angels managed to make Sam believe that Deanwould want to kill him, now that he let Lucifer out of his cage. Of course, all of the fighting that he and Dean did helped with that belief too. Sam couldn't quite get his head around the fact that Dean still loved him, that they were brothers and Dean wasn't going to let the angels come between them anymore. Even once Sam woke up from the detox and was clear-headed again, he still thought Dean might want to kill him, because hunters killed monsters. He still was having trouble thinking of himself as being back on the right side of things. I'm glad the story ended with a hug, cause that is a language both boys speak loud and clear. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
Usually I avoid stories from this period in the show, but I'm glad I didn't miss this — even though it brought many tears.
Very well written, with ideas that I had thought about but would never, ever have the talent to express the way you did.
Thank you for sharing this.
TG