Reviews for Threat Level: Angel
JangoTRON chapter 6 . 11/1/2015
Still have that story outline floating around somewhere? Please update! I need to know how this ends now haha
thestorythatshewrote chapter 6 . 9/17/2015
This is my absolute favorite of all your stories, Cas is amazing, and I can't wait to read more- please update soon!
Draxca chapter 6 . 9/4/2015
You need to come out of retirement on this story, lol...teasing Cas is awesome, and you've written Alex very true to River's original- nice job!
jane1020 chapter 6 . 5/27/2015
Please come back!... If anything so Alex has a damn bath/shower! (uh...ew!) but this is a potentially awesome story that I don't want to end!
Well done, you are an outstanding writer that did a twist that I wasn't sure I'd get into but ended up falling in love with! Thank you for writing it...Jane
jane1020 chapter 5 . 5/27/2015
Damn it! I love this story and just looked up and saw its been over a year since it was updated! Well I pray to Chuck that you finish classes or whatever and find time to write again! Brilliant writer, thanks for the story...I am now depressed as I enter the final chapter...
jane1020 chapter 4 . 5/27/2015
Love it! Not that I'm getting any sleep and it's almost 5 am, but the story is soooooo good!
jane1020 chapter 3 . 5/27/2015
Wow just wow...that dream but what I suspect not a dream? INCREDIBLY HOT, I MEAN SCORCHING! I really hope you draw this story out, already I don't want it to end! Big time kudos!
jane1020 chapter 2 . 5/27/2015
Totally badass! Love this story so far!
Guest chapter 6 . 5/12/2015
What's next?! I need more!
siberia21 chapter 6 . 1/21/2015
Oh, one more thing (which gives me an opportunity to give you one more review ;)... In this chapter it's also starting to show that despite his collected and amused self on the display Cas has his defences and damage (well) hidden under the surface as well. Can't wait for the moment when Alex would care more about what's behind these walls than about trying to defend hers.

Delicious build-up!
siberia21 chapter 6 . 1/21/2015
Nooooooo, I need more... :( I could read multiple chapters of these conversations. :) It was brilliant. I know you said it will be longer than you had originally planned but do you think there's a chance you'll finish this one?

I enjoyed addition of Chuck, he offers a new view of Cas. Also the picture of the future (no paper, water...).

A.W.E.S.O.M.E. Hightly addictive just like the others. THANK YOU and can't wait for any of your updates. :)
siberia21 chapter 5 . 1/21/2015
One would say after the drama and struggling, the back and forth unfolding in this chapter, such a simle statement -not that much revealing, or shocking- won't work as a cliffhanger but of course with you it does. It feels big!

Alex surely seems a bit desparate(-ly trying not let him affect her and be back on the track) but never weak, or childish, or pathetic, she's a true fighter and one just can sense there's a story behind this trait (probably the way she was raised as a kid - or something more?) just like behind Castiel's. Can't wait for his story!

I believe there're not many feels he wouldn't have let her feel by now.

Thank you for the chapter! :)
siberia21 chapter 4 . 1/21/2015
You left me effectively speechless once again. Dramatic (the attack, saving Alex). Intense (all of it). Human (Cas talking about his family, Alex's fear and crazy scenarios/followed by irrational actions, her thoughts turning to her brothers). And incredibly romantic (as is everything about these two ;). Thank you, amazing chapter! :)
siberia21 chapter 3 . 1/21/2015
Wow, I think I'm going to have wild dreams myself (without the realistic touch...lol). Freaking awesome. The atmosphere, the best of the genre. Calex feels indeed, they'll kill me one day. Thank you, I'm very much enjoying this! :)
siberia21 chapter 2 . 1/21/2015
... "The Impala", I forgot to mention. Nice touch!

Wow, what a first meeting. As always with your stories, the scene was so vivid, I often find myself almost literally experiencing from different povs (Alex's, her brothers, Cas')... Lovely details (like Alex's blood on the knife..).

Awesome! Thank you. :)